Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 10:14 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Birdy's progress - Days 6, 7 & 8
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:06 am 

Day 6: Weight 129 (6 lbs down) -- Donated blood at the Bloodmobile. Probably not a good idea on the cleanse. Had a headache all afternoon/evening, lethargic, blahhhh. And I had to work through it, yukk.

Day 7: Weight 128 (7 lbs down) -- I got through my 1st real temptation!! We had a project day out at my Dad's which involved company and a TON of eating, drinking, etc. I stuck to my MasterCleanse like a pro, though, and I'm very proud of myself. I did have to answer a lot of questions about why I wasn't eating anything and got the usual "eye roll".

Day 8: Weight 127 (8 lbs down) -- Good news. The bloating is finally gone. It got better as the weekend progressed. (Probably days 3-5 were the worst for the bloating.)

Thoughts: I've been reading everything I can about various healthy lifestyle/diets to start after the cleanse. I read "Skinny Bitch", which had a lot of good ideas and made me think hard about the way I eat. In fact, I haven't stopped thinking about it since I finished it. I don't think I can go vegan, though. There has to be a better way for me. I just ordered a book about "Clean Eating". I'll let you know what I think. This might be the ticket. Does anyone have experience or a suggested read about "Clean Eating"????

Even though I made it through the weekend without fault, I don't know if I would consider it a success. I really didn't enjoy it like I normally would have. Does happiness really involve food and alcohol? It shouldn't, and that's why it bothers me. I need to spend more time dissecting that. Even though I'm supposed to be finished with the cleanse in a couple days, I might push through an additional week; not sure.

All in all the cleanse is doing exactly what I want it to... I'm re-thinking food, behaviors, and I'm going to adopt some form of healthy plan for when I'm done with the cleanse. Right now I'm not sure when that will be. HAPPY CLEANSING EVERYONE!!!!

SW: 135
CW: 127
GW: 115

Post subject: Re: Birdy's progress - Days 6, 7 & 8
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:22 am 

Birdy! Where did you spring from? Day 8 and 8lbs loss that's amazing!

I'm with you on the food and drink thing, it should give us so much pleasure but it does. I haven't heard of clean eating, will google it now :)