[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - New Year's Master Cleanse - anyone joining me?

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 7:33 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 Post subject: Re: New Year's Master Cleanse - anyone joining me?
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:14 am 

The soup net carbs are 13. I realize I would have to be very careful with everything else but these are organic and I need them to break the cleanse. I only bought a few. Also I've got a big problem. It's 5am here and I'm still laying in bed watching "I Love Lucy" not ready to get out of my cozy bed yet. Anyway Im breaking the cleanse today. But My husband wants to go to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight. As long as I have a cup of soup I'll be fine. But my problem is what to eat? I was googling and it says their wings have 0 carbs I'm just wondering if that could be true? Their Coleslaw has 5 carbs. What do you think?

Toxictexan 5 GLASSES Wow. So soon after the cleanse would put me on my arse! Lol. I'm on the fence about having a couple miller lites tonight. Q :roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:31 am 

Thanks londongal! Nanakaren is the soup 13 carbs a serving? Most soup cans are two servings ie 26 carbs for the whole thing, and who eats just half a can lol. The bww wings could be 0 carbs if they offer "naked" wings (not breaded)! As far as the coleslaw... id substitute a side salad with ranch to be safe. Its too early for ,e to officially weigh in but the only update i can give at the moment is that my head is pounding from the wine! Lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:47 am 

Your right toxictexan but I'm going to use the soup to begin solid food. I checked on the wings and the naked are dipped in a sweet sauce. I'll take your advice on the salad. I'm being bad and drinking a cup of coffee. It's Day 9 and with the stress of trying to get my daughter moved I'm ready :) weight loss was 152 to start and 144.5 ending the cleanse. 8.5 pounds. I have 9.5 pounds to go. Going to have some soup at lunch and decide if I'll go out to eat tonight. toxictexan drinking some of the lemonade will cure that headache.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:56 am 

I woke up this morning feeling horrible headache runny nose coughing and lots of mucous. I guess this is the height of the toxic cleanse. Day 6 and I feel like I have the flu......yikes.

Drinking lots of water and holding on.....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:12 am 

Well after a gallon of wine and introducing solid foods i weighed 192.8 today. Only .4 gain. Certainly that will go up in the days to come. Clothes feel loose today. Happy :-). Keep up the good work everyone! I will start atkins monday since it makes 0 sense to start sunday during the cowboys game :-p

Last edited by toxictexan on Thu Dec 31, 2015 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:05 am 

ToxicTexan well done! I'm envious of your big weight loss but very happy for you! See you in Atkins-land. I'm winding down starting tomorrow so that I'll be able to eat my birthday dinner on Monday night.

Nanakaren, when I travel on Atkins I take nuts with me. Macadamia and cashews are good. I personally love almonds but I think they may have higher carbs. Pork rinds and guac were my go-to snack. And hummus as well (check the carbs… it has been a while since I did Atkins and can't remember which are ok on induction phase. Oh, and I would do a lot of cheese on the pork rinds. I actually learned to like pork rinds and the crunch is an important part of it all for me. Oh, and olives. Check out olives. All easy to travel with and don't require much or any refrigeration.

I'm on day 7 and feeling much better. Day 5 has been my toughest so far. I just was hungry and tired and not feeling the MC love. Nor was the scale or increased BMs adding much incentive.

This morning I'm down to 145 which means at least a 6 pound weight loss. Not bad considering I'm not limiting the lemonade too much. I'm really in it for detox and weight.

Still frustrated by SWF. I cut the salt to 1 1/4 Tablespoons (yes, tablespoons) and got no flush. This happens all the time if I go lower than 1 1/2 Tablespoons. I know I'm sodium deficient and the good news is my nightly leg cramps have resolved which is a direct result of getting more sodium so I feel a bit better about retaining it but still….. I wanted a flush dagnabbit!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:21 am 

Bemore4now Hang in there it will pass! Lots of water. Thanks for the tip Susannah :) I'm going to go for broke and go out to eat. We have like 40 bucks in coupons that will expire if we don't. My soup really didn't taste that great. Have not felt hungry all day. I've drank tons of water! I know I need to get off diet soda for good but man I love it:(

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:25 pm 

I had discussed food here so I removed the original as not to offend anyone.

Last edited by Nanakaren on Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:45 pm 

Hey everyone!
My husband finished his final day on the MC last night. Together we made his veggie soup that he will start to have tomorrow (just the broth). I didn't even get weak until I left out of the house to get lemons and maple syrup, came back, and smelled the soup. I solved that my having a lemonade drink, problem solved!

Today was a bummer, because I had my SWF this morning and again I didn't eliminate. This is the 3rd time that has happen and I'm using 1 Tbls. in the water. What's up with that? Does anyone know why that happens? Other than that, I had a few minutes today where I was very tired, but it passed quickly. I still have moments when I get cold like now. This is day 8 I'm on and I feeling pretty go all-in-all for now huh :wink:

How's everyone doing thus far! Any issues?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:04 pm 

Hey guys,

I'm only speaking for myself here, and I don't want to offend anyone. I don't know if anyone else feels the way I do, but those of you that are talking about food while others are still on this journey, I want to say your not making things any easier. If you want to say I shouldn't be so weak, then that's fine, but please remember the bottom line is to encourage one-another on this journey by all means necessary. Maybe it would be more helpful if you could head over to the topic on MC's who have finished/completed their journey.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:39 am 

Just checking in. Day 6, first swf of the mc. Not bad.

Joe

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:13 am 

I just started yesterday and have a thread called "Starting Cleanse January 10." (or something like that) if you'd like to join and get away from the food discussions you are welcome. We are in early stages of the cleanse. Someone dropped in and suggested I join this (New Years) thread but as I expected, people who started New Year's or soon thereafter would be too far along for me and possibly having discussions on breaking their fasting/cleanse.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:08 am 

I'm sorry I discussed food. I guess I didn't think because my family has eaten all kinds of good stuff in front of me and I've prepared food without a problem. And watching all those food commercials.....yikes .I'll get off this thread and start a new one. Anyone that wants to join me I'll post it and call it "After the Cleanse and Atkins" under Master Cleanse success stories.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:28 am 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:45 am 

Angelina has just started a new thread called 'Going for at least 30 days!'.

There are three of us starting in the next couple of days, I'm just doing a 10 - 14 day MC and the others are doing 30 - 40 day cleanse.

To all the ones that have finished their cleanses, congratulations! Thanks for making this thread so much fun and for keeping us all company. It hasn't been an easy road but it's worth it and so much easier to accomplish when shared :) Hugs to you all spam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next