[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - littlemissMC's 28 (maybe 30...quite possibly 40) day journal

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:08 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: littlemissMC's 28 (maybe 30...quite possibly 40) day jou
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:44 am 

DAY 10 - SUNDAY 5/8

i'm happy to report that I REMEMBERED and did not take communion today - i just got a blessing :D

today was MUCH better than yesterday. i think i need to just remember (and accept that for me), that the cleanse is time of renewal, but not one of great energy. wait...that is not true. i have plenty of energy...for a time, but when i'm tired, i'm TIRED - and need to respect that. i can't run around and do everything i used to do from morning until night. i wonder how much of that running around was artificially fueled by food when what my body really needed was to rest...and do a little less in general.

i'm also learning to tell when i'm hungry. i think i may have mistaking some of my body's signals because i no longer feel stomach (grumbling type) hunger. i'm going to put myself on a more regular lemonade schedule (say every 4 hours max) and see if that helps.

i went to see a play tonight. they opened a jar of peanut butter on stage and I SWEAR i could smell it. i'm serious - from like 20 feet away...lol!

i also bought some limes today. they are way more labor intensive than the lemons, but i really enjoyed them. i have to be careful though - a friend told me about having terrible photosensitivity after squeezing a bunch of limes and getting a serious sunburn on his hands. :shock:

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:50 am 

DAY 11 - MONDAY 5/9/11
i can't believe i'm on day 11. woo hoo! :mrgreen: i've seen tremendous progress (weight loss and clarity in my skin) and i feel like i've turned a corner after that awful day a few days ago. it just makes sense to keep going at this point, you know?

that said, i'm wondering if i won't do several 10 day cleanses per year going forward. not let myself get so out of wack that i need 40 days to detoxify, you know? also 10 days is much easier to schedule. something to think about....

i'm heading home after work tonight. this is one of those times when i realize that i DO NOT need to go running around to some social activity every single night of the week. i can pick and choose...say 'no' once in a while. :D

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:17 pm 

elysia - i'm so glad i'm not alone in this. i MUCH prefer savory/salty snacks. i remember after my last cleanse, i didn't want to look at anything sweet. people marvel at how i totally gave up sugar. i wanna tell em' try the cleanse - you'll never want to look at a piece of cake every again...lol!

happy cleansing!

xo littlemissMC

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:21 pm 

DAY 12 - TUESDAY 5/10/11
not much to report except that i'm out of the woods and feeling good. i exercised at lunch time and went to the first of a series of hatha yoga classes i signed up for. it was heaven. JUST what i needed. my yoga class meets twice a week for the next month so that will coincide with my cleanse ending. 40 days that is people. i'm going all the way.

i think i can DO this! :mrgreen:

did i mention how much i love my body right now. no seriously, i can't stop looking at myself in the mirror. hee hee!

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:28 pm 

DAY 13 - WEDNESDAY 5/11/11

i'm totally in the swing of things. i'm craving limes instead of lemons - and thankfully this is one craving i can indulge, so i'm gonna GET SOME tonight! :mrgreen:

the spiritual benefits of this cleanse seem to be coming into play now. i feel more clarity (even when that is clarity is during difficult times) and more peace in general. i still have tough moments...things that trigger me, but i feel more and more present every day.

i feel like now all i have to do is coast through the rest of this cleanse. keep on doing what i'm doing. what works. because at this point, i know what does, you know?

there is a chance that i'll have to take a business trip next week. at first i panicked and wondered whether or not i could continue to do this cleanse, but the more i think about it, i'm 100% sure i can. i don't want to stop. all i need to bring are my supplies. i can mix up lemonade from anywhere. make up a days worth in my hotel room in the morning and i'm good to go.

okay - off to a group meditation and then to exercise a bit.

xo littlemissMC

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:48 pm 

Your enthusiasm is contagious! :D

You're doing a great job! Keep going and keep us posted! :D

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:51 pm 

Thank you Joseph2011 !!! Your encouragement helps more than you know. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:07 pm 

DAY 14 - THURSDAY 5/12/11

Today was a good energy day. I went ice skating in the afternoon and took a yoga class in the evening. I REALLY had to go to the bathroom (and you know what I mean) right when class got started, but somehow I managed to make it through class. I must admit to (a) feeling very uncomfortable and (b) being terrified...in my white pants!

I found out I got the job that will take me out of town next week. I am determined to continue the cleanse. I'm trying to figure out how to take my supplies. I think I might have to pack everything and actually check my luggage. I don't know how else to get around the 3oz of liquids restriction while flying. It'll be a pain (plus I think there is a surcharge for checking luggage), but staying on track is worth it to me. I think I'd feel better knowing that I had everything with me than trying to find a whole foods store when I land....

happy cleansing!

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:22 pm 

DAY 15 - FRIDAY 5/13/11

I had a super busy and super physical day at work today. It's been a tough week actually. By the time I got home tonight, I was BEAT. Beyond EXHAUSTED. I hate feeling this way. One of the things this cleanse is forcing me to confront is that being tired is a part of the natural flow and ebb of life. You can't go, go, go when you don't fuel yourself artificially with food and stimulants. You gotta rest sometimes.

In my exhaustion, I got discouraged again. 40 days seems like too long. I decided to perk myself up by shopping (scored some really great deals) and trying on some old clothes when I got home. THAT did the trick! :D

Lovin' the limeade. It just has a little bit more bite than the lemonade - which seems sooooooo sweet right now. It's so darn labor intensive though.

Skipped the PM lax tea again tonight. I have a really important day tomorrow and I need my sleep.

Happy cleansing! xoxo littlemissMC

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:41 am 

DAY 16 - SATURDAY 5/14

busy, busy day today. today was the first day that i was around food and people eating. i was fine though. my boyfriend (who i haven't seen in 2 months ...long story, it's complicated...i took time from the relationship to focus on myself) took me out to lunch. he ate, i had water and peppermint tea :D

it was great to feel fantastic and know the i looked fantastic. he kept complimenting me. well....he basically proposed !!!. i'm gonna think about it carefully. it is even more incentive to really take this entire cleanse time for myself - to go the full 40 days.

we saw a great movie called 'forks over knives'. it's a documentary that details the benefits of eating a whole foods, plant based diet (read - vegan although they are careful not to use that word for fear of scaring people i imagine) which is how i eat - and have done so since my last cleanse over a year ago. it's how i kept the weight off.

happy cleansing xoxo

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:48 am 

DAY 17 - SUNDAY 5/15/11
i had a REALLY WEIRD CLEANSE DAY! . i basically had nothing all day. no lemonades...just water.

i got a really late start and was out the door and running as soon as i woke up. just off and running... all day...from place to place to place. i wasn't hungry and my energy was steady, so i just kept going. by the time i walked in the door at 8:00pm, i wondered whether to even bother having a lemonade at this point.

i ended up having one at 10pm - just so i didn't not eat for the entire day, you know?

i also noticed something else ODD! i have a weird ear thing happening where it feels like i need to clear my nose to get my ear unblocked. i'm continually sniffing - just to try to hear better. it's SUPER annoying. i remember this from my last cleanse. i wonder if anyone else has the same issue and what the cause of it is....

happy cleansing xoxo

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:52 am 

Ah, your posts are so inspiring : )
Keep up the good work! I hope to be as optimistic and strong willed as you are!

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:53 am 

DAY 18 - MONDAY 5/16/11

another no hunger day for me. it's about 1:00pm and i'm not hungry - so haven't had any lemonade. what gives? :? i don't think this is good.

i'm stategizing about how to take the cleanse on the road. i have a business trip wed- fri of this week. i've decided to pack all my suppied and just check my luggage. i'm not so worried about the hotel and actual work days, it's the travel days i'm concerned about. but - if things continue like this, i should be fine all day without lemonade. so weird....

i'll keep you posted.

happy cleansing xoxo

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:56 am 

THANK YOU! mcyoyo :mrgreen:

it's a journey. sometimes i think i'm nuts going for 40 days, but i feel like i'm just now getting all the good benefits. i want to reap all the rewards that i can, you know? xoxo littlemissMC

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:07 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next