[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Toxins be gone !!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Toxins be gone !!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:59 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:52 am 

170s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D CONGRATULATIONS MOI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know that feels good!!! Great job!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 5:32 am 

Great Progress Moi! After my first 10 day cleanse, I would love to be at your level with 21 days! That is amazing. I have such bad habits with salty foods, that I should really consider the 21 days. Thanks for informing that it takes 21 days to get rid of bad habits...I didn't know that, thank you!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 1:31 pm 

Congrats on hitting 170's. Your story is so much like mine - minus 10 years. I love reading your post. I started this last Tuesday. I'm doing a modified MC. But I'm glad to read your story! made me cry on some part. Keep going you'll make it!!!

Ultimate Weight: 140.3

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:44 pm 

Day 7

START 189
3 day cleanse: 185
day 1: 183.6
day 2: 181.9
day 3: 181.9
day 4: 180.6....
day 5: 180.1...
day 6: 179.0
Day 7: 179.0 omg really lol!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:57 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:09 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:20 pm 

Ok so day 7 .... It's only boring when the scale doesn't move !!!! So annoying .... I'm dedicated why can't the scale be? In all reality I don't mind ... Im happy to stay the same .... I remember my last successful cleanse I was doing the SWF and I gained 3 pounds from water retention or salt retention ! Talk about annoying .... Anyways .... Happy on day 7 and I just always look forward in coming home .... So that I'm not surrounded by food offerings all day !!! Do you also become more aware just how much food is offered to us on a daily basis ???.. I mean dang ... It's one thing to choose what and what not to eat ... But to have people hand you donuts , candy , drinks... Offerings are a blessing indeed ... But being home is a nice break from it all ! Ahhhhh chillin on my porch catching up on here ... Drinking my lemonade .... Feeling guilt free .... And thankful

Thanks for all the wonderful comments and feedback!
Moi

Btw- now my 8 year old is addicted to the Lemonade ... I have to squeeze double the amount now !!!! Sheeeesh !and lemonade a are as expensive as has these days !!! And we know our lemons IS OUR GAS!!!! Can't us mothers have anything they don't want lol!!! So now she drinks it first thing in the morning to get a kick start she says !ha! Too cute

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:59 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:03 am 

wowzas! i have a family emergency and i flew out the country! it caused me to break my cleanse... i did the ease out and then had 2 days of allowing to eat solids... now back on fruits and veggies and have kept my weight at 179! gonna keep at the fruits/veggies ... im still out of the country and thank goodness i am in a placed that has massive fruits and juices! didnt expect this but i am still motivated! ..... My determination still exists!

when i finally get back to LA... i will be able to get MASTER CLEANSE FOCUSED again!
thank you all for your support!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:56 am 

Ultimate Weight: 140.3

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2015 10:47 am 

hi .... this is moi.... im back and need motivation ... i noticed my last post was July 26th 2014... my Dad passed away August 20th 2014. A month before his passing he was hospitalized ... so of course i was there for him... which in turn... took me away from this forum.. and my cleanse. naturally.

The worst thing has happened since then... i have ballooned .. my weakness ... eating ice cream . sigh.

Well now i am at my biggest weight in my entire life, which my father would not like to se me like this. I have hit 200 pounds and i can barely even type that #! I am used to being at 170 which is already alot... but 200? oh my!.... I hae been fearing doing the master cleanse because i have been aiding my sadness with emotional eating.

I need to do this.

HELP... is any one else trying to get motivated??????

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 4:31 am 

Hi, Moi!

Welcome back! I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've been going through. I'm sure that many of us have found ourselves in those positions where we look at ourselves and suddenly we've changed into a different physical person! I know I have! The important thing is that you are aware of where you are and you know where you want to be! Start making changes immediately! Research veganism, raw foodism, or whatever works for you when you're eating. And when you're cleansing, realize that it will take some time and it will take a LOT of effort!
My "normal" body weight is 160-170 and my greatest body weight ever was 140ish. I managed to gain weight up to 215 pounds during the summer of last year and I was horrified! Last summer, I had such shame for my body. I still see pictures and feel sad! Gaining that much weight made me feel like I'd never get it off. I caught myself having thoughts such as, "well, should I just accept myself as fat and run with it like other people do?" "or should I just work ridiculously hard to lose it all AGAIN?" And this is the 3rd time in my life so far that I've had to lose all of this ridiculous excess weight! I don't like it!! I'd rather be skinny and beautiful 24/7 without all of this work.

But, hey, a year later after my biggest, I've lost over 30 pounds so far! And I'm on a cleanse now that I hope will be long and successful and I hope to lose another 30 before too long! But I'll do whatever it takes. I know that it will take work. And that it will seem slow. And on some days, it is too slow to bear! But patience proves that the weight will come off if you just never give up. And use every resource you can.

My heart is with you! I know the struggle, and I offer you love and encouragement!
Come on a cleanse soon, and share it with us!

-R

[/url]

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 1:31 pm 

Hi Moi,

Sorry to hear about your situation and my heart goes out to you. You are definitely heading in a good direction by just posting.

For some strange reason, I thought I would look at this site today. My last post was during your last cleanse in 2014. I'm also at my highest weight and feeling very down about it. I feel like I cannot control this weight and it's affecting all aspect of my life in the worst ways.

I'm going to give this my final try. My goal for the next three days is to incorporate fruits and veggies to ease into the cleanse. In my past attempts I just start but I'm thinking easing in may help me mentally and to maintain long term fasting.

I'm here for support, get this done together.

I'm going to be scared but I will actually get on that scale again tomorrow for a starting weight- last I checked it I cried but you got to at least start before you can finish.

Look forward to your posting.
Jujube

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 12:09 pm 

Wow, how interesting that you two would both gravitate toward the cleanse at the same time again! I hope that y'all find cleansing buddies in each other! And me too, while I'm around!

I've cried too, JuJube. I'm staying away from the scales for as long as I can. I don't even know what my starting weight was, but I can estimate.

Good luck!

[/url]