[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - My 30 day Cleanse Journey!!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:33 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: My 30 day Cleanse Journey!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:14 pm 

Hi ! Just read your posts !!!! and saw that u have not posted since the
Your noted start date .... Let's do this !!!!! Moi aka toxinsbegone

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:05 am 

Hi Toxinsbegone thanks for the encouragement :D

Hi I am resurrecting this post again. For the 100th restart. I am now on day 2, I couldn't go through with it the last time as I had an aversion to the lemons. The lemons were making me really sick so I had to stop.
This time I am using lime and feel much better with it.
I also started off with an easing in period, I spent around 3 days juicing and having a small meal in the evenings. This really helps with the detox and minimizes hunger pangs on your first couple of days.

Right now I am suffering from boredom and feel to snack, so I am trying to find more things to do with my time.

The night before day 1, I drank my lax tea and the following morning did the SWF. When the doing the SWF I always drink it immediately after brushing my teeth and I have it lukewarm. I also try and drink it all at one go and find I don't taste much of the salty water. This helps me tremendously.

Here are my vitals

SW: 177.4 (after easing in)
Day 1: 177.4
Day 2: 177.4 (STS hmmmm)
Day 3:

I will keep going till my

GW: 154.0

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:00 am 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:02 am 

I am back again!!!

I love the cleanse its the only thing that works for me!!!

I have been going over all of my old posts to inspire me, I know I can do this.

The last time I was on the cleanse my weight stayed the same and I couldn't figure out why I wasn't losing anything...well doh!... I was pregnant!!! Of course I didn't know at the time as it was early stages and it was good I didn't try and continue with the cleanse at that time :shock:
My daughter is now 6 months old, and I am not eating anything in moderation especially chocolate, ice cream, pizza you get the gist....

So, this is my first day and I am writing this while sipping on my lemon juice, I hope I just make it through this day.

It would be great to hear from anyone who is on this journey too.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:06 pm 

I got through DAY 1 and 2. I am glad I did as I have failed miserably in the past just getting through those days. Each day it gets better though. So right now its Day 3. I have only done the SWF once and have been drinking the tea morning and night. I will try and do the SWF every other day.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:01 pm 

Hi, emzy.
Congrats on making it through the first two days! I am starting the MC tomorrow and would love to offer support and encouragement. This cleanse can be tough going alone.

Hope today went well for you.

btw, I'm planning on steering clear of the swf and just doing the lax tea. The salt water tends to bind me up and make me bloated.

Nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:44 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:48 am 

Day 5 for me :wink:

Today I woke up with a headache and also I am bringing up some phlegm, so I guess the cleanse is doing some magic...

I have not continued the SWF as I retain so much water from it

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:01 pm 

Hi, emzy!
Woo-hoo! Congrats on Day 5! That's so fantastic. Hope your headache's gone.

I've had a LONG, tiring weekend. Family get-together and one of my kiddos has developed a cold. Not fun. I am off to bed now, but will try to come back tomorrow and post more.

Keep up the great work!

Nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 2:30 am 

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 3:14 pm 

I have reached DAY 8.

My headache has subsided and it seemed my body was fighting something maybe an infection.

I resisted the temptation of giving up and eating and I am glad I did. I don't normally tell others around me, friends and family etc, that I am doing the master cleanse as they never seem to understand and at times can be discouraging. This time round I told my sister and she has been my voice of reason especially yesterday as the headaches were worsening and I felt like eating. I was going through the mental process of eating and missing food. But I managed to overcome and after 7 days on the cleanse I have lost 10pds!

I still got a long way to go and I am so glad I have managed to stick it out