[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Mia's 2nd Cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:53 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Started 2nd Cleanse Today!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:29 pm 

That sounds good, take a nice hot bath and a good SWF... Don't you wish there was something we could do during MC for our minds? There's no food, and it just starts racing and driving us nuts!

I'm sure something will work out for your Saturday plans. My hubby asked excitedly about our date night and dinner plans. I said no dinner for me, he was a little surprised again and he asked when will I be eating? I got so fed up and said. July 4th! That's when I'll be done!

I know exactly how you feel, I've been avoiding the Are you still on your cleanse? Question... Just don't want to deal with it!

Hopefully a goods nice sleep will bring us a better day tomorrow! :mrgreen:

End Date: Nov 28th, Thanksgiving???

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:32 pm 

Day 21: 116
SWF: Yes
Smooth Move Tea: Yes
Lemonades: 5
Gym: No
GW: 115
Height: 5'4
SW First Cleanse: 144
SW This Cleanse: 125

End Date: June ?

I felt much better today, like a different person! I've decided to do the SWF everyday instead of every other day because I think the toxins are getting to me. I'm also trying to drink more water. I've read that our bodies store excess toxins in our fat cells to isolate them and protect us. When you lose weight, these toxins are released and circulating in your body. This is most likely the reason I felt so bad yesterday and now so good today...I'm flushing that junk out!!

I have a better attitude about tomorrow night's outing. I'm going to try to keep it short and simple by saying I'm cleansing. I've realized that it's useless to get all worked up over something I have no control over. I'm just going to have to do the best I can and hope for the best. I might as well deal with this now and get stronger because I plan on doing the MC a few times each year, and this situation is bound to repeat itself.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:51 pm 

Day 22: 115
SWF: No
Lemonades: 7
Gym: Yes. I walked 2.5 miles on my treadmill.

The day started off well, but slowly ended bad. By 4:00 I was in a wicked mood; hypercritical and absolutely no patience for anything. We had planned on meeting our friends for cake and coffee, but half way there I became lightheaded and weak. I drank another lemonade, but it didn't help, so I asked my husband to please bring me back home and to go without me, which he did. I had been drinking water all day long, so I wasn't dehydrated. When I got home, I had another lemonade and felt a little better. Now I'm just going to lie down and watch tv.

Last edited by Mia868 on Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:07 pm 

Day 21 is a day to dump toxins. You are only 1 day after day 21. I am expecting a bad day in the next three days. Hopefully you will get past this soon. You reached your weight goal today!!!! Yay!!! You are doing great.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:46 pm 

Thank you, NCC!! I just checked back in because I forgot to add that finally I walked on my treadmill today (2.5 miles). I feel dizzy, lightheaded, and very ill right now :( . This is by far the worst I have ever felt on either cleanse!!! Just WOW!! I just finished my SM tea and looking forward to the SWF in the morning!!! I know this is detox because my tongue is still coated with pink edges.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:13 pm 

Sorry to hear about your detox crisis, mine have never been nice, extremely ugly is more like it. I also have found that having a BM will reduce or eliminate symptoms. I've found that with the Smooth Move is that if I drink it and then drink a ton of water I usually don't have to wait for the morning.

Good job on reaching your goal! What an inspiration! Good on you!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:41 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:06 pm 

Day 23: 115
GW: 110 (Was 115, decided to lose a few more)

I had the worst night of detox EVER last night and survived it!! I literally felt out of my mind and afraid of dying last night. I woke up this morning, did the SWF and magically felt 100% better!! I'm wondering if toxins (meds I've taken in the past) that were stored in my fat cells, are now circulating throughout my body. I actually felt like I had been poisoned. I really had no idea how bad detox could feel...until now!!! :shock:

Now that I've accomplished my 115 GW, I have decided that this is the weight that I want to maintain; therefore, I've decided to make my new GW 110 (so I have a 5-lb buffer). Plus, I want to end my cleanse while feeling awesome. After last night, I figure I should hang in there a little more. Hopefully Friday will be my last day of cleansing.

I have some acne on my chin and in between my eyebrows. They're little whiteheads. My tongue is still white-coated with pink edges. My BM's are very dark-brown colored.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:36 pm 

I'm so glad you were able to rid your body of those toxins! Sound deadly!
Great job meeting your first GW...looking forward to post cleansing together, if Friday feels right to you :D

End Date: Nov 28th, Thanksgiving???

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:36 pm 

Day 24: 115
GW: 110 (Was 115, decided to lose a few more)

quote="JoanneC"]I'm so glad you were able to rid your body of those toxins! Sound deadly!
Great job meeting your first GW...looking forward to post cleansing together, if Friday feels right to you :D[/quote]

Thank you Joanne!! I'm really on the fence about when to end this cleanse. Today I was in a dressing room trying on a shirt, and I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I looked too thin. Well, just my face and upper body really look thin, but I still have this stomach and muffin top!! ANd my upper legs are still jiggly too!! I came home to try on my skinny jeans, and my fat just hangs over the sides. I am so torn between wanting to stop because my face is starting to look thin and aged, or keep going and finally get rid of this jiggly excess fat.

It didn't help matters that I had gone to a wake earlier tonight, and my mom, my sister, and my mom's friend were saying I was looking too thin. Mom's friend was completely anti-MC and made it clear how dangerous it was...right in the middle of the wake room. I felt like prey surrounded by a pack of coyotes. I didn't say much, but when my mom asked me if I was done with the cleanse and I said "no" her eyes nearly popped out of her head!! "Don't go getting anorexic!!", she said. I'm not in the least bit bony right now. I guess everyone is so used to seeing my with a chubby round face and a stomach pooch. I've lost 30 lbs, so,of course, I will look different. Different is not always bad though. I keep telling myself to ignore these comments and keep going until I lose this excess weight but I'm beginning to wondering I'm looking terrible lately. I think if I have a heart to heart with my husband about this matte, he will tell me the truth no matter what. Lately he's been walking on eggshells though, because I'm so short-tempered.

I'm just confused right now. According to my BMI chart for a 5'4 woman with a small frame (me), the lowest weight for my range is 108 lbs.---under that, I would be considered underweight. I just plan on hovering between 112-115. I hate to admit it, but it's probably true that the thinner I get, the older looking I'll be getting from now too because of my age. I don't know if I look gaunt because of the detox, or lack of good fats/vitamins/probitics, or loss of muscle tone, or just my age.

If I had to make a choice between looking older and being overweight, I think I would pick looking older. Perhaps there is something affordable I could do to perk up my face. I'm really hopeing that the way I look now is just a temporary state due to this detox. I do feel a little run down today. Has anyone had this happen while on the MC and have you regained your looks back after stopping?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:50 pm 

I woke up early and looked up facial exercises online. Along with the rest of my body, I really need to tighten up my skin after losing weight. I'm 45 yo, and I've lost 30 lbs rather quickly, so of course my skin is going to be a little saggy. I've decided to go for my goal weight and get serious about toning up.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 1:19 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:58 pm 

Day 25: 114
Smooth Move Tea: No
Lemonades: 6
Gym: Stretches/30 min Calisthenics

End Date: June 12

I have decided that tomorrow will be my last day of cleansing. I feel healthy and cleansed and now want to concentrate on getting physically fit. Besides that, my acne is now out of control! :shock: The same thing happened to me during my first cleanse around day 25! Weird. Once again, I have a bunch of whiteheads all around my chin. This morning I woke up to a chin full of zits and decided I've had enough. I actually have just enough lemons and maple syrup to get me through tomorrow, so that's how I made my decision. I cleaned out my refrigerator tonight, and I'm going shopping for grapefruits and veggies tomorrow. I might do a liver flush on Friday since I'm already cleaned out.

Melissa, thank you for your help! I have read that it takes months, even a year or two for your skin shrink down to fit your body. In the meantime, I'll be staying hydrated, taking plenty of healthy oils, and moisturizing my skin.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 5:11 pm 

Congratulations Mia :D :D :D
You reached all your goals and are transitioning when the time is right for you. Keep us up to date on your post cleanse. I have been watching for a post from Joanne because of what happened yesterday. Hope she is doing well.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:16 pm 

Day 26: 113 - My Last Day!!! 8)
Lemonades: 6
Gym: Stretches/30 min Calisthenics

End Date: June 12

I've been up since 2:30 this am, and feeling a bit racy. I'm also having a massive outbreak of pimples around my chin, some of them cystic. I currently take meds for hypothyroidism, and these two things have lead me to believe that I am once again hyperthyroid because of my weight loss. I had these symptoms for a month following my first cleanse, and my bloodwork showed that I was hyper. My dr. immediately lowered my thyroid meds, and I felt better within 2 weeks, and my face cleared up beautifully!

Now here I go again!! This time though, I called my dr. ASAP and told him that I'd lost weight and believe I am hyperthyroid. He sent me for bloodwork today, and I should find out what's going on within days. I'm glad I took care of this right away because I really need to know if this acne is a detox symptom or a thyroid problem. I couldn't be sure the first time it happened, but now I'll be able to piece things together. I just think it's strange that this severe acne started around day 25 of each of my cleanses, and it's a weird acne that I can't get rid of...no matter what I do! I've never experienced pimples like this in my life.

I was kind of sad not seeing my basket full of lemons today. I just have one, lonely lemon left. I'm going to miss not having to think about food and everything that goes along with it. It's been a nice break and I've got a lot done around the house and yard. With all the money I've saved by not going out to eat and having drinks, I've bought myself some much needed smaller clothing. I found some great sales, bought some cool stuff, and I'm excited to wear my new colorful outfits. I'm also able to wear some of my clothes that I came very close to giving away because I thought my thin days were over.

I bought 10 grapefruits and veggies to make a huge soup today. I'll live on grapefruit juice and water tomorrow and Friday. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to do a liver flush on Friday night. It should be successful because I'm completely cleaned out. Perhaps I will and then enjoy hot veggie soup all day Saturday. I'm so excited about making my soup!!! :lol YUMMY!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next