[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Toxins be gone !!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 9:56 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Toxins be gone !!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:23 pm 

Hi ... This is moi . I am going to start my cleanse on Friday the 11th . Sounds like a good number so I can keep better track of what day I am on lol. My longest cleanse was for 21 days. They say it takes 21 days to break habits so that is my goal number . If I go longer ... Great! I have attempted to start cleanses before and the first 5 days are brutal to which I failed! All I know is that once I'm passed the 5th day ... I'm good to go and my perspective changes . So ... Today - Tuesday I ate only fruit ... As I will do Wednesday and Thursday . So if anyone would like to join in - great ... Or if I just keep posting and inspire some people .... Wonderful ... I have done 3 successful MC (12 days, -17 days, and 21) and 2 failed attempts . While I am cleansing .. I like to cleanse my home as well and any toxic relationships as well .yup it's that time again to do an overhaul . I have done journals in here before and know some old schoolers on this site - but I forgot my login name lol .. And code !!! Too many logins and codes in our lives to keep up with !!! So here I am hoping to offer and receive some inspiration... Get out some feelings ... And most importantly ... Use this journal as a daily entry to help keep me going !!!! So whose in to start Friday July 11 for day one ???? Two more days of fruit .... Gotta bust open that big ol watermelon and enjoy !!! Will post pictures to keep it reeeeeal !!!! Getting motivated - Moi
SW before 3 days of fruit : 189 yikes ! When did that happen .. Oh yea 100 ribs ago lol~MOI

Post subject: Re: Toxins be gone !!!
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:31 am 

Hey Moi, I'm starting today on a 14 day journey. SB2014 is also doing the MC right now so lets keep each other motivated. I so agree. Once you get to day 5 it is like something just takes over and its all downhill from there.

Good Luck!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:43 am 

Hi! Oh good !!! So day one is today for you ! Good luck and stay strong .... Amazing how we can succeed the master cleanse at times but it's life's current moment and our surroundings we are in and our minds strength and our DISCIPLINE that allows us to succeed . Well I am thankful to have a master cleanse buddy because we know the kind of support in our personal lives don't necessarily compliment our motivation !!!! Well all I can say is stay strong through the food withdrawals!!!! I will join you on Friday :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:10 am 

Moi here - day 2 of fruit . Feeling greAt - watched my daughter eat a steak burrito and she kept asking me if I wanted a bite !!!! Grrrrrr but I stuck to it !!! And grabbed 2 apples and a big glass of water .... The 3 day fruit / veggie countdown is good .... I look back and the times I was not successful was when I did not thoroughly prepare with at least 3 days of fruit countdown .... It helps us mentally prepare to say NO THANKs! Gonna go buy my lemons today or tomorrow ....
Day 2 of 3 day fruit/veg!
SW: 189
CW: 187.6 (nice)
Quite honest This last 2 years I have been eating whatever I want ... How much I want ... Without one care !!!!! I gained 20 pounds ! My boyfriend always compliments me no matter what and hands me ice cream and ribs and guacamole!!!! Lol - putting a stop to my over indulgence !!!!! I am happy at 155 - I am 5'7 and I fight for 140 but content with 145.

My goal here is to kick start my bad habits and cleanse my body-mind-spirit-
De clutter my body- my house - and my friends who bring me down!!!
Well here's to getting prepared !!!!

Viewers: please join in !!!!!
MC'ers : stay strong

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:20 pm 

START FRIDAY WITH ME!!! iF U are VIEwING THIS YOU ArE HALF WAY COmMiTED!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:31 am 

Great job Moi! Don't you love it when the family loves to waive food in your face lol. My husband cooked hotdogs on the grill last night and I'm not much of a hotdog eater but he kept talking about how good they were. I kept reminding his I'm on the cleanse and he would say oh that's right ... sorry. It will take him a couple days to remember too. Once I get past the 5 day mark people can tempt me all they want but it doesn't really bother me after that.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:48 am 

moi here!

Day 3 of 3 day fruit/veg pre~cleanse
day 1: 189
day 2: 187.6
day 3 185

What a motivational inspirational surprise! i was happy to see that # drop. Prior to being a family woman... in my 20's and 30's I was 1 happy 145-155! i enjoy my curves and dont really go for too skinny. Being in the 180's is quite upsetting to me...even more so that i crept into the 190's 2 weeks ago :( i had only been in that weight range when i was pregnant .... but that was 8 years ago so i have no excuse other than i love to EAT! ice cream is my huge weakness. im not much of a junk food eater.... more of a condiments ~ meat eater. I love sour cream, lots of guacamole ect. and my man always BBQ's.... and i cook lots of meats... Pernil~ puerto rican style pork... and my family always begs me to make my famous chicken wings (of course with blue cheese dressing and ranch lol~ )

My weight that i am more accustomed to (after having my daughter) but still not happy with fluctuates from 165-175.... so the stage i am at now is ridiculous. i know this first 10-15 pounds will shed quick as i packed it on quick.... and it is of course a personal motivation... but reading all the entries in this site... and the struggles and accomplishments is extremely helpful! so .... i will prepare my lemonade tonight and begin tomorrow.

I also do well with vision boards. After i had my daughter .... i got down to 140 and stayed like that for 2 years.... with working out ALOT... but that was in my 30's.. now i am 42 and what they say is correct... 40's and weight is so different! ... so i will make a vision board with some pics of me at that weight and other pics that inspire me... this is also very helpful... as when i get weak... i say... moi... go look at your vision board... i put it close to a mirror so that i can see my current self and compare it to my goal!!!!! try it..it works. I am into living the life of "the secret" .... so i will re-read that while i cleanse to help bring in more positive vibes :wink:

I also went and got my blood tests done yesterday and got the result. I wanted to check my cholesterol levels and yikes the # sure shocked me and got me quite upset with my consumptions and exercise ! my daughter was with me (8 years old) and i explained to her what cholesterol means and the repercussions of high cholesterol with heart disease/strokes... yikes that was an eye opener. I want to be the best mother i can be ... and inspire her to know that its not just about loosing weight and how we look on the outside...but how we take care of the inside of our bodies... the outside is only a reflection of our insides! she said she will help me so i can live longer :oops: dang i love her.... if i have not been able to live right for me.. i will try and inspire to live right and respect my temple to inspire the most important lil impressionable girl to become a healthy person inside and out :) how did this happen? how did i let myself go like this ????

Well MCers.... join me tomorrow July 11th.... for day 1.... or not .
VIEWERS~ at least give me a shout out!!!! thanks
Will post pics for day one! AND yes in a bikini :shock:

blessings

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:53 am 

49'r girl!!!!!!! cheers to some lemonade! im in LA what part of the country are you in?!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:44 pm 

Hi Moi,

I'm starting tomorrow too....you have done great with your ease in.

Look forward to reading about your progress.

Jujube

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:19 pm 

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:33 am 

Today is your day Moi!!!!! :)

Good luck ... you got this!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:01 am 

Moi Just sawy your question, I'm in Richmond, VA ... enjoying the hot humid weather here :)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:01 am 

Pre cleanse : 183.6

Is my scale broken ? Lol
Down 5.4 pounds!

I feel great !!!!!!! So good on fruit that I don't wanna give my strawberries up ! But I will.... Today is day 1 of a 21 day goal. I am still gonna have a lil coffee this morning because I'm so addicted that I don't want it to be a cause for me to not start and feel all guilty for coffee !

The pre cleanse has helped inspire me as now I'm looking in my closet at all my great clothes and summer dresses they are mostly a size 8 .... And due to my rapid weight gain I did not have the desire to create a wardrobe for my current size !!! So I only purchased a couple of pair of jeans ... And thank god - because no matter what I have a small waist so all my A-line skirts still fit me !!!!

49'er your 3 day success and ease is inspiring me !!! I am happy for you that this time around is smooth sailing !!! I have a pair of cut off shorts that I bought for inspiration ! I have them hung up by in my walkin closet near my vanity on the mirror so I can be inspired! This weekend I need to work on my vision board .

Jujube.... Let's get this cleanse started !

So here I go !
Day 1: 183.9
Moi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:31 am 

Great job Moi! You got really good results from your precleanse you should do great on the the MC now. I agree with you totally, I am 45 and once I hit my 40s it's like my metabolism put on the breaks. Totally sucks. I'm only 5'4" so 158 on my height is prob not far from where you started. Lol I often wished I was taller.

I love children they are so wonderful and love us unconditionally :) well except for between the ages of 14-16 lol. Ours all are grown now ... can't believe how fast the time goes.

Love your idea of a vision board. Whatever we can do to keep us focused is great!!!!

Happy cleansing!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:11 pm 

Ok MC enthusiasts ...siiiighhhhhh yikes here it goes... I am going to post headless pics lol ... Because I already can't believe I am posting a pic ... I know headless shots are for wimps but so what!!!!!! :P .... But I am doing this to help push me to open up and free myself :shock:

I have no bikini shots on the internet so I am really stepping out of my comfort zone here !!!

I am hoping to have amazing before and after shots ... Ones that keep me inspired and ones that inspire other people . I definitely love to see visuals as a way to motivate me and I thank all the people on the internet who show before shots because it's hard to press that send button lol ... So headless shots it's is lol

Day 1: no problemo
image.jpg
image.jpg [ 22.12 KiB | Viewed 6756 times ]

image.jpg
image.jpg [ 22.58 KiB | Viewed 6756 times ]