Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:22 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: My Life Change 2k12 (so far....)
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:29 am 

Hey everyone! This is my first ever blog and my first attempt at MC. Before I start, I just want to say that I've been reading a lot of your blogs and find them extremely motivating!! So keep 'em coming and I hope you find this just as helpful.

So, last September I left a fab life in Paris to begin my degree back in Britain. I left my friends, my lovely little flat, my job, everything to get the qualifications that I so desired. I moved back in with my parents, I was jobless, single and had very little friends in the area. Needless to say, I became deflated and lost sight of why I returned to the country originally. This is why I started to comfort eat. I guess too I never really noticed how much I was eating as I threw myself into my studies, going through whole packets of biscuits and chocolate as I worked. And what was worse was that it was all FREE, because my parents did the shopping!

I gained 30lbs in 7 months and hardly any of my clothes fit any more!

I've decided that 2012 will be MY year and I will finally lose the weight and more! I turned 21 years old back in January and weighing 168lbs is NOT how I want to be in the prime of my life!

I stared this MC 4 days ago and already I've lost 8lbs. Day 1 was no problem, day 2 was a bit of a struggle not to comfort eat after an argument with my family but I got through it!! The past 2 days have been difficult and me doubting myself is why I've written this entry! Although, despite my whining I feel very energetic and clear minded - I've never done so much college work!! But it only takes a few whiffs of food for me to want to give everything up, so I've written this entry for anyone who has been having the same problem in hope that you'll have the motivation and determination to power through and be successful in getting to your goals!

Thank you for reading, you're all amazing for doing this cleanse! Please feel free to comment!!

xoxo