[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Sarah's 40 Day Cleanse & Follow-Up 28 Day Cleanses!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:00 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Sarah's 40 Day Cleanse & Follow-Up 28 Day Cleanses!
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 3:38 am 

Day nine easing off!

My batteries came yesterday! I weighed in this morning… Only up 2.8 POUNDS! HOORAY! That is after 9 full days off so far. Now my test will be to either to at least maintain or at best loose a little more during my break.

I ended my cleanse at 180.4 and I currently am 183.2. If I maintain I should at least definitely be hitting the 160’s during my next cleanse in June! One of my first big goals is to hit below 160, I will be ecstatic once I do!!!

Yesterday I had…
Liquid Vitamin D3 5000 IU, Banana, 1 serving Clear Soup, 1 serving Chicken Broth, small Salad with Ginger Carrot Dressing and few pieces of Boiled Chicken, small serving of mixed Macadamia Nuts and Cashews, 1 serving Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup, small serving of Fresh Steamed Broccoli, and plenty of Water.

I forgot my probiotic, I will be taking it tonight and probably the last few over the next few days to finish out the bottle. I will order a new bottle for my follow up cleanse.

[*]5' 8" [*]Female

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 4:09 am 

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! I love this sarah :D your updates are so positive and encouraging. Don't focus too much on the weight right now, how do your clothes feel, how do you look, etc :D

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 4:48 am 

Day ten easing off!

Yesterday I had…
Liquid Vitamin D3 5000 IU, serving of French Vanilla Yogurt with Granola with Dried Blueberries, 1 serving Clear Soup, 1 serving Chicken Broth, small Salad with Ginger Carrot Dressing with few pieces of Boiled Chicken, small slice of Gjetost, small serving of mixed Peanuts/Cashews, and new recipe I tried out Guacamole Stuffed Baby Sweet Peppers topped with tiny pieces of Bacon YUM it was amazing and all homemade! Along with plenty of Water, and my probiotic pill.

My boyfriend LOVED them too! See photo of them below :D . We still have some leftovers for tonight to dish up. But will bake the peppers fresh again, and cook the bacon fresh! Tonight will be my last probiotic pill, and I will need to be ordering more by mid June.

http://www.health-bent.com/snacks/paleo ... er-poppers
There is the recipe I followed, except I did not use any sort of hot sauce or garlic sauce and I also used some Green and Yellow Peppers!

[*]5' 8" [*]Female

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2013 4:25 am 

WoW! Those guacamole boats look so yummy! Excellent to hear that you are doing well. Me... not so much. Easing off has been a nightmare. I tried easing off for 2 days and then totally fell off the wagon and the heartburn has been non stop.

But I'm sure it will go away soon. Today I'm feeling better. But all I've had so far is a keifer yogurt drink and a small banana and some water.

Continued success Sarah!

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2013 2:24 am 

Claudia, take it nice and slow! When in doubt and if feeling the urge to eat something, drink more water. I mean chug it! It’ll fill up your stomach and within minutes you’ll feel the craving pass. It is easy to rack up your weight back up 10+ pounds quickly if you eat the wrong things too quickly. So just pace yourself and drink plenty of water! You should go back up anywhere from 2 to 5 pounds normally. You did GREAT and you made it so far don’t take steps back now. I know it is hard though wanting to simply taste things can drive you mad.

Today is 12 days since I completed my cleanse, things are going wonderfully. Last night I had a petite filet mignon broiled with the remaining stuffed peppers I made with my leftover ingredients, that was the first red meat I have had and it was good! I’ll be posting less during my break but will continue to check in. Next cleanse JUNE!

[*]5' 8" [*]Female

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 12:21 pm 

I just wanted to say...thanks for your journal. It is so inspirational. You make me feel like if you can do it, I can do it.

Wow, thanks,
Tasha

4 190.5 -1.5 lbs - 7 lbs
5 188.0 -2.5 lbs - 9.5 lbs
6 187.0 -1 lbs -10.5 lbs
7 186.0 -1 lbs -11.5 lbs
8 186.0 -1 lbs -11.5 lbs
First Goal 175

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:21 am 

Checking in!

Next cleanse beginning in about a week, YAY!

Thanks so much Tasha, you CAN do it!

[*]5' 8" [*]Female

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:19 am 

Ok so I wanted to check in since I didn't make my June Cleanse as planned due to family plans and personal life. You know how that goes, mainly my Dad really wanted a Father’s Day picnic and I couldn't fit the cleanse in around it with how long I wanted to go for.

BUT, here are my updates. After my last cleanse my weight went up the normal 5 pounds, and I worked on maintaining. As of now I have lost that 5 plus another 1.6 POUNDS! WHILE EATING! HORRAY!

So I am currently 1.6 pounds lighter than I was at the end of my cleanse. THAT IS AMAZING TO SAY! My total loss to date is now 56.2 POUNDS! I began this journey mid January :D .

I am planning my next cleanse soon, I may do short one then break for my Birthday and then return for my full length round. I WILL RETURN! Best of luck to all those cleansing out there.

[*]5' 8" [*]Female

PostPosted: Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:49 am 

Sarah!! That's amazing :D I was hoping you'd post an update, wanted to hear how you've got on.

So how have you been eating since ending? And also, are you coming back for more?! :D

Post subject: Re: Sarah's 40 Day Cleanse!
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 5:25 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 160 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11