[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - In it to win it. Day 9. Join me for another 10?

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 9:00 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: In it to win it. Day 9. Join me for another 10?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:23 am 

Hello all!

First time poster, long time cleanser here. I actually tried to post on day 1, but had to create an account/got distracted - but I wrote this out back then:

I've done the cleanse (successfully) 2 times in the last 5 years and just started another.

About me/stats:
25, female, 5'9
Weight all time high: 252lbs
Weight all time low: 174lbs

I've tried EVERYTHING, and this is the ONLY thing that can bring me back from those dark, heavy times.

1st time: 20 days, -22lbs, post cleanse -18lbs
2nd time: 21 days. -23lbs, post cleanse -19lbs

This time:
Start date: 13 May 2015
SW: 221.8
CW:
End Date: Unknown, no pressure.
GW for cleanse: 194-199
Final goal weight: 169

I'll add on my changes/results in the thread as I go.

To everyone thinking of, or trying to do the cleanse, I'm sorry but it is not an easy task! The first few days will test you like no other. So, I wont sit here and say it's easy by any means. All you can do to ease it up is Not skip the lemonade and drink a lot of water.

It may seem impossible at first, but after the first few days IT GETS BETTER! Promise. You get to a point where it feels less like you must stuff your face and more like an easy choice to eat or not - and you really wont care for food.

I wont lie, post 10 days the lemonade gets tiring, but Don't stop drinking the minimums - that's the fastest way to end your cleanse early, trust me. When I got to day 18 last time, I couldn't drink anymore lemonade so I did pure water and I was absolutely miserable the last few days. I could have gone for longer than 21 had I just kept drinking my lemonade. I don't care how you do it - hold your nose w/e - but drink your minimums!

And if you try and fail, Don't give up. It happens, trust me, it does. I've been trying to start this round for the past 5 months! I've given it about 6 Legitimate tries - bought everything, mentally prepared, etc. The longest I got was 2 days before cracking every time. Don't dive up on yourself.

Lastly, I strongly suggest buying disposable cups for your lemonade - coffee cups are perfect! Last year, I used my usual clear water jugs to carry my lemonade and EVERYONE at work noticed and I was getting endlessly questioned/criticized left and right/tempted with food/etc. Never again, now - just 1 person has noticed my "coffee" habits - "hey, how are you? You've been drinking a lot of coffee lately" lol me: "yes, I love coffee and I've been working a lot lately, so I need the extra energy" end of story! Simple and uncomplicated :) Only tell a couple people close to you for accountability (so theyll talk you down from food on the first days! haha)

That's my 2 cents.

Hope you all the best!
The will to start it
The self discipline to get through the hump
The strength to enjoy the last days
To reach that amazing post MC feeling! <3

Post subject: Re: In it to win it. Day 9. Join me for another 10?
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 9:37 am 

Results to date!

I stayed really busy at the beginning so I didn't keep track of the daily, sorry!
Start: May 13

Day 1: 221.8

Day 4: 214.6

Day 7: 209.0

Day 8: 207.2

Day 9 (Today!): 206.0

Loss to date: 15.8

Any takers coming on board to joining? I feel confident/have the energy to go longer, so let me know :D

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:29 am 

Yup! I'm in!

I started today but caved by the evening. I blame that on the fact I ate and drank a lot yesterday and didn't ease in. Today was my easing-in day. I will see you tomorrow morning! I'm in the UK. I will do ten days from tomorrow. I have to, it's the only thing that shifts my weight and reduces my cravings.

You have lost so much weight so far! Well done!

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 1:44 pm 

I'm on day 4 today!

SW: 186.4
CW: 177.2

Loss of 9.2 lbs so far.

Didn't really do the ease in, but needed to start when I did. I think this accounts for losing as much so quickly.

Going for maybe 30 days? Unsure yet, but would be my longest cleanse to date.

-April

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2015 10:38 pm 

Well done! I didn't ease it at all which is probably why I caved yesterday and had a sandwich. However today has started really well and I have lost 2lbs already in one day despite the sandwich-munching.

I have been putting life on hold until I lose this last bit of weight - I have school friends who are back in contact who I haven't seen for 20 years, things like that and I keep delaying. I have to do this and I have to do this now.

Plus summer's arrived this week (this being the UK it may disappear next week but it's incentive enough!)

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:43 am 

Hi, Ms.Victoria! Welcome to the boards! You have such great commentary on what's happening to you through the cleanse. I, too, must have tried my second MC at least 4 times this spring before now. So much just stopped me. I kept having healing crises. But now, I'm on DAY SIX and I feel so strong and confident. I'm going for at LEAST 14 days, but aiming for 21 (maybe 30?). I'm aiming high!

-R

[/url]