Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:55 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Reviewed my plan on the MC.....
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 12:45 am 

I find myself on day 3. The hungrier urges are not hard to deal with but the head aches, stoamch pains, and flue like symptoms are hard. A year go I did 14 day and I had none of the symptoms. It was pretty much easy after day 3. I had lost 17lbs and felt great. It was hard to go back getting reg food. I had attempted a few time a few months ago and couldn't get passed day 1 :lol: this time I was determined to stay focus and just do 3 days. :idea: Now I think I will to make to day 3 more days and then..... Reevaluate to day 10. I find it wreid that since I have started the MC I haven't maded a BM :?: :?: :?: does anyone have any suggestions or ideas on way :?: Plus I have only lost a pound so far. Am exercising, drinking the SM tea, and water. What are your ideas on wheatgrass :?: I am a active person, am a nurse that work long 12hrs notes shifted therefore, I find it hard at times even with engery.

Post subject: Re: Reviewed my plan on the MC.....
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:52 pm 

Hi, this is also my second cleanse day 11. It is really necessary to eliminate and you won't lose much if you aren't. You will also feel worse. Are you doing the salt water flush?

I am having trouble with the salt water flush myself. I will start doing the SM twice a day instead. Not sure its the right choice as I read that if it is not fully flushing I have a blockage and should keep doing it until it clears. Not up for that.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 11:29 pm 

today, is day 4 and like i thought it was hard. I drank some vegg broth and now my brain is not so cloudy. I went to Trader Joe's today to get more maple surup and the cashier ask me if I have my cayenne pepper to go with it. I laughed so hard. :oops: well, it was really sad because when I swipped my card. My brain was moving so slow I hardto ask the cashier to tell me what to press. Afterwards he told me his friend is doing a juicing cleanse and is a walking zombie, so I didn't feel so bad. But I knew I need to drink the veggie broth. It's wired am not hungry but my mind and body is very slow.
For some reason the salt flush doesn't work for me :roll: I still haven't figured out why I haven't BM yet. Maybe I have a blockage too. I have done SM twice a day. Am off from work for a few days so maybe I can figure out my elimination issues :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:54 pm 

Your slow thinking most likely tied to not eliminating. I don't have the problem as long as I use the SM tea but I don't want to continue using any kind of laxative and when I am not on the MC I think that is why I quit losing weight even as I eat well but very little. Honey and vinegar is also a detox and I use it several times a day for my arthritis. But I don't eliminate enough.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:33 pm 

:D hi, today was a better day. Day 6,
I just remembering having the runs all day everyday on my 1st cleanse experience. This time so different. Maybe my body has become resistant to SM I have been drinking it on and off for a year, plus I was drinking it for a month or longer before I started the cleanse.

Unfortunatly I was out shopping at party city for Fridays pot luck at work. It was be my day 10 but I hope I can resist. I plan on getting something I won't like to eat. :cry: . Anyway, I had to run to the nearest if you know what I mean :oops: :lol: :shock:

Hi NCC, Thank you for the honey and vinegar detox I think I will try it out.
How is your cleanse going for you?
:)

Today, is day 6. I made it pass my 2nd goal. I do feel any weight loss. And I haven't weighted myself since Friday. My good ole monthly friend came to visit me this weekend so I sure I a have a lot of water weight. I feel bad about not working yesterday and today. I did stay busy most of the day.

Tomorrow's plan: tea, water, workout, MC, work on my new goal to make it to day 10. Then reevaluate to contuie more days one day at a time....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:09 pm 

Day 17 yeah! Forward motion