Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:50 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: I want the old me back! 14 day cleanse 14th - 27th Feb
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:38 am 

Hi everyone,

I am starting the master cleanse tomorrow (a lovely valentines day for me!) and hope to go 14 days - I have previously done a 20 day cleanse, but by day 20 I craved food so badly that I stopped the MC too suddenly and binged, so I'm hoping by stopping at day 14 I will be able to come off the diet sensibly and ease in to a new, healthier me!

My primary goal for this cleanse is to reset my palate - I have become sooo addicted to sugary foods and can't seem to go a day without chocolate or similar - I want the days back where I used to crave broccoli! I would also really like to see my skin clear up- in addition to the cleanse I plan to steam my face daily and dry brush my body every morning. Finally, I would obviously like to lose weight - I don't feel like my body belongs to me anymore and I would like a body I feel 'connected to' again, if that makes any sense!

Anyways, I'll stop rambling on and outline my plan...

1. I will not do the SWF everyday, but rather every three days, as quite simply, it's rancid.
2. I will drink a SM tea everyday, most probably in the morning.
3. From tomorrow, I will weigh myself everyday, I will also take daily measurements and maybe twice weekly photo's and post them on here.
4. I do not have a weight goal for the MC alone, but my weight goal I want to achieve with the MC and dieting afterwards is 10 Stone/140 pounds/63.5kg.

Any support anyone could give me throughout my cleanse would be wholeheartedly appreciated as I'm struggling to make changes on my own at the minute. I will try to support other people on here doing the cleanse also - let me know if you're planning to start and we can drag each other through!

Thanks for reading.
:)
[/color][/color][/color]

Post subject: Re: I want the old me back! 14 day cleanse 14th - 27th Feb
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:26 pm 

Hi ! So Glad I am not the only one, today is Day 1 for me - it was tough - everyone in my home is always cooking and the house always reeks of delicious foods!
I wish you all the best -Happy Valentines day

Jo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:57 am 

Day 1

Height: 173cm
Starting weight: 168 pounds
Day 1 weight loss: 167 pounds
SWF: No

Day 1 was good, got through it a lot easier than I thought. Weighed myself this morning and I'd lost 1 pound from yesterday morning. About to take all my measurements this morning, so will post them tomorrow. I have taken a before photo but I am not brave enough to post it until after my cleanse, so I'll post the before and after shots on day 14!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:03 am 

Hey Jo,

Thanks for your reply - how is the cleanse going for you??

I really empathize with your difficulty being surrounded my food - my family are exactly the same. Whenever I go in the fridge to get my lemonade I have a million chocolate bars staring at me - it's torture! Day 7 is usually when my cravings go so I'm hoping I can hold on till then!

Keep me posted on your cleanse journey.

:)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 11:10 am 

Day 2

Day 2 went well, no hunger pains or intense cravings, and I've dropped another pound, which is always good news. I finally got around to measuring myself, and the results are as follows:

Top of thigh: 26.2 inches
Hips: 37.5 inches
Waist: 33 inches
Bust: 37 inches

I will measure myself at the end of my cleanse and post the results.

Daily Stats:
Height: 173cm
Starting weight: 168 pounds
Day 2 weight loss: 166 pounds
SWF: No