[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My 30 day Cleanse Journey!!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:54 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: My 30 day Cleanse Journey!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 1:04 am 

Hiya Newbie here

So I am embarking on a 30 day master cleanse.

I have successfully completed 10 days fast previously on multiple occasions over the past 6 years so I know the gist. But never have I gone as far as 30 days, so this will be interesting :P

Day 1
SW: 194.4
GW: 164.0

I couldn't do the swf this morning as I had a late snack in the early hours of the morning, so I just drank lax tea. I definitely will be doing swf everyday after this blip.
Usually after I have completed about 2 days of the fast, I am in the zone. It takes about 5/6 days to get my energy levels back and then day 7 and 8 are the hardest - mentally.

All the best with anyone still on their journey spam :wink:

Post subject: Re: My 30 day Cleanse Journey!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:21 am 

Hi, Emzy! I'm a newbie too. My plan is to shoot for two weeks, starting tomorrow. I'll gladly keep you company during the cleanse and help cheer you on.

No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true.

From the Disney movie Cinderella

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:04 pm 

Hi,

So glad to find that you are just getting started with your cleanse. I am starting tomorrow. Best wishes to you! We can do this :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:29 am 

Back on this again, I failed on the first day.
Thank you everyone for the posts. I know I left you guys hanging...
I have had to go away and mentally prepare for this again. So here I am 2nd attempt of my 30 day journey. I have really psyched up myself for this and I can not wait for the results.

I haven't done the SWF just tAking the tea morning and night, as I have noticed previously that I retain a lot of water from it.

SW: 195.8
GW: 165.8

OK let's do this....again :D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:45 am 

I didn't do too well last night. I caved in an ate bread...loads of it!!!

So today I am starting again :roll: and as I type I am thinking of eating again. But how I combat that is shouting out loud "I'm not going to eat" and that does the trick and probably makes my neighbors think I am mad.

I keep telling myself that I just need to get through these first few days and I will be fine and plain sailing. I am a single parent with one son and I have to cook for him and at times feed him with the food I have dished out for him. I also have a tendency to dip into his food from time to time :roll:
Well so far I have managed to do well and best thing for me to do to combat hunger pangs is to have an early night.

I pray I can get through this first day hurdle :D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:14 pm 

Day 2 nearly done!!! :D

I got passed the first day which I am super pleased about as the first day for me is harder than any over day as it is make or break.
I decided to do SWF even though I told myself not to do it as I find I retain water from it, but the teas were not helping me with BM. I have had 6 cups of lemon drink so far and I may have an early night as my body has no energy to do anything else.

I keep daydreaming about food, I have also been at home all day today and never left my house which has added to my boredom. I have already started planning how I would break my cleanse, I decided on juicing as I did a bit of it the last time I came off a 10 day cleanse.

The scales are saying
So have lost just over 3 pounds since yesterday.

I will weigh again once more tommorow (day3) and then I will stay off the scales until I reach day 10, I don't want to get into the habit of checking the scales so much, just going to go by how I feel and look.

Hope its all going well with everyone else. spam

Post subject: Day 3 done and dusted!!!
PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:32 pm 

Day 3 for me now!!! :)

I have not been having a great day today, been having mixed emotions. The way I am feeling now, I would have used my last change to go and buy Chinese takeaway or a big fat kebab or better yet still tons of chocolate. But I am glad the day is almost over and I managed to get through.
I didnt have as much Lemon drink as yesterday around 4-5 cups. The hunger pangs have now suppassed and its just the mental to get through now.
I did the SWF again today but wont be doing it anymore for at least another 4 days or so

The scales were saying this morning:
so thats 7.2 pounds in 3 days!!! I know its mostly water for now

I won't be jumping back on the scales until I reach day 10.
Very tired as I am tired my body now calls me to sleep earlier than usual so I must obey...x

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:54 am 

Hi emzy!

I am new to this forum and the MC. I am currently on day 5 so we aren't too far off from each other. Is this your first cleanse?

I hope you don't mind if I peek in on your progress and share mine with you. It would be nice to have a buddy to follow on this. How long are you planning on staying on the program? I am shooting for the pink tongue so it will probably be awhile.

I hope your day is going better today!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:11 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:27 pm 

Emzy, my main focus is to feel better. I have arthritis and the pain this time of year can get pretty intense, but also I am going through menopause so am hoping the cleanse will help with that. I really have a list of ailments to get under control, liver, gall bladder, kidneys, candida, leaky gut syndrome, migraines, depression, weight loss (40lbs). I just plain hate how I feel and look. UGH

I have a plan of shooting for 11 days. I figure if I can make it for 11 days then I will shoot for 21, then 31 and hopefully as long as it takes for the pink tongue. I have a feeling it will take awhile for me. Unless I can get an ionized foot bath done somewhere along the way. That will pull out the toxins a little quicker. I have a friend 300 miles away that has one that I can get on. An excuse to visit :-)

So my question for you is, is it necessary to do the swf everyday? So far the 2 different days that I have done it I wake up feeling absolutely parched and have been up a lb. Also the smooth move tea seems to keep me running to the bathroom off and on for HOURS. I am considering doing the tea early in the evening too because I have had so many nights that I am up numerous times in the night running to the bathroom.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:02 pm 

Hi Lovin2lose

Yes if we stick with the master cleanse we will definetly see so many changes. The longer we can the better, well as long as our body permits.

I have never had an ionized foot bath, sound interesting!!!

As for the SWF I dont think its necessary to do it everyday. I only did it on day 1 & 2 to get rid of the solids in bm (timi).
Not many people do SWF so they just take the teas in the morning and at night. I find the SWF makes me retain a lot of water and gives me a bloated feeling which makes me uncomfortable. Even though your weight will fluctuate with it, the water will eventually release and you will get a big whoosh of pounds off your weight. I also see some people doing the SWF every other day, so I guess its really up to you how you want to work with it, but if you are quite sensitive to it then its advisable to stick with the teas. I will use the SWF again on or around day 10.

I find the smooth move tea gives me severe cramps, I have had to change brands otherwise I won't be able to cope, how's is for you?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:10 am 

Oh if only I had read this before attempting the swf again this morning. I don't think I will ever do it again...at least that is what I said right after I did it. I immediately felt like vomiting. On a good note....I have definitely been "flushing". I may do it again but only when I feel that I need to flush.
TMI ahead!....The liquid started out bright yellow, then turned a deep yellowish brown and is now a lighter yellow. So I definitely flushed out something. Wish I knew if the colors mean anything. I am just assuming its the gallbladder and liver flushing out which is what I really want.

The smooth move tea only gave me severe cramping after I had done the swf. There didn't seem to be anymore left to come out. That day I had done the swf in the morning and then the tea before bed and the cramps were terrible and runs to the bathroom didn't produce much of anything. I felt really dehydrated after the swf and kept drinking more and more water throughout the day but my body was just hanging on to it.
Other than that I only have mild cramps from it otherwise.

The ionized foot baths would be very beneficial through the cleanse. Once a week is generally enough when not cleansing. The water turns very disgusting (toxins) but I always feel better after having one done. I know you have to be careful not to pull too quickly or you will get sick so I would only do it once every couple of weeks or less. Some spa places offer the services. My friends is homeopathic and does aromatouch/raindrop massages with oils as well as the foot bath. The massage also helps to get the toxins moving and feels wonderful and I usually do that first and then the foot bath.

Today is day 7! I was very excited yesterday because I started to pass more junk. I have to say that I was skeptical about what else could be left after not eating for 6 days but wow. I look forward to more releases.

Have you ever "shed" any of the tarry stuff that I have heard others have? Do you know what the foamy stuff is? I'm assuming candida but not sure. I'm also sorry for the TMI ha ha ha. Inquiring minds must know!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:02 am 

I managed to complete the cleanse for 10 days but I definetly could have lasted a lot longer. I was sustaining very well with it. To my disappoint I was told at a visit last Thursday to my dentist that one of my tooth had become infected and that I would need to complete a 7 day course of antibiotics. I was livid to say the least especially as I had seen so much progress with my weightloss and glowing skin, I didnt want to give up just yet. But I have to follow dentist orders and take these antibiotics along with food.
On day 9 (Saturday) I started to wean myself with off with orange juice. The orange juice always gives me terrible gas and cramps so I did not take too much of it and made myself a green juice as well.
Day 10 I drank loads of water and made myself some more green juice and had a vlc meal in the evening.

Today I have started taking the antibiotics with food.

So SW: 195.8
CW:...180.4

That's 15 pds in total, I know I will gain some back in water but I am very happy with the progress so far. :D

I wish everyone else the best on your journeys and see you next year!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:27 am 

I am back, I guess I wasn't away for too long. I thought I will start another 10 day journey into the new year. Today will be my first day. The last cleanse went very well although I was disappointed that I couldn't continue it for much longer than 10 days. I have never understood why people say that as soon as you come off the master cleanse that you gain all the weight back that you lose, this is not true. You have to break the cleanse properly in accordance with the book by Stanley Burroughs and also take care with what you eat, reduce your portions and eat clean. If you go back to your old eating habits, then surely the weight will return.

I can't wait to start the cleanse again this time round, I actually really enjoy having the clarity of mind, the spiritual benefits as well as the emotional and physical. As usual after day 10 I will see if I can go on for much longer and take it from there.

so here's to day 1
Here are my vitals
CW: 185.0 (only a 5lbs gain from last cleanse :D )
GW: 170.0

I started my day by not doing the SWF so I drank the tea instead, I will definetly do SWF on day 2. I didn't get round to having my first glass of lemonade until midday, I really wasn't hungry at all. This time round with this cleanse, I will be consuming more water, at least 2ltrs a day in addition to the lemonade drink. So going good so far :wink:

Whoever is here, you are welcome to join me or just have a browse.

Thank you x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:15 pm 

I am back on this!!!! :wink:

I have been trying to cleanse now for over 2 weeks but every time I reach the 2nd day I cheat and lose the motivation to continue. But I know that logging my daily journey with the cleanse will help and hold me accountable

So I hear I go again aiming for 20 days!!!! :D

This time round I have discovered through testing that I have a wheat and dairy intolerance which explains why I have always had digestive problems and have been unable to lose weight. So this cleanse for me is a reset button to clear all the processed food I have been eating and also all of the effects of the wheat and dairy within my body.

Ok, I have taken my laxative tea tonight, first thing when I wake up SWF
Will post my vitals tomorrow