[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Starting My Journey On February 16th!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:26 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Starting My Journey On February 16th!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:04 pm 

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Starting My Journey On February 16th!!!DAY 33!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:12 am 

So the countdown begins... 9 days left on the cleanse. It feels bittersweet. I almost want to go longer... :)
This has been an exceptional experience. Watching my mental and physical health change in the last month has been amazing. When I started this journey I did NOT anticipate going at it for 40 days... I thought maybe 16 or even 21... but 40?? That wasn't even on my radar! It didn't even seem possible... Now it's right around the corner.

I honestly haven't given too much thought to what I'm going to eat when I'm off of the cleanse. There is a teensy part of me that wants to eat healthier... So I think I will incorporate some healthy choices into my already not horrible diet :lol: .... Like wheat grass. I don't know where to get it, but I'ma find it and incorporate it. Maybe I can grow it? But apparently, it's a superfood. Also... two of my all time faves, kale and spinach! I love spinach in everything.. but my girls hate it. So I will just have to make my food separate!

Also, my little 8 year old is a vegetarian... pretty much by choice.... long story... but maybe I'll give my body a break and eat her meals twice a week. I know it's not much, but it's a start.

My mindset on food is this: Eat, Enjoy, Live! :D You only live once! So enjoy it. Really enjoy it!

It's 8am and I've already downed my first juice!!! Yayyy! Today's going to be an awesome day!

[/url]

Last edited by kgold86 on Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Starting My Journey On February 16th!!! DAY 34!!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:33 am 

Today has been soooo relaxing. Just took a long hot shower and haven't done much of anything today. I think I'll start putting together a wedding album for one client and see about creating a promo video for another client with voice over footage.

How cool is it to just work from home. :lol: I love it! I might take a walk through the forest preserve with my camera and take a few nature shots... just to get the exercise in. I feel like getting outside is like feeling a little piece of heaven... especially when you're on the cleanse.

We'll see where the day takes me.

:D

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Starting My Journey On February 16th!!!DAY 35!!!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:15 am 

Yayyy!!! It's day 35 and I am onlly 7 days away from my goal!! Awesomeness! Yesterday I had such big plans for my day... lot's of big ideas... and I ended up just laying on the couch most of the day. :?: Aaaaww well. I didn't have a bm and I think the toxins just threw me for a loopty loop and I just didn't feel like doing to much... so I didn't.

Today... today however, I have a gym date at 3. So I have no choice but to leave and play nice around 3pm. Thank goodness I'm getting out today. I think one big thing slowing me down is that I have earwax blockage in one ear and as of yesterday I can't hear out of it. I tried peroxide. Hence laying on the couch most of the day. I also tried coconut oil. I think I'll try olive oil today before I work out... then I'll go back to peroxide later. This has really put a damper on my spirit and I feel like I just need to snap out of it.

As for now I will have to choose to be positive in the midst of adversity and keep it moving. 8)

Happy Cleansing Everybody!

[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:08 pm 

Congrats on 35 Days!!!! :D You're doing awesome, Claudia!!! It's funny, I also had an earache plus a swollen neck gland on my left side 3 days ago, so I used peroxide while lying on my right for 1/2 hour. Both the earache and swollen gland disappeared!! My mother taught me this remedy years ago.

I sure do know all about those days that you just don't feel like moving, so I didn't!!! You just really have to trust what you're body is telling you and go with it!!

Post subject: Re: Starting My Journey On February 16th!!! DAY 36!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 1:25 pm 

Thanks Mia! My sentiments exactly! :) It's so funny how we were going through similar symptoms hundreds of miles away! Cool :wink:

So it's Day 36 and I just got back from the gym. I like my new workout buddy. It motivates me to get there. I think she's on day 23 and going for 30 days. Which is so cool. How often do you actually get to meet someone else that can go past 20 days on the cleanse. It's inspiring.

So today I feel pretty good. I noticed that I still need to drink more juice. So I'll work on that. Other than that aspect of it, I feel great.

I can't believe I'm so close to my goal of 42 days!! This is awesome!!

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Starting My Journey On February 16th!!! DAY 37!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:07 am 

Today I woke up feeling lethargic and drained. I had no energy. I didn't have a bm yesterday or the day before... so I attribute my attitude towards toxins running a muck in my body. I didn't feel like juice all morning, however... I remembered an old cleanse buddy posing about taking her cleanse in shots. Thanks Sarah S.!! After re-reading your post about taking the juice in shots I was inspired. I actually mixed 2tbsp lemon juice, 2tbsp maple syrup and a good helping of cayenne. ( I never measure the cayenne because I like it hot :wink: )

I have to say... I thought it was going to be gross, but it was actually quite heavenly. It was thick, sweet, tangy, flavorful and delivered a big kick of heat from the cayenne. I can really get into the shots method! Anywho... after my shot and chugging back a couple bottles of water, I was able to finally go! And now I feel faaaan~tastic!

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Starting My Journey On February 16th!!! DAY 38!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:14 am 

Good Morning to Meeeee! It's 9:07 and I'm actually feeling refreshed and optimistic about today :D Yesterday... uuugh.... the whole drink it in shots thing did not go over to well. I was hungry all day long! And almost rude to clients on the phone... I'm on the 16th revision of this guys logo, and I gave him an earful and then explained that we will create the final logo together with him on the phone because it's getting to be a ridiculous amount of time spent on revisions. And the house shook with me yelling at my kids to do there chores. The kitchen is spotless. :twisted: I'm pretty sure that a lot of my ranting had to do with not drinking the juice. Glad that yesterday is finally over. Whooo Hoooo Thank the Good Lort for second chances! Good Morning to Meeeeee!! :lol:

[/url]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:14 am 

AWESOME!!!! You're on Day 39 today and so close to your goal!!!! :D :D :D I love your dedication!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:40 am 

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Starting My Journey On February 16th!!! DAY 39!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:39 am 

I'm sooooo excited to have reached DAY 39!!!! I have started losing weight again after a looooong dry spell, and that feels great! Today is getting off to a slow start and I spent the morning in bed listening to Abraham Hicks. I was so tired and chilly. I attribute that to staying up till 2am editing photos for a wedding album. I've already learned that my bedtime is 11pm... so I have no excuse. But in the meantime, right now I feel faaaaaantastic! :lol:

Today I will take my little one to the mall and get new shooting shoes! That's what I call the shoes I shoot weddings in. LOL I typically like cute patent leather shoes with rubbery soles and comfy insides. They have to be cute and stylish. I wear form fitting pants, black top with a blazer. All black, very classic and clean lines. So I'll do that today. Yaaayyy. And work on the wedding album. Keep it fun and light.

So tomorrow is DAY 40 for me!!! I can hardly believe I haven't had food in my mouth for this long! This is crazy! :lol: I love knowing that I could accomplish this!! And losing weight again is a huge bonus! I've already decided to start working out once the cleanse is over so that will be a fun way to keep my energy up and keep the weight off. :wink:

Happy Cleansing!

[/url]

Post subject: Re: EASING OFF
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:05 am 

Easing OFF:

This is a huge topic for me in that the last time I did the MC for 32 days I ended up in the emergency room for sharp chest pains. I thought it was heartburn. They said I had sludge in my gallbladder, but after the pain killers worked they told me I had sore ribs. hmmmm... interesting. I don't think they really knew what was wrong. But I was happy the painkillers worked and it didn't scare me from doing another cleanse.

Here's a great coming off of the cleanse link as well: http://juicing-for-health.com/joy-of-ju ... -fast.html

But I do plan on paying close attention to easing off. So these are my plans:

DAY 1: Drink my MC but also incorporate a little fresh squeezed OJ.
DAY 2: Drink my MC but also incorporate a little fresh squeezed OJ and home made veggie broth in coconut milk. :lol:

This is not something I've done before, and I will be pretty much winging it. But what I will probably do is cook veggies like cabbage, carrots, onions, garlic, mushrooms, kale, fresh chunk of ginger, lemon grass and cilantro in coconut milk and water. Add a little sea salt and maple syrup for balance. A little cayenne for kick ...And a lot of lemon or lime juice. I will be skipping a lot of typical ingredients like oyster sauce and chilli paste this go round and see how my stomach feels. If I feel great by the end of DAY 2 then I will proceed to add a chicken boullion cube and chilli paste on DAY 3.

DAY 3: Toss up. If my coconut based soup works I will have more of that with the added chicken boullion cube and chilli paste. Today I will eat a few veggies from the soup. Still nursing my OJ. Still drinking my MC.

DAY 4: OJ. MC. More soup. And I will incorporate split pea soup. Made with a bag of rinsed green peas. Coconut milk, Carrots, Onion, and a little maple syrup and chicken boullion cube. I will cook it in my crock pot until it's very rich and creamy. Adding the coconut milk towards the last hour of cooking. :D

DAY 5: Salad!!!! So day 5 I will actually eat my first solid fresh foods. I might do a light balsamic dressing over spinach and tomatoes with a chopped boiled egg... and soup. For dessert~ Watermelon!

DAY 6: Spinach salad with chopped boiled egg and fresh smoked salmon.

I think after Day 6 I should be good to go on prepping my body for food. These will be my added cleanse days. If the coconut milk doesn't work, I have backup veggie soup in the freezer I made for my daughter last week. No biggie... but I'm really hoping that the coconut agrees with me after the cleanse. What I've noticed with past cleanses is that everything is super easy going down, but the true test is what do you feel like after an hour or so of eating? That's what I'll be monitoring the most.

After posting this I feel better, having a clearer vision of my ease off days.
In the meantime... I am soooo happy to still be on this amazing journey! :D

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Starting My Journey On February 16th!!! DAY 40!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:48 am 

I can hardly believe I did it!! :lol: I did it!! :lol: I did it!!! :lol:

Not much else to post! I'm just so proud of myself for sticking it out. I have a big job to shoot tomorrow... So I will not be coming off tomorrow. I will probably stick it out until Monday. 2 more days...We'll see. In the meantime.

Happy Cleansing Everybody! You can do it! Don't give up! :D

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:50 pm 

Congrats on 40 Days!!!!! Wow!!! This is such a major accomplishment!!!! You set out for 42 days and going for it!!! I'm in awe at your perseverance. Just WOW and Way to go, Claudia!!!! Woo Hoo!!! D :D :D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:00 pm 

[/url]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next