[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Mia's 2nd Cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:20 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Started 2nd Cleanse Today!!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:07 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:54 pm 

Day 16: 118
SWF: No
Smooth Move Tea: Yes
Lemonades: 6
Gym: No
GW: 115
Height: 5'4
SW First Cleanse: 144
SW This Cleanse: 125

End Date: June 4

I felt really good today, although still stuck at 118 lbs. Lots of energy, mind clarity, and I was in a great mood! I decided to try on a pair of size-2 shorts that I haven't been able to get into for the last 7 years - and they fit!!! :D My legs need some toning and I still have some stomach fat hanging over the front and sides; otherwise they actually look great on me!! :D

I feel like I'm at a decent right right now, but I also feel like I would look even better by losing a few more pounds...I'm still squishy around my middle and I can literally pinch about 2" of fat on each side and about 3" on my stomach "pooch". I really want it gone, and I'm certain that exercise alone isn't going to do it for me. I feel like I'm walking a very thin line of obsession and perfectionism, but at the same time feeling so close to finally having the body I've been striving for. I'm 45 years old, it's summertime, and I really just want to "Go for it already!! I've spent too many summers feeling upset with the way I look, wishing for a better body, and now I'm finally in a position to change all of that.

Yes, I have been having thoughts of staying on the MC longer than my end date. I feel like if I end it now, this is the lowest weight I'll achieve, and I could stand to lose a bit more. Trust when I say that my bones aren't sticking out. I still have fat hanging off me and it's driving me nuts! Anyways, it is weighing heavily on my mind. I'll just take this one day at a time, and deal with things as they happen.

I finally used my Total Gym today and did a few reps. I had forgotten all of the different exercises I could do with that thing, so I'll have to look up directions online and refresh my memory. I am really looking forward to building some muscle and seeing some definition, especially in my stomach area!!

Last edited by Mia868 on Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:26 am 

Wow, you are doing it! I get what you're saying, being so close to your ultimate body goal you just want to stay on until you accomplish it. I am wondering about that myself. I'll be happy to get into the 170's but then I just want to get to my goal weight already and move on so weightloss is off my mind. I want to workout to maintain not to lose. I'll know when I get to day 10.

4 190.5 -1.5 lbs - 7 lbs
5 188.0 -2.5 lbs - 9.5 lbs
6 187.0 -1 lbs -10.5 lbs
7 186.0 -1 lbs -11.5 lbs
8 186.0 -1 lbs -11.5 lbs
First Goal 175

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:43 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:00 pm 

Day 17: 118
SWF: Yes

End Date: June ?

I'm still stalling at 118 ( 5 days straight! :x ). Oh well, I guess I'll just have to be patient and wait this out, because I'll be staying on course until this sparetire is gone. I bought 20 lemons today and maple syrup, so it's official. I've come too far and too close to goal to give up now. Today was a very good day for me: Lots of energy, motivation, good mood, and no hunger or cravings.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:55 am 

Oh no! :shock: I feel know how it feels to plateau... But your period should be done now, and the last 3lbs will just slide off in a couple of days. What about your outing this weekend? I'm postponing my date night as well :mrgreen: ... Looks like we're both just determined to see that magic number on the scale.

Enjoy another wonderful day of MC...

End Date: Nov 28th, Thanksgiving???

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:28 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:13 pm 

Day 18: 118!!!! :x
SWF: No

I felt really good today. Still stuck at 118, but I think I've figured out the reason: GUM!! :shock: I've been chewing some s/f gum for the past few days. After searching for answers about MC plateaus online, I discovered gum can stall you on the MC!!! I knew it was a no-no, but I thought it was because it has chemicals in it so it's anti-cleanse. Another lesson learned, so no regrets!! OK, back to the drawing board. Fresh start tomorrow!!!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:05 pm 

Luckily you figured that one out quickly... It still baffles me about my 5lb gain! I should research PMS.

Well girl, you are on your way! I know you'll break 118! :lol:

End Date: Nov 28th, Thanksgiving???

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:40 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:31 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:32 am 

Thank you MWingard!!!! :)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:48 am 

Day 20: 116
SWF: Yes

Ugh!! I feel like I'm losing it today!! I'm not hungry nor weak---just fed up and tired of the same thing over and over again. I was fine up until noon when I went shopping for some new capris and bras.. I ended up in the store for 3 hours without my lemonade, and I've just gone downhill from there.

I received a phone call from my husband informing me that a drinks/apps get together for our friend's birthday is on for Saturday night. We are supposed to meet three other couples at a lounge. Last night I told my husband that I could probably get together with our friend and his wife at their house (which we ususally do), but now the plans have changed! When my husband got home, I pretty much freaked out saying there is no way I can possibly do this!!! I'm not going!, no way!, it will be too awkward!, I don't feel like explaining and defending myself and this cleanse anymore!!, I don't want to draw attention to myself, etc... I went on and on like a spoiled, selfish brat!!!! I just feel completely spent today, like I never want to discuss this cleanse again. I feel consumed, self absorbed, obsessed, bitchy, defensive, stir crazy, angry, tired, wanting to be left alone, sick of hearing opinions when I never asked for any, and truly missing my social life!!! I've become a recluse because I've found it's just easier to avoid people while cleansing. I would really like to finish this cleanse in peace, if that's even possible.

Perhaps I'm just having a "detox" day, or I've come to the end of my sanity rope here. I feel like a crazy woman today. What should be a happy celebration to look forward to, has become something dreaded and upsetting to me. I keep imaging me sitting at a table full of people eating and drinking, and me just sitting there with my lemonade. Next comes the questions and opinions about the MC, and I just don't have the strength.

I'm sure my husband is beside himself wishing I would just end this, but I wasn't planning to end it for another few days. Whew!! My rant is over. I'm not sure how I'll handle Saturday night, but one thing is for sure, I'll still be cleansing. I have to keep in mind that it's for our friend's birthday and in the big scheme of things, this really isn't that big of a deal...it just feels that way right now. I'm going to do my SWF now and hopefully flush out some of these toxic feelings!!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:10 pm 

Great cleansing rant and I heard you. That makes three of us in the last few days worrying about being around friends who might judge us and bring us down. You have accomplished so much and we are all proud of you. I feel we need to finish our cleanses on an upswing when we are feeling good about everything. Physically, emotionally and spiritually. If we quit because of embarrassment or fear than I don't think it is as healthy for us. As you have advised we quit when we know it is right for our bodies. And remember you are our inspirations too and you can't let us down. I am trying for the 17th to the 19 or a few days after which will be around 30 days. I don't know the exact day because I insist it will be a day I feel good about the decision and my body.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:00 pm 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next