[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Renee's 40 DAY CLEANSE!!!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:31 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Renee's 40 DAY CLEANSE!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:49 am 

Hi all,

I am on day 3 of a 40 day cleanse and looking for some support buddies! I am on a facebook support group but it tends to be a bit discouraging with people who fall off quickly into the cleanse. Ive done the cleanse many times before with my longest being last June for 26 days. I am in desperate need of getting back to being healthy after a long winter and so much sluggishness.
There is a group summer cleanse coming up in July but I couldnt wait that long to start! I'm not going to weigh myself for the first time while doing a cleanse. I feel like it becomes the focus and its easy to get discouraged when you dont see changes in weight. This time around I'm going to just post on here to track how I am feeling, and the benefits of the cleanse that I see.

so far I am feeling ok. I dont have the chills this time which is unusual. I think it might be because this time around my body is so toxic! I have the other "symptoms" I've experienced in the past like: tiredness, headaches, boredom! I've been trying to just rest as much as possible. I usually come out of this stage by day 4 so I am really looking forward to tomorrow! That's when I usually hit that energy/euphoric phase :P

I took a picture on day one and will post it with my day 40 picture at the end
Feel free to message me anytime! Happy cleansing!!

Post subject: Re: Renee's 40 DAY CLEANSE!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:00 am 

Just ask how things were going for you on the other thread, but I see you've answered my question quite nicely here :)

This is just Day One for me and it's been HARD. I keep wanting to eat something. My stomach is growling and the lemonade is just not appealing. I am hoping that this feeling goes away soon. I really, really want to make this work.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:23 am 

It gets easier every day! Just stick with it and I promise you will be happy you did. It's a mental game for sure :)

I have been exhausted this afternoon. It's important to be able to rest as much as possible the first few days until you get that burst of energy around day 4!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:26 pm 

Hi, Renee!

Thanks for the encouragement. You are so right about this being a mental game. It's kind of tough, but I am thinking of all the fabulous benefits to my health when I am finished with the cleanse, and it's starting to really make me want to give it my best shot. I'm going for 21 days, and can't wait to hit that finish line!

I'm sorry you're feeling so exhausted. Hope you rest up a lot, and feel much better tomorrow.

Keep up the great work!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:01 am 

Day 4!

I'm feeling great today! Woke up a little tired but after some juice I perked up. Only 36 more days to go :) I'm counting days in the reverse as it seems more exciting for some reason :)

No headache today, feeling slimmer already and not bloated like I have for the last few months. I'm starting to get really excited about this cleanse now. Mental clarity is coming back as well.

Happy cleansing!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:45 pm 

Congrats on feeling slimmer already! I bet you're really excited about that. I'm still dragging, but hoping to feel better tomorrow.

How is your day going today?

I'll pop back by when I have more time tomorrow.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:44 am 

Day 7 here with 33 days to go

This weekend was a real struggle. I was out in social situations everyday which made it kind of hard to focus on my goal of 40 days but I survived it! I'm feeling much better today and looking forward to complete my first ten days on Thursday! After that only 30 more days.

I have been sleeping so much better since last week. Kicking the caffeine was a huge thing for me. I like to think I won't go back to drinking it on a regular basis.

Im really looking forward to seeing the final results and that is what I am using to keep me motivated!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:38 pm 

Hey, Renee!

I'm sorry to hear the weekend was rough for you, but kudos on sticking to the MC! You're a better woman than me. I failed. We went out on Saturday to a friend's and, of course, there was food involved. Sadly, I blew it. The good news is that I made up my mind to begin again on the 1st of July, so I'm back on the forum for accountability and support. I have made it through the day and I'm excited about that. My ultimate goal is 40 days, but I'm just taking it 10 days at a time because that feels a little less overwhelming.

Hope you're doing great this week so far. Pop in and let me know how things are going for you!

Vanessa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:17 am 

Hi Vanessa,

I am looking at the cleanse in 10 day cycles myself and today marks the end of my first 10 days! I have been feeling much better this week compared to last weekend. I have decided that I may need to limit my social activities until I am a little further into my cleanse. The hardest part is feeling like missing out on things when I know deep down I'm not when I am around my friends/family right now. It "seems" like it would be fun, but I know I would seriously regret breaking the cleanse for a night of eating/drinking. Hang in there, it honestly in my opinion gets easier everyday. Get lots of rest, read books, catch up on a show, relax in the sun! I always get so motivated on the cleanse, I tend to organize everything in my house/life. YOU CAN DO IT!

There is a group cleanse starting on the 13th for ten days, by the time that come and goes you'll be 23 days in! I have a long way to go to get back in shape so once this 40 days is done. I've been planning my path for after the cleanse to keep all the weight off an continue to lose more!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:36 am 

Wow, Renee-Ten days! Time sure is flying by fast. I'm so glad you've stuck it out and you're feeling better. You're absolutely right that breaking down and eating at any social gathering only serves to make you feel worse. I am feeling so much more committed today, and I actually feel pretty good so far. No headache, which really surprises me.

I am juicing with limes today for a change, instead of lemons, and I find that I enjoy the limeade better. I think I'll keep switching it up just for fun.

Let's keep it up. We're going to be so glad when it's finished!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:50 am 

Day 14 here, 26 to go!

It's getting easier every day. I know I have to do the 40 days and I have mentally told myself there is no way around it. I am feeling so much better! I've been sleeping better, my skin cleared up and my energy levels are super high! All good things on my end!!!

I'm now just looking forward to the 3 week mark and being half way to my goal. 40 days will feel so incredible to hit, and I can't wait to see the end results.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:25 pm 

Wow, Renee, two weeks already! That is so amazing. I bet you do feel great. I can't wait to get there. Are you noticing that your clothes are fitting any better?

So fabulous. Keep up the great work!

40 days will be here before you know it.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 6:05 pm 

Hi, Renee!

How's it going? Are you still hanging in there?

Hope to get an update soon.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:04 am 

Hi! I keep posting responses to you and for some reason they aren't showing :/

I'm still hanging in there!!! Day 16 and feeling great :)

I'm definitely feeling a difference everywhere, my skin, how my clothes are fitting, how I am sleeping, my energy levels, and my mental clarity. I am so focused and determined to make it to the 40 day Mark.

How are you doing? What day are you on now?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:52 pm 

I am SO glad you're still here, Renee! Just think, you are very close to the halfway point. That is unbelievable.

I had a false start on the 1st, but I started again on the 4th and I am 6 days in now. Today was the first day where I felt some energy. I was cleaning out the house and going through things like crazy, took the kids to vbs, then came back home and did a workout. I'm hoping tomorrow will be even better.

I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight, which is a little tough for me because I'm such a night owl, but I feel like I need to get back into good sleeping patterns too.

Glad to hear everything's going great for you, and looking forward to hearing more about your cleansing journey!