[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - MC 6.8.15 Day 1!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:04 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: MC 6.8.15 Day 1!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:29 pm 

So today is day one for me... I'm not sure how many day's I'll go, I'm going to listen to my body and keep it simple and light. I've done this cleanse many times in the past and have always had great results, but never really made the commitment to live a healthier lifestyle afterwards. I've made a lot of changes in my life recently and now it's time to bring out the big guns and create a harmonious lifestyle shift. I would like to eat healthier, drink healthier and be more active.

Best of luck to all who are on this journey today. :)

[/url]

Post subject: Re: MC 6.8.15 Day 1!!
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 2:00 pm 

Yeah!!! Welcome back!!!! :D :D :D I'm right back with you again and looking forward to sharing our journeys together!!!! Here's to us for deciding to return to the MC and actually getting through Day 1!!!!!

I actually started yesterday but caved into cravings around 6:00 pm. I didn't gorge myself, but ate enough to say it wasn't my first official day!!! So I got back on the horse today!!! This works out great that we can cleanse together again!!! 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:53 am 

[/url]

Post subject: Re: MC 6.8.15 Day 2!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:58 am 

So today is day 2!! I can hardly believe I'm on day 2! I'm not grumpy or lethargic. I actually have a pretty positive outlook and am excited to see physical changes already! Belly bloat gone in 24 hours and I'm already down a 2 pounds!!! That is definitely motivation. :lol: I'm also doing a minimum of 150 tummy crunches daily. This is something simple that I can do at home... So no excuses. Best of luck to all on this magnificent journey! Lemon Cheers :D

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:20 pm 

Congrats on losing 2 lbs and doing 150 crunches every night!!! I'm starting to feel more energetic myself!!! Perhaps I'll join you for some crunches tomorrow...going to bed early tonight!!! TTYS!! :D

Post subject: Re: MC 6.8.15 Day 3!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:12 pm 

Lots of driving today... I had my SM tea last night and it actually delivered last night... hmmm.. Today was an excellent day! I got a lot done and am feeling good about my accomplishments :lol: I can't believe that today is DAY 3!!! WoooHooo! I feel like this cleanse is going to go by really quickly because I'm so busy. This can be a really good thing. I feel my body looking slimmer already and that is some pretty awesome motivation!

[/url]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:14 pm 

[/url]

Post subject: Re: MC 6.8.15 Day 4!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 7:17 am 

YES!!! This cleanse is flying by! I'm making and drinking more juice now... Thanks Mia! :wink: I'm making a pitcher in the mornings with 5 bottles of water. And I can feel the difference. I think part of the beauty of this cleanse is the weather... I know it sounds strange, and I try to appreciate and love every season, but this beautiful summer weather has really lifted my spirits! I love waking up to the sound of birds chirping and today with the light cool breeze it was heavenly.

I'm back into cleaning mode again, and want to get my house in order. Today I cleaned out my spice cabinet, and put a little shelf in the back so I can see "most" of my spices. I have a lot. But at least it's more welcoming when I open it up. :)

[/url]

Post subject: Re: MC 6.8.15 Day 5!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:48 pm 

Wooooo Hoooooo!! Day 5!!! I can hardly believe it's already DAY 5!!!! My weight loss has been really fluctuating on this one.. I think I'll skip the scale for a few days. I'm feeling good. Accomplished. :D

[/url]

Post subject: Re: MC 6.8.15 Day 5!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2015 2:59 pm