Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:07 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: My latest MC!
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:04 am 

Hey all! :lol:
I'm in the middle of my 4h MC. I've done 3 but I've never completed one before. I use the MC for weight loss. I have a magic number that if I reach that while eating right and exercising then I need to do a cleanse. Well, last week I hit that magic number...Cleanse time. I had plans on doing one anyways, but the number on the scales helped to cement my objective. :idea:

When I started I was at 166.5. I've been eating well, and working out for 2 hours a day....no weight lose. So frustrating!!! :x So MC was my next step. :mrgreen: This time I eased in with 3 days of getting my body use to less food. I tried to eat less, more OJ and veggies, and get use to no meat. My husband thought I had started then. He's my supporter this time around...I love it! :wink:

So on Sunday, Oct 5th I started. Evening before I take my tea, I get a big cup and really let it seep. Then in the morning I do a no-no :oops: and have a cup of coffee. For me works just like a SWF. It's not in the book so it's not recommended, but for me it works so well! About after an hour, I'm cleaned out and I can go about my day.

I've been doing this for about 6 days :!: ...Amazing. I've cheated twice. But I've noticed that people on this forum also thinking about food, but haven't cheated. :shock: So proud of them!!! I'm going to work hard for the next 4 days to not cheat. Loving the lemonade. I've been doing only 1 TB of maple syrup and that seems to keep the taste really good. I've been using large lemons that last few times and I get more per glass - Maybe 2.5 TB instead of 1.5-2 TB with the small ones.

I'm enjoying the cleanse. I do have a cold, but I'm hoping it will go away or stays tolerable. :) I am really pleased with my progress. After this cleanse, I'm moving my magic number from 166 to 155. But I have to get to that number before I move it. I use to be 155. My BMI for my 5'6" is best under 154. I got a ways to go to be healthy BMI and that's my goal.

Weights:
SW:166.5
End Phase 1:164.8
Day 1: 164.8
Day 2: 163.8
Day 3: 161.2
Day 4:162.0 - Had not cheated!
Day 5:159.6 - Got sick stayed in bed
Day 6: 158.8 - Today!
GW: 155
Ultimate GW: 140