[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - 21 days (or more?)

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 2:45 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 21 days (or more?)
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 5:44 am 

Hi everyone!

This is my second attempt at the MC this year. I lasted about 10 days on my previous one but I quickly got sick so this time I'll take vitamin supplements daily.
I'm not going to lie, I'm doing this purely for weight loss. I'm not sure how long I can do this for, but my first objective is 21 days. I hope I can go to 40.
Anyway, whether I last 21 days or 40, I'll have a juice fast afterwards.

Today is day 2 and I'm so hungry :(

I also terribly miss coffee. Considering I'm not doing this for detox, could I have black coffee? (with or without stevia)

Post subject: Re: 21 days (or more?)
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2015 6:26 am 

i definitely want to go for about 15-20 days this round. just remembered how i was struggling for like 7 days and only on the 8th day everything sort itself out and i was able to enjoy it so i think i might extend to reap more benefits

i say try to avoid coffee. take painkillers with a bit of caffeine in them if you're going through withdrawal. just try to avoid. but if you gotta you gotta x

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2015 1:27 am 

I had some black coffee with half a teaspoon of honey. It really helped because I didn't have anymore cravings after that.
Today is day 3 and I feel okay. I'm going through some tough things in my personal life so that's keeping the hunger away, so much that I have trouble swallowing the lemonade.
It might seem silly to diet right now, but there is already so much making me stressed and miserable that I really don't need to feel fat too.
I have control on the master cleanse and it feels good.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 12:22 am 

Day 4, 4 pounds lost. I usually lose a pound a day on this so nothing special so far.
I hope I keep losing weight after two weeks.

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 9:46 am 

Yay! You've started! I had just sent you a PM. OK, I'm going to mix up the concentrated stuff (lemon juice and maple) this evening and start tomorrow.

Well done! I'm so chuffed you're back on it as your journey inspires me!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2015 10:11 pm 

OK, I've made my 10 tablespoons of lemon juice and 5 tablespoons of Madal Bal (need to finish the can) and it's in the fridge, I have had a sip of espresso and come straight to this forum. Who else finds that first glass of MC hard to pour out and drink?

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 3:52 am 

Angelina, are you still cleansing? How is it going?

Londongal, I don't have trouble with making or drinking the lemonade at all. I can drink it just fine on day 1 but if it's a cleanse that I just jumped into on a whim, I usually end up in some form of denial about being on the cleanse. And I end up fighting with myself about why I should or shouldn't stay on.

I'm on day 5! Woot woot!

-R

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:43 pm 

Still cleansing but I had orange juice and coffee on exam days (I didn't think about that when I started). :)
I'm still going to be very busy for the next few days so I'll check in on Monday and try to stay away from all the delicious food everyone around me is having.
My boyfriend got curry pizza tonight. :(

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 11:40 am 

Oh my gosh that curry pizza sounds so delicious!
Well, way to go! I'm also a student, so I understand the need to have more than just lemonade on exam days! It's really hard for me to cleanse while going to school. I normally feel really spaced out and dumb. But honestly, this time around I've felt really sharp and mentally energetic. I'm on day 8 right now.
Good luck! Hang in there!
-R

[/url]

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 9:07 am 

My teeth are sooo sensitive from all the lemon juice, even though I use straws and brush my teeth right after the lemonade.
I'm so sick of the lemonade and now that it's so uncomfortable to drink I might stop soon, even though I don't want to - I'm still far from my goal.
I'm thinking of going on a juice cleanse instead.

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:50 pm 

Could it be that your teeth are sensitive from too much brushing? Maybe just try and rinse your mouth out thoroughly after your drinks.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 9:31 am 

I tried that too. It's a problem I have every time I do this cleanse. From day 3, my teeth get more and more sensitive, even though I use a straw.
I just have very fragile enamel.

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 7:53 pm 

You might try some tea tree oil or neem for brushing your teeth. They strengthen the gums as well as providing anti-bacterial action. And I hear a lot of good things about coconut oil and oral hygiene. Oil in fact might coat the teeth a bit so they won't get so exposed to the acid in the lemon. Here's a link on using coconut for dental care:

http://authoritynutrition.com/oil-pulling-coconut-oil/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:49 am 

I think I'll try oil pulling at some point, but I can't see how it can coat the teeth when I have to brush my teeth and rinse straight after.

Today is day 21 and I think I'll stop here, because I'm really sick of the lemonade and my teeth are too.
I'm not done losing weight though, so I'll carry on with a juice cleanse!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:31 am 

Hi Angelina,

For some reason, I thought you'd do the coconut oil AFTER the tooth brushing, but I don't know much about it myself. Congrats on reaching day 21! Enjoy your juice. Will you be staying with the forum, or checking out?

:) Sean