[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - CurlyShe's 1st attempt at the MC journal

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 4:04 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: CurlyShe's 1st attempt at the MC journal
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:56 am 

Hi fellow Master Cleanser's,

This is my first attempt at doing the MC Diet, and am aiming at 10 days. I am currently on day 4 and hanging in there.
My 1st and 2nd day were pretty easy, but I hadnt had a BM since the 1st morning and felt some hunger in the evening. My 3rd day, yesterday, I decided to drink senna tea in the AM, afetrnoon and PM, finally had a BM in the afternoon, felt really weak and very low energy. Today(day 4) has been OK, besides for the fact that I have been hungrier than usual.
I have not been able to drink the SWF so replaced with tea instead.

I'm hoping to last my 10 days, and am hoping someone could tell me days to look out for.

Loving this site and hope to get some of your feedback.

Start weight: 72.3 kg/159.4 lbs
Current weight: 70.1 kg/154.5 lbs

Post subject: Day 5 nearly done, am so proud of myself:)
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:19 pm 

Day 5

Yesterday (D4) from afternoon through the evening my stomache was upside down and was doing all sorts of funny things. It also felt as though something flemy was stuck down in my throat. I wished to just pull it out, but nothing came out really. I went to meet some girlfriends shopping last night and my sense of smell was totally hightened and was able to smell everything so good. My pregnany friend was craving donoughts so she bought some, the smell was AMAZING!! No way I was going to give in though, thought didnt even cross my mind.

Today was pretty easy hunger wise, but I felt extremely emotional, and was quite pensive about all aspects of my life.
I never really knew I had this much will power in myself, well I did, but didnt if that makes any sense. I mean I have gone through 5 days of NO food, I cant believe it!!! Felt that I had more energy then previous days. Defenitely noticed my stomach has shrunken and less bloated.

How was day 5 for you guys? any thoughts about days to come?

Pretty happy about all that I am learning here on the forum.

Start weight:72.3kg
This morning's weight: 69.5kg
Total loss: 2.8kg

Post subject: Re: CurlyShe's 1st attempt at the MC journal
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 12:39 pm 

You're doing great, CurlyShe! Keep up the good work and enjoy the results!

Keep us posted on your progress! :D

I'm on Day 11. There was not much difference for me from Day 5 through Day 11, as far as the way I felt. The weight loss and the cleanse have been a great experience. I have four more days!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:13 pm 

Hi Curly! Congrats on day 5!! It's so incredible isn't it?? The fact that you can will yourself to not eat for 5 days?? It's just crazy to me. I'm on day 7 and actually can't believe I only have 3 days left honestly. I'm considering going for 14, but we'll see. I felt like time was moving sooo slowly in the beginning, especially with the fatigue I was feeling, but now that I have more energy and have gotten into a routine I can't believe it's almost over! Yesterday and today have been my best days yet.

As far as the SWF, I use warm water and drink through a straw, and I pretend it's soup. The first day it took me 30 minutes to get down, but I've been getting subsequently better as I get more used to it. It's still terrible, but I can get it down in 10-15 minutes now. Some people can just chug it down, but for me it would just come right back up if I didn't sit with it for at least 10 minutes. You've accomplished so much already and you know you can do anything you will yourself to do, so you KNOW you can do this. :)

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 11:19 pm 

Thanks Joseph and Christine for the encouragement :D
Attempting to drink the SWF a swe type :) fingers crossed

Hopefully today, Day 6, will run smoothly and less emotional I hope!

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 7:44 am 

Day 6

Today I would say was as normal a day as any other day when not on the MC. So, good day:)
Tried to do the SWF this time tried it cold water, I read on someone's blog that their husband does it and it is easier for him to get down.
Unfortunately it wasnt easier for me to get down, so replaced with another tea instead. Being that I live in Israel, Smooth move tea not available here, so I just got the plain Senna tea, and mix it with some Organic peppermint tea for flavoring. I had a few BM today, so was happy about that. Being that I am not working at the moment, it's pretty convenient doing this cleanse while at home. Went to bed real late last night, so slept in big time this morning till 11:30, definitely didnt drink enough LJ today, maybe only 5 glasses. The taste of the LJ is really starting to get sour...or at least that's how I felt by my last drink.
Today was a less emotional day thank god for that.
Question: I've been drinking the Lemonaid juice with a bit of pulp in it, is that ok? Or should I strain the lemon juice before I put in my drink?

Start Weight: 72.3kgs/159.4lbs
Morning weight:69.1kgs/152.3lbs
Total weight loss:3.2kgs/7.1lbs

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:03 am 

Day 7

Today was also a pretty good day, went to go buy some more supplies for the cleanse. It cost bloody expensive for the maple syrup here, it cost me approx. $14.25 for 2.5 days worth of juice. Went looking at different supermarkets, but they all had "maple flavored syrup, instead of actual maple syrup. Just goes to show what the average consumer buys here.
The epic battle of me trying to get the damn SWF down my throat contines, and I once again lost that battle. I this time tried to warm the water up on stove with the salt, then put in a cup with a straw. I tried to imagine myself drinking soup, as one of the bloggers suggested, but that still didnt work for me. I guess I'll just have to continue with my Senna tea instead. Went on the scale this morning, as I have been doing every morning since on the cleanse, to my suprise only lost an additional 0.1kg :( Hopefully I continue shedding and flattening that stomach of mine. I have not been active at all on the cleanse, this is something that I do hope to change in the near future. Start taking some dancing classes again, that would be fun.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I havnt had 1 cigarette since on the cleanse, and thinking of quitting completely, might as well.
I mean pre-cleanse, I didnt really smoke all that much anyways, between 1-3 cigarettes a day, and someitme none at all.

Today I have been having a funny pain just under my rib cage on the left side, hope nothing serious and that it will disappear.

In general, I just want to be a healthier individual. Ciao for now

Start Weight: 72.3kgs/159.4lbs
Morning weight:69kgs/152.1lbs
Total weight loss:3.3kgs/7.3lbs

Post subject: Day 8 journal notes
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 11:49 pm 

Day 8
Weight this morning was only 0.1 kg less, then the morning before, seems that my weight has been on a standstill for a few days now.
Nearly since the begining of the cleanse, I have felt that the thick white coating on the tongue to be quite annoying. I keep feeling as if there are little tiny hairs on my tongue and that I constantly am trying to remove them. I am constantly moving my tongue in my mouth as I feel as if something is stuck on it, and especially towards the back of the throat. I also feel more flemy, as if some mucus is just waiting further down my throat and I cant seem to get it to come out.
At this point, I have given up on the SWF and replaced with the tea instead. I keep thinking and feeling that my stages on the fast are not as advanced due to not taking the SWF. I'm just glad another day has passed thank god.

Start weight:72.3kgs
Morning weight:69kgs
Total loss:3.4kgs

Post subject: My day 9...thank god it's over
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:26 am 

Day 9
Woke up, drank my senna tea, got ready for my day. Weight still at a stand still. Met some girlfriends and went shopping and had a great time.
We then stopped for luch as they were hungry, we went to an Italian type cafe place and they ordered ravioli and fresh pizza from a wood burning oven.
The smell of the pasta was to die for, the smell of garlic was delicious, probably smelt better then it tasted anyways :shock: Sat there with my LJ and water, and did just fine. So proud of myself. Later that day, my husband and I decided to go sit at the beach. Was very calm and relaxing and thouroughly enjoyed myself. Today was a toss up as I was debating with myself if I should go on to more then 10 days or just do the 10 days and do another cleanse in 3 months.
I decided that I'm way to bored of the cleanse now and just fed up, and want to start eating normally again.

Morning weight:69kgs
Total loss:3.4kgs

Post subject: Day 10 Finally arrived...YAY!!!!! I made it :)
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 12:27 am 

Final Day of the cleanse-Day 10

I cant believe this day has arrived and I've survived and I am now a healthier version of me:)
Prepared some food for my husband, prepared a veg-stir fry with chicken, and the vegetables in the stir fry looked soooooo good.
Went to the market today and bought lots of fresh veggies for my soup for 2nd evening post-cleanse meal, cant wait to prepare and eat it :) YUM :D
Finally the scale moved this morning when I scaled myself, and lost 0.5kg. My Kidney's were really bothering me today, as I was standing up alot today and boy did I feel the pain. Is really annoying and cant wait for the pain to leave. I'm hoping that was a normal thing on the cleanse and that all should return to normal afterwards.
This evening was temptation heaven. Shabbat dinner with my husband's family and they prepared a dairy meal. 3 different kinds of quiche, homemade foccacia, pasta, salads, potatoes with cheese.....All in a all a very fattening meal, they had invited guests, and let's just say that I was very nervous stepping there with my LJ. But it went well, with very few questions, my husband nipped it at the bun at the very start of meal, and I was free.

I cant believe I did it, I cant believe It's over. Tomorrow wil be watered down OJ all day as per the plan.

Morning weight:68.4kgs
Total loss:3.9kgs

Post subject: Re: Day 10 Finally arrived...YAY!!!!! I made it :)
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 1:30 am 

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 10:45 pm 

CONGRATULATIONS CurlyShe! Great job. Post about your post cleanse transition if you can :-)

xo littlemissMc