[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Follow Me On My Journey Cleansing 10days 6wks Post Surgery

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:41 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Follow Me On My Journey Cleansing 10days 6wks Post Surge
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:07 am 

lol! You're well on your way Cat! Keep it up ~ you can do this :D Kim

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:42 pm 

Cat, I hope you are doing ok, just wanted to check in on you and let you know im here for you!

Violet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:17 pm 

Thanks ladies! I'm doing good. I had to make dinner again tonight for the family and I didn't cheat! My stomach growled once though...lol It surprised me too...usually at this point into my cleanses the hungry growling goes away. Anyway, So I quickly took a cayenne pepper pill, then made my lemonade...chugged it down. Good to go. Now I'm sipping on my mint flavored smooth move...yumm with a splash of syrup. I thought that would be ok. Violet...I'm glad u can laugh with me and not at me! lol :P I surprise myself sometimes...It can be soo dramatic&hilarious the things we may do to stick to this cleanse. The near tastes that pass by us. You called it the monkey on our back! Good one! :lol: I enjoy reading posts. Having a visual of my goals really helps me..maybe thats why I will stare at the mirror or the scale to see if I lost weight. I need to get a different visual if I'm going to give up that mirror and scale. I think the things that keep me successful on the MC is a broader goal than what I write. Sometimes it is good to get mad at the monkey!! Whatever helps is ok. I would love to see a top ten list of things we do to stick to the cleanse. Thanks for being real is what I say. I hope I can encourage somebody by it. I feel strong when I'm by myself but I can feel stronger @times when I have a buddy for understanding. Someone with a common goal. Someone who gets this cleanse and is passionate for their own health. This forum &the people I have met on other cleanses has always been uplifting, positive,encouraging...It's like we are all training eachother at our workout. Go for it! Which by the way...I spoke with my aerobics buddy today & she asked me to sub her water class. Do I feel ready? hmm I think so....no...maybe? Remember I just had a hysterectomy. I feel good and much stronger. The cleanse is giving me energy. My aches aren't as bad. I walked for 2 miles today. Felt good. Monday I will take her class and get familar with what she does, then Tues we are getting together for me to practice. So I'll be on my way. My goal is to be confident in the new me & get physically strong again teaching aerobics. I taught here in Phoenix & Sandiego for nearly 15 years(7 years ago though). I'm older now! Crikey...I'm 40, I'm done having kids...Soo It's time to git er back!! lol Approach my 50's with grace looking good,but feeling better! Can I get an amen? haha I better end on that note it's late and im too Chatty Cathey. goodnight all, Be strong, happy cleansing

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 3:33 am 

You are doing great Cat! Glad your hanging in there :D Kim

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:28 pm 

:wink: Thanks Kim...How are you? Where are you at with your cleanse? Today is going well....I've been out doing activities since 10. I only had one cup of lemonade this morning so I feel pretty tired. I just got home@3.....so I feel like having 3 glasses Of lemonade...lol Seriously though I hope I start to get more energy...I have little time to lounge and rest today. I forgot tomorrow my nephew is getting Inagaugurated into the Airforce at 10....so I will have to Skip the aerobics class I was going to attend. I hated having to cancel and reschedule.. I just have to get it out of my head....I don't want to give myself ammo to negative self talk that will tempt me to quit the cleanse and binge. I'll go to the same class on Wed, then Fri I'll sub it. I tried on a new bathing suit at Kohls today for the water class and I was not happy. I like my upper half more than my lower half....lol I'm thinking Tank top and shorts on the deck teaching instead of a Tankini. It's only hard for me because I remember how fit and muscular I was before my 3 kids. I just don't look the same or have the same energy. I don't teach 12 classes a week anymore to keep me fit! lol I am embracing my new identity as a mom&wife teaching aerobics rather than being the hot single aerobics instructor...lol I swear I'm dramatic. I keep telling myself This cleanse is a transformation for me. A temporary transition period to help me get to a higher physically fit platform. Out with the old and in with the new me, Re-invented after I'm done cleansing. It sounds cliche but I am in a phase of life that is My time.. All my kids are in school for the first time...I have my days completely free and clear for me to do whatever I want. I've done good for myself. I have made 3 beautiful children and I'm proud to be a mom. The hardest years of child rearing selflessly are ending, now that each one can walk talk go potty fix snacks..all by themselves. I worked relentlessly for my kids being a stay @hm mom for the last 10 yrs. So now it feels good to have a little break for me each day. I want to focus on me getting stronger. Building relationships with those who share my mindset to be fit and stay true to their workouts as best they can. I want to find the self-disciplined people...birds of a feather flock together. Im rambling again....I'm out....gonna drink another glass. Be strong fellow cleansers. :D Cat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:00 pm 

Hey cat!

I want to say you have such a positive and great outlook on this entire experience, I have no doubt you will make it through, I can see the mental transformations happening!

I hope when you do your first class that it wont be too much for you what with cleansing, take it easy if you can! I agree with wearing whatever you feel more comfortable for now in, because negative thoughts always like to breed more often around an uncomfortable situation! Also don't you know 40 is the new 30 these days! So you are in your prime and I agree its time to bring it!

I am very thankful for you and everyone else who is here and determined to stay on track and also work on reversing their mindsets to something more helpful and productive. It is also a comfort for me to see someone being real and letting their emotions out too ^_^

Lets kick butt!

P.S be Chatty Cathey all you want lol makes reading your posts quite entertaining xD

Violet :D :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:20 am 

Hahaha....I'm the youngest of four, so I've always been the entertainer. Today is going good....I cannot believe I just sat through a lunch with my sister and her family. Macayo's Mexican restaraunt. Chips and salsa is my kryptonite remember? I didn't have one!!! I just sat and talked and drank 2 glasses of lemon/lime water. I feel more solid. Grounded in my goals. It feels good to pass a test like that instead of failing like I did up in Prescott last wkend. I'm counting today as day five. I'll go as long as I want to I guess. But for sure the 10 days.
Thanks for encouraging me with teaching...It's only 2 classes I'll be subbing. I have no committed classes yet. This friday will be the first class I have taught though in a while.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:55 pm 

woah holy cow chips and salsa....not to mention all those good smells coming from the fajitas and other grilled items. wew. GREAT JOB! lol.

I may have died a thousand deaths sitting trying to chat and socialize with all that going on. You totally got this. I agree too btw, when I went to the theater and smelled that popcorn, it was aclose call, but I really felt so strong afterwards for not falling in line with everyone and eating things that do not help me.

Good to hear things went smooth today, I hope they continue to be so!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:18 pm 

Hi Violet...I think I may have caved once on movie thaeter popcorn. People think I am like this Master Cleanse junkie. I have tried the cleanse many times and made it to one day then ate...lol I've probably been successful doing a 10 plus day cleanse maybe 7-8 times in the last 5 years. But tried maybe 20x!!!! lol I got my sesame seed oil today to try that oil pulling in the morning.....wish me luck. I hope to last atleast 10 minutes. I've been doing daily scrubs too. My skin is starting to really look good. My scars from the surgery too. I couldn't sleep last night very well. I hope to get better rest tonight. Getting ready for my smth mv tea....I'll be back

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 6:20 pm 

Thanks Kim!! :P I'm hanging in there feeling good. Tomorrow I practice water aerobics with the Instructor I will sub for on friday...wish me luck! I'll let you know how it goes. Happy Cleansing :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:27 pm 

Hi, Cat. I just wanted to stop by and say I've enjoyed reading your thread. I just started a 30 day cleanse today, and it's great to have others cleansing at the same time.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 6:57 pm 

Hey Cat! Haha it says a lot that you have tried many times and still now decided to give it a shot,....and quite successful, you are a true example that it doesn't matter how many times a person tries, they WILL succeed if they do not give up.

Have a restful sleep Cat ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:34 am 

Hi Cat,

I agree with Violet. If you keep trying you will succeed! I love it :D Kim

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:38 am 

:D Welcome AppleBlossum!! :P Sorry in advance for my novel here. I'm feeling great! Strong. I'm sore from my water aerobics too. I teach my first class myself tomorrow. woot woot
Thanks for joining..I can't wait to hear about your progress...Like the ladies before said...If at first you don't succeed try try again! :wink: LOL Stick with it! Don't give up. We are all in this together. We know how much self discipline, self control& hard work it requires. Like Amelia said in Night of the Living Museum with Ben Stiller "If you have your focus(your Moxy)you will do great!" Got Moxy? LOL
It does become easy breezy after 15 days...Right Ladies? It's like a cruise control zone or something. I remember when I did 40 days....between days 15-30 seemed like a breeze for me. I have had success and failure. Right now I'm on day 8. I started this cleanse successful for 5 days, got into a predicament with out my lemonade and ate!! I was soo mad. :evil: So I have cleansed all together 13 days...but only the last 8 days have been TRUE to the Cleanse. So I'm not counting those other days. I have learned alot about myself in the process. I have to have the Right mindset to become successful. If I randomly start without proper thinking and planning for this MC....I usually don't have much success. I HAVE to put up barriers and have parameters for myself. I need to be in control of my own success. Have everything ready. I cannot glean off of others strength entirely from this forum...I need to have my own Moxy! haha
If I set a goal...see a way to it...Want it bad enough...I suck it up, think positive, talk to myself with encouraging words, surround myself with like-minded people & go for it with everything I've got. :shock: I know what I am capable of when I set my mind to something. So I have to get it from within. Once my mind is set, I tend to get what I want more than not. I hope I don't come across as arrogant. We all can do this...and there is strength in numbers. This forum and the people I have met cheer me on and sometimes I need that. So thanks again to all of you cheering me on! :wink: I like it...it helps. :wink:
I think its incredibly funny sometimes how not eating food for 10,20,30 days can shake me up too. lol So I'll write about my dramatic moments hoping I make someone else laugh with me. Happy Cleansing, Have a strong day! Cat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:44 am 

Lastnight I had a good night's sleep. I slept hard. So thanks for the wishes Violet! I've been reading your thread too....I love it&the pictures. You are doing Awesome! I need to get on later and make comments. Thinking of you too Kim. Have a great day. :mrgreen: