Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:18 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Another Attempt
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:25 pm 

Hi all! I've been battling with low self esteem since I started puberty.. I did my first Master Cleanse back in high school, and dropped a few pounds (I think it was 135 to 115, I was never really overweight). I felt great and continued my weight loss by eating very healthily. This spiralled out of control as I became more concerned with toxins and ate less and less, to the point where I was nearly underweight and paranoid about food. One day I snapped and ate everything in sight, and then more. This continued and I began a battle with bulimia nervosa.

ANYWAY I'm sorry for the drawn out opening. Just wanted to provide a bit of background. I have attempted the Master Cleanse twice since then, years ago in college. Both times I managed to lose some weight, but less each time. And I'm happy to say that I now have a mostly healthy relationship with food... in which I mean no eating disorders, though I love sweets and pastries and bread and all the good carby stuff :lol:

I'm planning on doing the Master Cleanse a fourth time, though not as strict due to my history of getting... carried away. I am going to the Dominican Republic in June and want to look... well, better. I want to be comfortable in my own skin and free to just get out there and walk around in my bathing suit all day. Let's hope I can accomplish this! :) I just ordered a scale online and it will probably be here sometime next week, so I will try to consider the best possible day to begin and be back on. I mostly wanted some support, someone to tell me I can do it :lol:. Good luck to all of you other Master Cleansers!

Edit: For the curious, I am 21 years old, in my last semester of college (four year program- hopefully I pass all of my classes), and I'm likely about 140 pounds at 5'2''.