[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 30 DAY CLEANSE

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:36 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 30 DAY CLEANSE
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:44 am 

Starting MC today 1/12/2015. It's been a while since I have SUCCESSFULLY completed the Master Cleanse. My body needs a serious detox. Looking forward to the challenge. Would love the support if anyone would like to join me.

Post subject: Re: 30 DAY CLEANSE
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:55 am 

Hi T! I am on day 1 of 30 also. So far, so good.

[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:28 am 

Lovelyness27 - Fantastic! I can use a partner and all the support I can get.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:31 am 

Tomorrow will be day 1 of 30 for me :)
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15575

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:53 am 

Hi Angelina - Awesome! I hope we can support eachother on this journey. This is day one for me and I already have a few neck and back aches. My forehead feels very warm.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:58 am 

Are you already feeling detox symptoms? Have you ever completed 30 days? If so, how was that? What did you feel? I am very excited to see the results this cleanse can bring.

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 4:59 am 

Lovelyness - The longest I've gone on the MC was probably 11 or 14 days years ago. Since that time I've tried a couple of times to complete the MC but couldn't make it past day 4 or 5.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:39 am 

Hey T!

Let's do this thing! You can do it! What was some of the issues in the past that made you break your cleanse early? If you ever feel like you are about to cave, come on this site and I will talk you off the edge. LOL

Are you on Day 2? How is it going/ what are you feeling?

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:33 am 

Lovelyness27 - Thank you so much for the support. I will definitely take you up on that offer to contact you as a life line....:-) I think what made me give in before was stress, cravings, and not having my mc drink available at all times. Day 2 - I have more energy. I have had chills and back & neck aches. I'm not hungry. Other than that I feel great. How are you doing? Have you done the MC before? I'm glad we can support eachother on this journey.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:22 am 

I would have to say that not having your drink at all times is very detrimental. I am with you on that one. That is why this time is different for me, I am just being more prepared. Today, I feel fatigue and a little hungry. My husband tortured me in the car, he was so hungry and had to stop by Wendy's. :twisted: But I just looked out the window and thought of other things. I really hope that one day, in the coming weeks he can join me. I guess once he sees that I have gone 15 days without food, he will be a believer.

I feel cold all the time also, so I have upped my dose of cayenne. I thought cayenne was used to reduce hunger but it hasn't noticeably changed my hunger. I have increased it to 3/8 of a tsp.

How are your SWF going? Are you making the lemon/syrup concentrate and taking it with you? Hope you are having a great day so far. Day 3 is only a few hours away!

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:34 pm 

Lovelyness , Things have changed since this morning. I feel drained. I.went to the gym maybe thats why kinda low on energy right now. Tomorrow morning will be my 1st day for sw flush not looking forward.to it. I feel cold as.well. I tote my gallon.mc.drink.to.work.with me. I pour it into a cup.as needed.throughout the day and bring it back home with me. I use 2 large teaspoon of cayenne per gallon. I will.be turning in earlier tonight. Wow 2 days down onto day 3. Hang in there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:03 am 

I'm really cold too :( Is there anything we can do about that? Or do we just have to power through it?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:00 am 

Lovelyness - Power through it and dress warm. I'm on day 3 and havent' done my salt water flush. I'm going to do it tomorrow. I wasnt sure of the dosage of sea salt and water. I'm going to do it tomorrow morning. I will have to get up early. Does it usually take an hour to work? I can't afford to make bathroom stops on the way to work. Wow can't believe im on day 3.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:56 am 

Hey,

Not feeling the best today. But guess what? No cravings. No hunger. Just extremely tired. I hope that this passes soon. I did my SWF late today. Like at 11am. :(
I had my first lemonade at 12 something. I was in bathroom before I even had the SWF. :roll: I don't drink the smooth move tea but I drink this lax tea from triple leaf and I think it is working a little too well. :lol:

T-It should not take an hour to work, I will say that for me, it takes about 30 minutes. So I have SWF twice at work and had ample time to make it to the restroom (nothing uncontrollable). But I work in a corporate world where my presence is not needed all that often. I don't know, I feel like I am not expelling as much after the SWF as before on the other cleanse. I think I held it in a few times because someone called me at my desk and I had to talk. Maybe this is why I haven't expelled that much. I really am hoping that the SW is not just sitting in my belly. I feel my stomach cramping and then I get up and go to the restroom but nothing. Pretty weird. So today I am o-d-ing on the water.

I have dropped about 5 lbs. from the last time I weighed myself last week. My stomach has shrunken dramatically. I will say that my body looks different. Not so swollen. My lips are pretty dry also. Sorry TMI

Oh Yeah, has any of you had your tongue turn white yet? Mine hasn't and I remember like on day 5 last time, it still wasn't white either. When should that start happening?
Still very cold also. I just get up and walk briskly around the office.

[/url]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:30 am 

Lovelyness - Thanks for the info. I'm not sure about the tongue I will have to check as time goes on. I'm going to get up in the morning 2 hrs prior to work to do the SWF. Go back to bed and lay on my side until it works. As a workaround I will do the SWF at work if I dont' get a chance to do it prior to work. I tried the smooth move tea and nothing moves. I like the Alvita Senna Leaf tea from GNC. This tea works you alot within 8 hrs. Day 3 - Feeling irritible this morning. Body aching all over. Not as chipper as i was a couple of days ago. Not cold anymore. Light headed. I feel like I need gum or a mint. The taste of the Senna tea is horrible. I might try adding lemon to it. Appearance haven't weighed myself won't until the end. I'm solely doing this for detox not weightloss. Drinking this tea feels like I have to puke. My face is not so puffy. My son wants me to stay on it forever he has been getting full course meals and freshly baked muffins for school snacks. Something about not eating unleashes your creativity in the kitchen. I can think of a million different meals to cook when im starving myeslf....lol. Tonight making another batch of mc drink. Lovelyness don't worry I get the TMI...others may read this and be like yada yada yada but when your doing this cleanse you need to vent, support, tmi, and whine....because the dragon within you is definitely unleashed on this cleanse. I'm glad this forum was created to talk to others that can relate and understand what you are going through. How are you doing?