[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Mia's 7th Cleanse - Started Feb 15

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Mia's 7th Cleanse - Started Feb 15
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:40 pm 

WoW!! Awesome job Mia!!! Yaaaayyyy... I'm right there with you! Let's do this!

[/url]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:29 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:30 pm 

Awesome job Mia!! We are totally thinking the same on this thing...I started working out yesterday. LOL I'm taking it pretty light and will probably do 3 days at the gym and 2 at home. It's weird not knowing what my body will feel like in the mornings. :lol: Keep it up! Love reading your posts!

[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:08 pm 

Thank you, kgold!! I am slowly working my way back up to doing my Turbulence Training everyday, as I haven't done much exercising for a few months.

DAY 12

I weighed 132 lbs again today! :roll: It's really looking like I'll be doing a 30-day cleanse at this rate. I felt energetic and in good spirits all day. I drank 7 lemonades today, SM tea, and I did the SWF.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:09 am 

Hi Mia! :) When I did the cleanse for 32 days back in 2013... I was having very similar issues with not losing... Sarahs suggested that I stop doing the flush for a few days. And it worked!!! The pounds started dropping off! So take a few days and try doing it without the flush. Also... check out the fb group, there's a ton of motivation there.

Lemon Cheers!

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:08 pm 

Kgold, Thanks for the tip, but I haven't been doing the SWF everyday; just about every 3 days. I also started this cleanse right after my TOM, which can also stall weight loss. I'm guessing my metabolism has slowed down, perhaps from being on an anti-depressant for 6 months. Hopefully this cleanse will eliminate whatever's left of it from my body.

DAY 13

I weighed 131 lbs this morning!!! :D I can't wait until the morning I break 129!!! Finally back in the 120's, where I feel/look my absolute best!!! I had mega energy today and accomplished a lot on my day off. I feel very calm and peaceful.

My clothes are starting to fit me much better, and I'm wearing fitted shirts again with confidence. I still have a muffin top, but it's beginning to shrink!!! I have found that no amount of exercise will get rid of mine and it's all about losing the weight. I had 7 lemonades, SM tea and skipping the SWF tonight.

SW: 141 lbs
CW: 131 lbs
GW: 120 lbs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:06 am 

Hey Mia!! Congrats on your progress!! Awesomeness. What's a TOM? I'm doing the salt water flush with lime and cayenne this afternoon!!! I can hardly wait, it's been 3 days since my last one, and I really want salty!!

I feel you on the whole muffin top thing. I'm so happy to see the physical results of this cleanse!! And the energy! My Goodness, Gracious! :lol: I haven't felt this good in years! I'm lovin' it!! So glad to hear your positive posts. Keep up the excellent work!!!

[/url]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 2:40 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:19 am 

Hi Mia! Awesome progress! As usual :D How's your hubby handling the cleanse? I'm a single mom and my little ones could care one hoot if I were 300 pounds or 100 pounds as long as they have snacks in their lunch. :lol: This is usually a good thing... the whole unconditional love.. I'll take it. :D My new stove doesn't work... So I'm teaching my teenager to make chilli in the crockpot today. Anywho... Happy cleansing. We are doing spectacular!!

[/url]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:46 pm 

Thanks kgold!!! My hubby has been very supportive and patient with this cleanse. I guess having gone through 7 cleanses together, we have both learned what to expect and just talk about places that we will go after the cleanse. I always look forward to going to Dakota's Restaurant's huge salad bar and having a baked potato!!! :D

DAY 15

Today I weighed 130 lbs. I felt energetic and motivated to exercise. I walked 3 miles/3.5 incline on my treadmill today. I'm also sore from doing squats and lunges yesterday; which feels awesome!!! I finally feel like I'm getting back to my old self again!!! Being on Viibryd definitely took away my drive to be healthy and fit. I think of this cleanse as a fresh start and a kiss goodbye to the person I had become during the past 6 months...good riddance!!

I had 7 lemonades, SM tea, and I'm doing the SWF tonight.

CW: 130 lbs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:58 pm 

DAY 16

I weighted 130 lbs again this morning!!! I believe it's from working out yesterday plus doing the SWV. It's unfortunate that I've hit a plateau just as I have been eargerly anticipating seeing 129 on the scale!!! Oh well, I'll just have to hang in there, and I know it will eventually budge, because I'm certainly not!!! More determined than ever at this point to reach my goal!!! If not NOW then WHEN??? I'm striking while the iron is hot and seeing this through!!!

I only had 6 lemonades today (not hungry), SM tea and skipping the SWF tonight.

CW: 130 lbs

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:04 pm 

Hang in there Mia!! You're doing stellar. I know what you mean about the scale... I put mine away for a few days. Every now and then go check yourself out in the mirror and focus on everything good that's happened to your body recently. You look awesome! And Congrats on sticking it out for over 2 weeks!!! :wink:

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:21 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:35 pm 

WoW! Good vent. Glad you got it out... Tomorrow is going to be a fabulous day for you because just like whatever goes up must come down... Whenever we have crap days, it can only get better. Keep strong. You're making excellent progress! :)

[/url]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:13 pm 

kgold, Thanks again for ongoing support!! You were so right---today was a fabulous day, as I woke up and weighed 129 lbs!!! Yay!!! I finally broke the stall and feel renewed enthusiasm for this cleanse!!! Feeling stronger and more determined than ever to achieve my goal!!!!

DAY 18

I finally broke through the stall and weighed 129 lbs this morning!!!! :D :D :D All day long, I was in good spirits and felt energetic, focused and extremely determined to stay on course. I had 9 lemonades, SM tea and will be doing the SWF tomorrow morning, as I'm off from work.

CW: 129 lbs

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next