[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Day 6 (Oh lordy!)

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 6:31 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 6 (Oh lordy!)
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 4:56 am 

Day 6… Boy oh Boy… It was HARD. So, what the hell do those people mean when they say it gets “easier” after the 4th day and you don’t have as many cravings for food?! Those people need their freaking heads examined, because it’s NOT TRUE, in my case anyways.

Starting from Day 5 I’ve been finding it very hard to get even my minimum daily lemonade quota down. I hate the taste now more than ever. The lemony, spicy mixture is a dread for me. I gulp it down fast so that it’s hits those ‘rumblings in my tummy’. You know, honestly those rumblings in my tummy (yes of hunger) have now become like an itch. It’s a feeling I feel, and it just doesn’t feel the same as before. You know how you feel hungry and the grumblings in your tummy, and you just need food to make it go away to feel better? Well… That’s changed for me now. Those feelings in my belly come and go and it’s like just dealing with a common body function like peeing. That’s a bad example… It’s hard to explain. I feel when the hunger rumblings come, but they feel empty. Or hollow, like my body knows it’s not going to get food and that food wouldn’t even help it. So I just go along, feeling that feeling and pretty soon it goes away. It doesn’t even feel real anymore.

Ok, this journey is sounding WAY psychological even to me, and it really is. It’s been such a huge thing for me to try to do this detox and say goodbye to anything of substance in my mouth, and stomach for a full 10 days. I have such a strong connection to food to give me comfort, peace and just to live.

I was walking the dogs and I smelled the smell of burning firewood and it smelled like something I could eat. That’s how insane this has become for me.

I ‘cheated’ today and drank some tea that has ground cinnamon, cloves, orange peel and other natural stuff in it (it has nothing else besides herbs and spices). It was heaven… The detox says the only cheating you’re allowed to do is drink Green Tea. F'THAT! I have green tea in my cupboard and I tried it and it tasted like complete ass. I made that other tea, and it helped me through some rough spots so it was worth it to drink the tea, opposed to losing it completely and going on a terrible rampage that might include eating everything in my fridge and stealing food from an infant… (first, I would only steal food from children ages 5+. Now, I’ve resolved myself to the possibility of infants eating baby food)

I was also in the mall and walked through the food court. Let’s just say, I don’t give a flying ‘f’ what people thought of me holding my nose as I walked through there.

Day 6, done.

Post subject: Re: Day 6 (Oh lordy!)
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:39 am 

Nerala, let me just say that you are HILARIOUS! I don't mean to laugh at your situation because I can totally relate, but the way you word things is pretty funny. I was actually laughing out loud. I like how you describe the taste of green tea. Yea...I was drinking it throughout my cleanse. It's much better with sweetener in it, although I didn't drink it with any sort of sweetener while on the cleanse. Without it, it's disgusting. I just got off the cleanse for health reasons, but check out my blog that is going to be called "Transform with Me: Post-Cleanse" once you are done with your 10 days. You can definitely do it! Also, how much weight are you trying to lose? My post-cleanse blog is going to be all about eating/losing more weight/exercise eventually, so it might help for you to follow it, if you are doing this for weight loss, to help you with maintenance/more weight loss post-cleanse. See ya and good luck!

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:15 pm 

Hi all!

So this is my first experiencing with blogging and I was looking just to read about master cleansers and I happened on this site.
I would really like to follow along with you for support because I know this will be no easy task and this will take something more than willpower to succeed. It is the end of my first day and all went well. I walked 5 miles and I worked out, but I did not do any homework so my day was not completely productive. Looking forward to communication with you all. I'll weigh myself in the morning and report tomorrow, but I think I'm at least 200 lbs. I'm a big mama who stands at only 5'4.

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 8:37 am 

Nerala, how'd you do?? Did you end up getting through the cleanse? Just curious! :)