[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Mia's 7th Cleanse - Started Feb 15

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Mia's 7th Cleanse - Started Feb 15
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:01 am 

Hello Again Everyone!!! :)

I haven't been here since last June, when I completed a 13-day cleanse and lost 8 lbs. (128 to 120). I had to stop a few days early, due to having a Urinary Tract Infection. Little did I know at the time, I would have to endure 3 rounds of antibiotics to get rid of it!!! During the following two months, I became increasingly depressed, agitated, anxious, and felt like I was losing my mind. I ended up in counseling and at the suggestion of my doctor, taking the new antidepressant, Viibryd. At our initial appointment, I weighed 122 lbs. and told my doctor that I would try the Viibryd, but if it caused weight gain/loss of libido, I would discontinue it. My doctor assured me that it wouldn't cause weight gain or sexual side effects. Fine.

During each and every doctor visit, I was up 2 lbs and would just blame myself for eating too many carbs and being lax with exercise. Yes, I had felt a whole lot better and happier, but I was not liking my increasing waistline nor lack of libido. I began to Google the side effects of Viibryd and was amazed at all of the comments about rapid weight gain, cravings for carbs/alcohol, loss of libido and lack of motivation for exercise!!! There were many people who had easily maintained or had never had an issue with their weight until Viibryd. Now I KNEW what the problem was!! Time to get off the Viibryd, before I gained any more weight!!!!

I decided to seek a Natural Medicine doctor to help me find the root of my health issues. During my first visit, I explained to her about the UTI, the antibiotics and my physical/mental meltdown. She inquired about my diet and symptoms, which led her to testing me for Candida. Chronic candida is a physical condition that can appear to be a mental illness. Candida is yeast that lives normally in the body. However, frequent use of antibiotics can destroy what keeps the yeast in check, which may result in an overgrowth. Some physical symptoms of candida are recurrent yeast infections, UTI's, athlete’s foot, stomach problems, craving for sweets and alcohol, acid reflux, low libido and itching. Mental symptoms include anxiety, irritability, restlessness, poor memory, brain fog, mood swings, manic depression, depression, delusions and psychosis. Well, I tested POSITIVE!!

I now believe that I didn't need an Antidepressant, but a Candida cleanse!!! For the past 3 months, I have been working with my natural doctor to cure myself of Candida with herbs and a low carb diet, and I had finally decided two weeks ago that I was ready to discontinue the Viibryd. I gradually weaned off 10 mgs.

Now that I'm completely off Viibyrd, I am determined to lose the 19 lbs (plus an extra 2 lbs, buffer) I had gained. I've gone back and forth about using the Master Cleanse, because sugar feeds the Candida, and I didn't want to erase all of the progress I have made to get my Candida under control. After much thought, I decided to just go for it and continue taking a Candida-control herb. I have also ordered a 1-month supply of CandidaGo from Amazon to take immediately after my cleanse, just to make sure I have the Candida under control.

Today is my 5th day of the MC!!!! Yesterday was the absolute worst day so far; headaches, dizziness, fatigue and major chills!!! I have been drinking 8 lemonades a day and drinking lots of water. I didn't do the salt water flush until this morning, and now I feel GREAT!!! :D I have no idea how long this cleanse will be, but I will end it the morning I weigh 120 lbs. It's nice to be back!!!! 8)

SW: 141 lbs
CW: 136 lbs
GW: 120 lbs

Last edited by Mia868 on Thu Feb 19, 2015 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Mia's 7th Cleanse - Started Feb 15
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:22 am 

Wow, Mia. You have been through a lot! Great to see you are being very proactive about your health. I hope your spirits stay up without the meds you were on and that your Candida stays under control. Btw, I am on day 13 and started at the same weight you started at. I mainly started to help me with digestion issues, but weight loss is a great bonus! Wishing you the best of luck!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:41 am 

Post subject: Re: Mia's 7th Cleanse Today- Started Feb 15
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:00 am 

DAY 6

This morning I weighed 134. Yesterday was a little better than the day before, as I had more energy but still had some headaches and the chills. During the evening my throat started hurting and I had a few sniffles, and I still have them today. Hopefully this is just part of the detoxing process, as I have read, and I'm not coming down with something. :(

I am not doing the SWF this morning, and I don't plan on doing it everyday either. Perhaps just every 3-4 days, as I loathe it!!! The SM tea seems to work just fine for me, although if I drink it at 9:00 pm, I am up in the bathroom around 1:30 am, which is totally throwing me off and disturbing my husband's sleep as well; he's a light sleeper.

I may go back to my old routine of drinking SM after work around 3:30 pm, so I can get things over with by bedtime. I get up for work at 4:50 am, which makes the whole SWF an extreme inconvenience.

CW: 134 lbs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:15 am 

DAY 7

This morning I weighed 133 lbs. I drank my SM tea last night at midnight, hoping to get a full night's sleep. Wrong. I was awakened by cramps at 5:00 am, so I decided I might as well do the SWF. I was finally finished by 7:00 am and then returned to bed, as it's my day off. From now on, I will be drinking my SM tea at 3:30 pm and be done with this flushing business by 9:00 pm, so I can get some sleep!! I know it's the opposite of the written instructions, but it works for me, as I've done it during my past cleanses.

Yesterday I noticed that my tongue has a thick white coating. This must mean I'm in deep detox now. My nose is still running from yesterday also. I don't believe that I have a cold, but that this is all part of the detox process. I made my husband dinner, with no desire to even taste it. I actually LOVE to cook during my cleanses and enjoy the whole cooking process more so than when I'm not cleansing. During the evening, I felt irritable and short tempered, so I had a warm cup of lemonade and went to bed by 10:00. My husband awoke me at midnight to take my already-made SM tea, then back to bed.

Last night I had the typical dreams one gets while cleansing of eating up a storm and then waking up thinking that I ruined my cleanse. I love the relief I feel, once I've realized it was all just a dream!!! :D :D :D

CW: 133 lbs

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:42 am 

DAY 8

I weighed 133 lbs again this morning. I feel energetic and light today. I have absolutely no hunger, and it actually feels like a chore to make myself drink at least 8 lemonades. I had about 3 so far. My mind is crystal clear, and I feel calm and relaxed. Sipping my SM tea now (3:30 pm), so I can sleep through the night tonight. 8)

CW: 133 lbs

Last edited by Mia868 on Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:23 pm 

Hey Mia! Congrats on your progress!! Keep up the great work. I post a lot at https://www.facebook.com/groups/themastercleanse/ if your interested. :lol: Awesome JOB!!

[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:25 am 

Thank you, kgold!!! I will check out that site, after work today!!! I'm always interested to read about what's working/not working for others on this journey, as well as learning new info and tips. ~Thanks!!!! :D

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:52 am 

Congrats!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:48 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:50 pm 

Mia!! We cleansed together back in November 2013! Welcome back! Hahahaha :lol: I see you've been cleansing quite a bit. Congrats on your progress!!

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:38 am 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:03 am 

Ain't that the truth! :lol: We both did 32 day cleanses before... And I gotta say, I'm feeling so good on this one, that I might just stick it out. I'm pretty sure I'm in for at least another 2 weeks. Best of luck on your journey! Enjoy all of the peace of mind and clarity that comes with this cleanse :lol:

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:34 pm 

Last edited by Mia868 on Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:55 pm 

DAY 10

I weighed 132 lbs this morning. I felt amazing today!!! I had a lot of energy, I felt alert and focused and lovin' that my tight jeans are loosening up!! I must be in "the zone" now, because I feel VERY happy, positive and spiritual. This is the absolute best side effect of the MC and well worth feeling crummy the first few days in order to get to this state of mind and body, IMO!!!!

I pre-made 9 lemonades this morning and vowed to drink them all. I just have 1 more left to go!!! :P

CW: 132 lbs