[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - New Year's Master Cleanse - anyone joining me?

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:50 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
 Post subject: Re: New Year's Master Cleanse - anyone joining me?
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:09 am 

mac and cheese or spaghetti sauce? Or I should just give you both. :D Just heading out the door. I will send it to you when I get back.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 1:50 pm 

God - both. *dribbles*

Thanks very much!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:43 am 

GoForGold - what happened? No recipes.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:27 am 

Hey all,
Had a terrible time last night. I only SWF'd once on my 13 day cleanse. Also, have only haphazardly took smooth move tea at night. Not sure if that was the cause but had a BM that I felt nearly killed me. It was so painful, I thought I had to go to the hospital. I didn't and in the end, I'm ok. But man, it was a rough night.

So today is Day 14, my last day. The weekend was a big struggle, wanting to eat comfort food as the rain was coming down in NYC. But I resisted the temptation. And I now feel my body is telling me, NO MORE.

One more day and then I'm done. And the real work begins.

SW: 207.1
CW: 187.4 (-19.7)
GW: 180

Joe

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:12 am 

Well done HelloJoePark!!! That's some amazing weight loss!

I'm on day 6. 2 SWFs and taking the tea religiously. Do you fancy describing it on my bm jnl? Or here If you're not afraid of scaring people. Or you could PM me. I am worried I got that coming as somethings feels stuck :oops: Still going though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:17 pm 

So I'm done. Finished today. Had to leave work because of the pain. Got home, had some OJ and water. Better now.

Final stats:

SW:207.1
CW:187.2 (19.9)
GW:180

I plan to get back the horse soon, not sure when. Maybe for a couple of days between Valentine's day (date with Wife) and my 40th Birthday, which is 5 days later. I hope to keep it off. Gonna follow the typical program:
1-Fresh squeeze aka expensive OJ diluted with water
2-OJ and some homemade veggie broth (got it from whole foods website)
3-The Stanley Burrough soup and some salad with fruit. Maybe a green smoothie.
4-Gorge myself, just kidding. Not sure the plan but something from the cooking light website. Keep daily cals under 1800, except I give myself 1 cheat meal a week to eat whatever.

I'm going to move over the completed journal. Good luck all.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:49 am 

Hey cayenne. So sorry but I am out of town and gave my girlfriend the recipes to copy and she hasn't given them back yet. I won't forget to post them. Been very busy the last few days. I will post as soon as I get time. my appologies. :D

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:47 am 

Hello! I am finally back home. Been extremely busy so sorry for the recipe delay! Here they are:

RAW spaghetti sauce (this is for one serving)
Equipment needed: Food processor (I use a mini 4 cup one)

1/2 cup chopped fresh tomatoes
1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil (I buy ones in a jar)
1/3 cup walnuts
1/4 teaspoon sea salt

Pulse both types of tomatoes in your food processor to desired consistency. I prefer chunky. :D Add the walnuts and pulse again until the consistency of ground beef. Pour over zucchini noodles or noodles of your choice. I like this recipe raw (cold) but my husband likes it heated in the microwave. I know heated is not raw but you have to do what works for you in order to stay eating healthy. Enjoy!

Raw macaroni and cheese recipe
By The Rawtarian

Ingredients
2 cups cashews
3/4 cup water
1 tablespoon lemon juice 1 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup NUTRITIONAL yeast (this gives the cheesy taste)
2 more tablespoons water if needed to facilitate blending (optional)

Recipe Directions
1. Throw all ingredients in a high-speed blender.
2. Blend. This recipe can be a bit of a @#$#$% when blending, so if you're having trouble getting the mixture to mix properly, turn your high-speed blender off and insert a spatula down one side to let a pocket of air down near the blades. Then remove the spatula, put the lid back on and continue blending--going from slow all the way up to fast again. You can also add a bit more water (mentioned above) but I try not to add any more water than three additional tablespoons because I like to keep the texture nice and thick.
3. Serve with noodles . For noodles, you all know that I am obsessed with kelp noodles, so that's what I use for my raw macaroni and cheese extravaganzas. But if you're cheap and/or disorganized and don't have raw kelp noodles, you can make zucchini noodles using a carrot peeler or a spiralizer.
4. Garnish with lots of pepper! Normally, I don't really like pepper, but this recipe just totally gets better when you sprinkle a lot of pepper on it. Don't ask me why. It just does. Oh! And you could also even serve with raw ketchup :)

Prep Time: 5 min
Total Time: 5 min
Shelf Life: 4 days in fridge
Servings: 5 servings
Equipment: Blender or mini processor

I use my 4 cup processor instead of a blender. It works better! Tell me how it tastes. I love it

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:12 am 

Thank you! Can't wait to try.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 189 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13