[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Daisy's Cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 5:09 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Daisy's Cleanse
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 3:53 pm 

Oh wow, I can't imagine being in a drug store all day! Definitely keep the lemonade stocked!!

Half way there. I keep going back and forth on that being a good thing or a bad thing....

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:18 am 

DAY 6!!!

One step closer.

I've done the SWF every morning until this morning, I decided to give myself a treat and have the tea instead. The SWF definitely is getting easier, but I just didn't know if I could do it this morning. It was nice to relax with my family over a cup of tea. :)

So, today is my son's big first birthday party!!! (Well, his bday is on the 19th, but the party is today.) I'm excited! And of course nervous, like I mentioned earlier. But I wanted to come on here and announce that I am going to be super strong today, and not only am I going to survive, I'm going to have a GREAT time. I am in control and ready to go. I am so thankful for my beautiful healthy family, and I am so proud of myself for committing to be healthy as well. I CAN DO THIS.

(thanks for letting me give myself some affirmations. :) )

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:55 am 

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:11 am 

good morning day 6 :)

last night i finished my break up. i know it sounds weird but we really weren't fighting or anything negative like that, it was very much a decision that we made together. so it took a few days to get through but we finished talking last night. strange to have the person you're breaking up with be the person comforting you through it. i have never experienced that before and i feel good about it today.

ihearthealth- i love your positive attitude and i have no doubt that you will enjoy your son's birthday party. you're going to be so happy after, knowing that you have control over yourself :) i'm very proud of everyone here.

it's a funny thing when having icky tea is considered a treat over horrible salt water haha

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:37 pm 

ihearthealth im dying to know how the party went!

i made it through the day at work, now tomorrow will be 9am-6pm in the drug store. today really wasnt too bad as food cravings go but i dont seem to get enough lemonade in. my mind is kind of scattered and im a little tired. i do feel better after i drink some and i notice myself feeling really light when ive had enough. i havent even had 6 yet today and i think i need to be drinking about 8. im going to try and have some before the concert tonight because im not really convinced they will let me bring it in with me. ill have to go to my car for energy boosts i suppose.

still feeling a little anxious about being in the bar tonight but going anyway. quitting really isnt an option at this point in the cleanse because i feel like i would get really sick if i just broke down and had bar food or a glass of wine or something.

day 6 should feel like a big accomplishment but 4 more days feels like a LONG time now.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:55 am 

Hello Day 7!!!! :D

Made it through the party with flying colors!!!! There were certainly points where it was rough with all the BBQ'ing yumminess around, but honestly, watching people stuff their faces with full-fat meat and chips actually made me a little bit glad I wasn't eating. The only thing I really wanted was the plate of red and yellow peppers I put out, and the lettuce and tomato for the burgers! I would kill for a big bowl of veggies right now, and I don't think I've ever said that in my life, lol. Everyone was so impressed that I wasn't eating, they really couldn't believe it. I'm kind of a big eater, lol. And whenever anyone tried to get me to eat, I was only stronger in my conviction to stay strong. I made sure to stay busy most of the day; prepping food for the party (which wasn't as torturous as I thought it would be), cooking, cleaning, playing with the kids, entertaining, etc.

Also, I made sure to allow myself a lemonade at any point that I felt even the smallest hunger pang or food craving. I've been averaging 7 or 8 lemonades a day, but yesterday I had 10 or 11, and that REALLY helped. My energy was crazy high and my mood was amazing. I think staying on top of hunger helps a ton.

And guess what. Even though I drank way more yesterday, all the time on my feet must have paid off, I lost 3 pounds from yesterday!!! Crazy! I'm into a "decade" I haven't been in since high school: 149!! I walked out of the bathroom this morning from weighing myself and my husband looked at me and couldn't believe it was me coming out, lol. I think I mentioned that he started the cleanse with me but yesterday he decided to start easing himself off of it because he couldn't take it (if "easing off" means 2 hamburgers!!! :shock: ), but after seeing me this morning and knowing that I'm down so much weight he was like, "That's it, I'm back on the cleanse." :lol:

Thanks Joseph and Daisy!! Having this support on here is another life saver. It was really exciting for me to go the whole day knowing that I'd be able to come on here and tell you guys I succeeded!

Daisy, I'm glad things are finally resolved with your breakup. I hope you're coping through it all. It sounds like it was the most amicable breakup I've ever heard of, but even still, it's never and easy thing to go through.

How was the concert?! Were you able to sneak to your car for some lemonades??

Yeah, it is funny that the tea is a "treat" over the salt water, lol. I'm "treating" myself this morning as well. I'll go back to the SWF the last 3 days. Not looking forward to it, but I AM excited we only have 3 days left after today!

Happy happy mood this morning. Hope everyone has an amazing day!!!

Christine

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:39 am 

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 2:11 pm 

Daisy, where are ya? :)

Just wanted to check in at the end of Day 7. Today was wonderful. I did 45 minutes of crazy-hard cardio and then a 35 minute yoga/toning dvd. Then my husband and two little boys and I went to the mall just to walk around and get out of the house, and we had a great time. I got a new pair of shoes. :D

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:22 pm 

ah i'm here.

Christine- i'm so happy to hear that your day went well, i was wondering about you! it must have been so gratifying at the end of the day. and happy birthday to the little one :)
that's great that you feel good enough to work out so much. people are always shocked that im not like laying in bed wasting away haha

today was extra tough for me. this break up is turning out to be such a long and hard process.

i worked all day at the drug store and didnt have much trouble not eating. actually i didn't even get in 6 drinks again, which i do not think is good. after work though it gets a little harder. EVERYTHING i could think of to do involved food in some way. i wonder if that's always the case? i even thought of going to a movie but i decided that i love popcorn too much to sit there for that long smelling it.
i know getting through this ten days will be good but right now dealing with this and the break up at the same time is harder than i thought. but its more like a waiting game... im waiting for things to balance out, and until i can eat again, and then i will feel better. i know this but for right now its a drag.

oh and as lovely as an enhanced sense of smell is, i really wish that i couldnt still smell dinner leftovers in my bedroom on the other side of the house! AH!

3 days to go...

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:39 am 

I'm sorry you're going through a hard time with the breakup. Again, even though it seems amicable, it's never easy. One of my ex's and I broke up mutually and without a fight, but it still hurt like hell. I know you know this, but: this too shall pass!! I'm insanely impressed that you're managing to stay on the cleanse through it all; food is my comfort all the way and I'm not sure I could stick with it. Great job. And yeah, it seems so many things to do involve food. When the fam and I were trying to think of what to do yesterday my first thought was, "Let's go get brunch!" but alas... lol. I think next Sunday we'll do brunch to celebrate. :)

So you know your "jump pants"?? They pants you have to JUMP to get into?? Well, I tried them on last night and.... NO JUMPING!!! So I continued to try on all the clothes that have been too small for YEARS in my closet, and THEY ALL FIT!!! I almost cried. I'm actually pretty shocked I didn't. I didn't start this cleanse for the purpose of weight loss, but I can't help but feel absolutely amazed and thrilled by this!!!

Have a fantastic day everyone!!! :D

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 2:57 am 

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:54 am 

I know that it will get better and it's not really terrible right now even. I just feel like I'm waiting around for something. probably food. haha.

I'm so happy to be on day 8 today. I feel really good and much like I'm in the home stretch. Every morning when I wake up I'm so happy with how long I've already gone. And then I look in the mirror and I'm even happier! :)

So yes i have heard of those elusive jump pants that rarely get worn. and YES I wore mine too! And it was fantastic.They used to be called my skinny jeans (only could wear them when i was skinny) but then actual skinny jeans happened haha, now I too shall call them jump pants. i like it.

Even as hard as this has been I haven't really considered giving up or cheating. A lot of people close to me have suggested i stop, with all that i'm going through now, but it doesn't seem like an option. Especially when you get through the first few days, remembering how hard it was makes me continue because there is no way that effort will be wasted.

I can't tell if she's joking but my mom swears I'm making her sick by doing the master cleanse. she has been sick almost the entire time I've been on it and she thinks that I'm making her cleanse by doing it. still not stopping, sorry mom.

Thank you for sharing your song Joseph :)

Happy day 8 to everyone who started together :D

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:15 am 

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:51 am 

DAY 9!!! :D

I hear you about it not being an option to quit. Like on day 5 when we were shopping for my son's first bday food, I felt like my head was going to explode in the grocery store. I wanted to eat everything in sight (especially when we got to the cake section), but it just wasn't an option to cheat or quit. Thankfully I haven't felt that way since, and it seems that the days do get progressively easier as far as cravings go. Especially in the mornings. For some reason though the second half of the day has super hard moments for me. But there's no way I'm wasting all the hard work I've done. No way in h*ll.

That's so funny about your mom. My mom made me promise yesterday that I wouldn't stay on the cleanse longer than 10 days, since I was talking about doing it for 2 weeks. I said I promised I would, unless I changed my mind, lol.

How's everyone else doing? Where are our other May 9th starters? Doing well I hope! :)

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:13 am 

Is anyone else FREEZING today?! Sheesh!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next