Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 3:17 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Let the Spiritual Journey Commence (Day 6)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:20 am 

This is my first time cleansing in this manner, I've always gone for the more abrasive 2 day liver cleanse that sand blasts the sytem scouring any pathogen in the way. I thought for my Spring cleaning this would be a more gentle loving way to detox and renew. I've been surprised with my energy and lack of hunger so far yet struggle each day with the idea of simply eating. After much personal conflict last night I ate 2 tsp of fresh spicy salsa. My husband telling me I'm stronger then that and me replying "i'm really not". So the only real ingredient I had that isn't acceptable was tomato and I savored the flavor of lime and spice in my mouth. After the 2nd tsp I found that was all I needed just the indulgence and permission to trust myself to not eat an entire container of salsa. And it was success, sure I "broke" but honestly I feel triumphant because I had my 2 bites closed the container an knew I was in fact strong enough to go on. I made my evening cleanser cocktail ( I serve it in a wine glass and top it off with a bit of sparkling water for a end of the day treat). My tummy gurgled a bit after, let me know my hic-up had been noted, and I enjoyed the rest of the evening. This morning I woke up and realize the mental hardship is less and today I begin my more spiritual path. Like the American Indians would walk for days before important rituals, fasting and surviving alone in order to find "spirit" and prove they are worthy, I too am walking a journey "alone" physically. I see the promise of my worth and strive to accomplish my goal out of love and honor for myself. Seems simple to read but oddly difficult to say. How often do we openly love and honor our body, our mind, our soul? So today I go forward, and I will search within, listen to my body, my heart and resist the temptations in my mind.
Currently I am "bathing my intesines" with salt water bath and in the time its taken me to write to you I've almost finished the concoction with out much thought to how it tastes or the action od forcing myself to get thru. I'm just getting thru it.

As an added note, I realized a cool trick... Because herbal tea is allowed I have steeped my water for the lemonade in herbal tea, blended in the remaining ingredients and refrigerated over night. It tastes lovely. Yesterday I had blueberry infused lemonade. Today will be peach infused. If you are getting a little weary, try it, you might find its just the thing to get you thru the day.