[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Lauren's 14 day (+)?! Journey. Started 6th April

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:02 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Lauren's 14 day (+)?! Journey. Started 6th April
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:55 pm 

Hey all,

So yesterday, or for a while.. I've been feeling completely at a loss of how to get out of this rut I've been in for what feels like months now. I've been ballooning since before Christmas - over half a stone regained from oct-dec then probably a good 3/4 more since then. I recently gave up smoking and this time round it's been easy.. But I realised three weeks in, that's because I haven't had an empty mouth since my last butt was stubbed out! .. It's phenomina how much I can put on within just a few short weeks-I haven't weighed myself but I should think I'm close to 14 or above 14 stone now. I'll weight myself once I'm home off my night shift this morning and update this then..:)
So yeah, yesterday I sat on the train on the way back to London after spending a lovely long weekend with family and friends, and I just felt so so uncomfortable in myself. My confidence is so low, I was worried people I know might see me, I could feel my back fat rolls tucked awkwardly as I was sat down, I bloody ripped a gorgeous skirt earlier in the week.. Yeah..I think those things added up were enough to make me snap. Finally!!!
I had a two egg omelette with just salad leaves yesterday morning, then black coffee and green tea, once I reached home I grabbed 10 lemons to start me off and that's where ive got to now! - working night duty hasn't been easy! I drank my whole litre lemonade drink in the first few hours I was so hungry/bored.. :) but I'm almost out the other end. Today I'll cut out the coffee as I really want to utilise this cleanse as a detox from all the crap from smoking and the sugar overload I've put my body through. I'm hoping to manage 14 days at least. Maybe 4/5 years ago I did the Cambridge diet, 4 shakes a day... For three months solid. No cheating. I lost three stone and that took me from 16-13 stone.i got down to around 12 through healthy eating and exercise so since then ive yoyo'd with a stone above or below 13.. Now obviously I've broken that trend. If I can do more that 14.. That would be fantastic but I'll play it by ear.
I will also be taking the odd class if I feel up to it and walking with a gf - if I feel able though I'd like to tone up at the same time as loosing or at least get fitter even if there's no noticeable muscle growth.
So that's it. Day one, all but complete. Good luck today wherever you are on your journeys!! X Lemonlauren

Last edited by Lemonlauren on Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Spontaneous decision yesterday to sort my self out!!!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:40 am 

Day 2!!! So I did weigh myself in the end but this morning after having already done one day just drinking the lemonade drinks.. so I may well have been heavier but I came in at 14.1.. not so gooood!! :? .. I weighed myself again just now and the scales are saying I've lost over 2 lb in a day!? I'm not intending on weighing myself this often I was just curious the change a day would have had!

This evening has been so difficult after I had my last drink, then downed a huge cup of laxatea. Isn't that just a tasty treat!? ;) .. My housemates ordered a yummy healthy takeout and the whole house now smells of temptation. I've locked myself in my room and bunked down for the night in bed! ... slight headache, could be to do with having no caffeine today, but didn't want to feel that I was cheating myself or anyone else!

It wasn't all that bad during the day as I was busy on a walk.. but just the evening! .. I can imagine this is one of the main times it gets hard for people. I'm hoping after tomorrow the thoughts about food will become less all encompassing. My mind was testing me suggesting I ate tonight and started again tomorrow.. but I know that would just lead to failure. Just the same as those initial days of not smoking are so hard.. so is saying no to your body about just not eating for a while!
I've set alarms throughout the day just stating reasons to carry on, not only about the weight but to feel in control of my life and my body. I got to a point where I was so fed up of being controlled by my addictions. Food has always been my biggest addiction and the area of my life I've always struggled with the most. I'm so over that! This isn't just about wanting to feel happier about my arms or thighs .. It's me saying no more and taking back control. Now i've just got to keep at it.
I think so many of us don't believe we have the capabilities to do certain things in our lives, many surrounding weight and fitness, and leading from these there are so many other things we hold back on in life to do with them. I don't want to any more! :idea: :mrgreen:

It was an absolute stunner in London today-Hope you guys blasted it!!! x

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wOfqqWS/]

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Lauren's 14 day (+)?! Journey. Started 6th April
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:15 am 

LemonLauren

You're in London too! How did you cope this week on the cleanse? I'm starting on Sunday. I have my 40 lemons and limes. Tomorrow's an anniversary so one last good meal. I've been pigging out for the last two weeks so I could totally do with a break from food. It won't be easy but I've been waiting all year for the right time and it's now here!

Let me know how this week was for you. Whereabouts in London are you?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 4:16 am 

How are you doing Lauren?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 1:52 am 

I love your posts. keep em coming!!!!