[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Starting April 13th - Anyone with me?

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 10:06 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Starting April 13th - Anyone with me?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:32 am 

Hi Soap Junkie I've been off now too for two days but those 30 lemons arrived last night, so I'm going to re-start again if not tomorrow then on Saturday. The same thing happened with me - my digestion woke up and it got tough. I'm aiming to restart for tomorrow, as I've already made the mixture up, so that I have no excuse. I think as soon as I go on the scales, I'll realise I have no choice but to start!

Well done on getting so many days done. Do you think you'll do it again this year?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:25 am 

Hey Londongal!
I am not sure if I will or not, however I am thinking of doing a colon cleanse product called Colonix. I have done it in the past and I really liked it. I am also thinking of making wednesday my fast days. I think it would be good to do a fast at least 1 day a week.
I don't know if I could go back on the fast again right now! I am enjoying eating again so much! Good for you!
No one else is ringing in, how is everyone else doing?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:11 am 

Hi Soap Junkie,

The tumbleweeds are blowing on this thread, but I hope our mates pop in and let us know how they're getting on. I'm curious plus I miss them! I'm going to google Colonix now :)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 5:05 am 

Hey guys....tumbleweed reporting in...haha
Sorry, been so busy last couple of days working long hours. I have been checking in though. I can read all of your entries easily on my phone so have been keeping tabs on you!!

I'm still going great, so well that I'm a bit gutted I will be finishing on Sunday when I know i could easily go for another week at least. I've got 2 busy weekends coming up, the first is a 10k mud run for cancer research and the second is climbing Snowdon. I'll need real fuel inside of me and don't want to risk flaking out on them.

I just find each day easier and easier......I'm not craving any food in fact the only thoughts I do have for food are the wrong types......I'd love a trip to Burger King for instance so I know I'm not really at a stage I should be stopping this as I'm going to go straight back to the wrong foods. If I could go for another week I feel mentally I would reach the point where my body wouldn't want these types of food. Hey ho.....just going to have to work hard when I'm back eating.

I think it's really important to start this when it's right for you and also stop if it's not agreeing with you. If you're not functioning properly then life it going to be pretty grim.
If you have a bad day/days and then jump back on great. If you stop because it's just not for you then that's fine also. Different people suit different things I guess.

I've completed 9 days and lost 11lbs.....that's ok, I was aiming for 14lbs over 14 days so think I will do it. My stomach has slimmed down and clothes are fitting a little better so all good.

I'll report in again tomorrow, speak soon, Lisa

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:21 am 

Hi everyone! Just wanted to check in since I've been m.i.a. I started getting lightheaded and dizzy so I broke the fast, and I didn't break it the right way (we won't get into that though lol). My end weight is 172.5 but I really want to get into the 150s soooo I'm going to take off for a few days and restart another 10 day fast soon. I know it's important to give yourself 3 months in between detoxes but I'd rather do it in the next week or two. Has anyone else done back to back MC with no issues?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:24 am 

Hi Dreamchasing,

I have broken the fast for a few days and returned to it without any problems plus I have also not followed the post-cleanse OJ/soup rule nor the pre-fast suggestions. I think you just do what your body tells you to do.

I'm keen to restart soon. Am thinking Sunday, as I'm meeting a friend on Saturday for a coffee/peppermint tea and I don't want to be tetchy with odd breath when I meet her but Sunday onwards I can do it - but am happy to see what day you're thinking of if it's soonish as I still need lose another 7 lbs minimum. 14 10 lbs would be ideal.

I lost 8 lbs in 8 days which I'm happy with but have put on 2lbs since then. Having said that, I know exactly why that weight has gone on :)

I need to restart by mid next week as I have 30 organic lemons in my fridge :)

Why did you break the fast? Was it for the same reasons as myself and soapjunkie?

Well done, Lisa. I aim to be hunger pang-free like you the next time I do this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:19 am 

Hi London,
An 8lb weight loss is great! You are so close to your goal weight, im sure you can reach it on the next cleanse.

I broke the fast because I wasn't feeling "right". I was very lightheaded and dizzy.I could barely hold a conversation because my brain felt fuzzy.All I wanted to do was lay in bed all day. Then the hunger pangs kicked in and that was all she wrote lol.

It's good to hear that you were able to do back to back cleanses. Now I'm excited to recharge (and refuel) and do 10-12 days. I think Sunday is a good start day. It will give me time to stock up on lemonades. If you want to start together that willl be awesome!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:21 am 

Hi Dreamchasing, I had the same thing and knew I had to function, drive some distances without toilet stops, so it wasn't going to be feasible.

I'm not looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow morning :(

I'll happily start on Sunday with you!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:10 pm 

Hello, everyone!

I'm on day 2! I know that I will appreciate London and Dream's returns on Sunday! I have been reading your blog before I started the cleanse.

I started a blog and shared about how I ended up taking an Excedrin yesterday and it made me feel so much better! I know it had caffeine, but it was a true lifesaver! It was either take something for my horrendous headache or eat food! Maybe you guys should keep that in mind next time. Thoughts?

Soap, I agree with you about needing to start a regular "fast day" in your week! When I'm not cleansing, I often feel the need to fast--but then I don't! So, I'd like to make sure that I listen to my body when I come off of the cleanse and try to fast regularly. A few days before this cleanse, I ate a plain whole grain for breakfast and lunch (like just brown rice or quinoa, and as much as I wanted). I read up about the brown rice fast on allaboutfasting.com. I find that it's a really good, inspiring site! They know what's up!!!

-R

[/url]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:22 pm 

Hi Reinigen and welcome :)

I think all of us experience a headache to start. It seems for most of us it as been lack of coffee or similar. It will pass though. As you go into day 3 you may feel freezing.....this will only last a day or so also so stick with it.

As far as fasting goes this is something I was doing before the cleanse and will continue after. There are so many benefits connected with fasting and what's 1 day a week?

I feel so great that I'm contemplating continuing for another week. I have a long run next weekend, but I've been training whilst on the cleanse and have been fine with energy levels so am tempted to continue and do 21 days.

I still need to want to lose another 14lbs before my holiday and another week on this would hopefully see 5-8lbs of it disappear and that's my motivation.
Do I miss food? Am I thinking of all the meals I want to cook (love cooking)......you bet I do, but hey, it's only a few days of my life and not the end of the world so you can all count me in for another week with you next week :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:43 pm 

Welcome reinigen!!
Good wishes for a successful cleanse! How long are you shooting for? I think I read that site before but I will check it out again and maybe it will help me to stick to my fasts One day a week!
I am finding that since I ended this last cleanse I am eating good food but a lot of it! Maybe fasting one day a week will help!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 6:35 am 

Awesome, Lisa! I'm glad that you're ready to go for another week! I'm trying not to think about recipes and meal ideas, but it's inevitable! I always end up wandering into some really delicious low-fat vegan recipes sites! The day before the cleanse, I made a yellow dal with brown rice and handmade biscuits. There are still leftovers and I'm going to have to order my husband to eat it tonight or else! He ate a soup last night with onions in it! Onions! Ugh, no matter how often he brushes his teeth, I could still smell it. We gotta have a come-to-Jesus meeting about that!

It's so necessary to have weight loss goals! I don't think that mine is too much to ask! A milestone for me will be making it through Sunday, since I'm going to an outdoor festival that my husband is playing in and there will be lot's of fun, food, and booze. I'd like to look my best beside him! I'll also weigh in on that day. And my next milestone after that will be Wednesday since I have a presentation to give in one of my classes, so I wanna look SMOKIN'!! Nah, JK. I'd just like to be in a lower size pair of jeans by then! I'd feel really proud and accomplished. *sighs really big and daydreams*

Great going on staying focused after the cleanse, Soapjunkie! And the site talks about intermittent fasting, too! It's such a great site. I can never find sites that advocate fasting like that! I appreciate it since fasting has been around for thousands of years! It's a pity that so much of society is into shaming you for you doing cleanses by calling it "unhealthy." Whatevs.

Happy cleansing!
-R

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:59 am 

Hi Reinigen

Actually, it was Excedrin that saw me through, not Tynenol. There's nothing like it. That's why I get a US friend to always bring some back to the UK, as you can't buy it here. Not only does it stop the headache but somehow tells your brain not to have any more in the future. Thanks for the intro to allaboutfasting.com. I had a look, and it's really interesting.

Lisa! You are going strong! I take my hat off to you! You're on a roll! And here I was taking your silence as thinking you had fallen off the wagon but you're still on it! Plus you'll be climbing a mountain! See you on Sunday! I'll be back then!

Soapjunkie, I'm doing the same as you. Eating good food but lots of it! That's why I have to sort myself out and try to start again on Sunday with Dreamchasing.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:08 am 

Londongal, I wish you the best! Keep posting your results everyone, it's good to hear where you are all at and what your going thru, for me and other readers!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:28 pm 

Hi Reining and welcome :D how is the weekend going for you so far? Hope you're staying strong!!

London, I picked up my lemons today so I'm ready to start tomorrow! Let's do this!!! 8)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next