[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Asia Cleanse Trice

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:15 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Asia Cleanse Trice
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:47 pm 

How are you holding up?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:02 pm 

DAY 14

Slept okay, like maybe 6.5 hours, could have been more
Still congested but not overwhelmed by it
SWF yield bad-smelling
Man, I am so sick of this thing. Energy flagging. At least my joints aren't aching. Note to self: Never do this thing again immediately after flying over 9 time zones.
So, yes, hanging in there heroically until the tongue goes pink or we run out of Grade B maple syrup. Already bought my oranges for the next stage.
High interest in raw broccoli and a nice veg broth. Now, I ask you, Gods of the Master Cleanse, is that not enough?
Felt best at the end of the day

Lemonade tally 8
Weight 122.8
Yeah, at least the jeans are pretty loose. Ask any girl.. that's what we love.

Oh, man. Accidentally tasted about a quarter teaspoon of this recipe that I was making for my son's family:
http://www.thegraciouspantry.com/clean- ... ice-cream/
I was just tasting to see if I needed to correct the seasoning, but I did swallow. No ill effects or sudden need to eat solid food... it didn't even taste that great, truth be told. But I felt it was a violation of the MC.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:38 pm 

DAY 15

SWF productive, back to opacity
Lemonade tally 6
124.4 lbs body weight (not bad, lost about 10 lbs).

Feel somewhat better. All that congestion is gone, but the mucous moved down and my throat is hoarse. Minor coughing in morning hour.

Energy better than yesterday, tongue less coated, but coated nonetheless. Gawd, this is taking forever. Interest in raw broccoli but not caring about food while preparing meals and feeding grandsons.

Note to self: remember Murphy's Law. Do not buy oranges in advance.
No problem at exhibition opening party to be with people guzzling wine and cocktails. Energy level excellent in evening.

Last edited by Bali Lemon on Thu Sep 17, 2015 1:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:22 pm 

DAY 16 (easing out)
We-e-ell, my tongue is still a bit coated but we are out of Grade B maple syrup, and I just kinda feel like I can live on raw veggies for a while, so I am transitioning to the orange juice phase. I feel good generally.

fresh squeezed oranges juices : 5. I make a glass using 3 small oranges, diluted a bit with spring water. Comes out to 9 or 10 fluid oz.

Slept okay, like 6 hours
weight 124 lbs at start of day, 123.4 in afternoon
My waist is down to 69 cm.

The orange juice is not as nutritious as the lemonade, and I do feel slightly starved of energy on the OJ. It's just lots of sugar, when it comes down to it. I feel a bit of a sugar charge for the first 45 mins after drinking a glass of it, but then a dull period. I do feel a calmness, though, from not taxing my system with complex foods. Still very sensitive to other's bad breath. Maybe I just need to get on the garlic bandwagon soon.

Happy with the weight loss. After the MC ease-off soup phase, I will go onto Eric Berg's Liver Enhancement plan for a week or two. That's tons of raw veggies and no animal protein or grains. Should be fun. Looking forward to raw cruciferous veg's. I love the way the body is slim again (amazing how crappy those 11 lbs looked on me). Face more chiseled. I feel calm and focused. Reading back over the Cleanse, Day 7 was some kind of a high point for me in terms of mood and energy. That Pukka brand field mint tea was like a spanner in the works. And it's bloody risky to do the MC right after a long flight, even if I proved it can be done. Too many variables that go against the nature of a detox process.

I'll try and post how it goes in the next few days as I ease off.

Last edited by Bali Lemon on Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:54 am 

Congratulations, Bali Lemon! It sounds like you've had a wonderful experience with the cleanse.
It's been an inspiration to read. :) I wish you much success with your ease-out.

Nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:57 pm 

Thank you for including your after cleanse information. I didn't realize the orange juice would give less energy. When I did it a few years ago I didn't to the OJ part just soup but I am going to this time. I look forward to more posts.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:48 am 

Thanks, Renewed and Lori M, for the acknowledgement of my successful cleanse.

Really fudged quite a bit during this cleanse, considering I took an antihistamine and all that Potassium early on. My tongue today has very slight recognizable coating so I didn't go totally pink on the MC, but next time I do it, I'd like to budget the time to ensure I can do it as long as it takes to get that tongue pink.

DAY 17 (easing out)
Okay, got pretty good sleep last night. Felt like about 6.5 hours of quality sleep.
122 lbs ...loving this, but dismayed that the 56 year old body is not quite as elastic as it used to be... minor muffin top and sagging tummy issues. I only mark this type of "problem" because I used to be very fit and lean/muscular into my 40's. The cleanse is not out and out magic, but one does FEEL younger after doing it. It IS truly a system reset, and where I go from here is up to me. I see my husband (after being apart for 2.5 months) when he flies up here tonight. He may think I look spectacular... will report later.
5 OJ's throughout the day (boy are oranges ever a pain to juice, compared to the tight little lemons and limes).
Was so novel to go and buy veggies for my soup.

My ingredients: Organic amaranth, organic green capsicum, "Lombok" (mild skinny red pepper), organic green beans, organic carrots, 1 onion, handful of black beans that I'd been soaking for 24 hours, celery, parsley, organic red potatoes, tomatoes, and organic zucchini. Didn't overcook it. Seasoned it with cumin and turmeric only. Zucchini, parsley and amaranth were added at the end, with the heat off, so as not to overcook them. Broth was a gorgeous blush brown, as if beets were in it! I am saving the beets for a raw salad tomorrow night or the day after.

Had my first 9 or 10 ounces of the broth at about 5 pm. It was tasty but very heavy on the stomach. Quite full on the one bowl of it. Going to eat another when everyone is home having their solid food dinner.

Energy not great today since I am off the high nutrition of the lemonade (let's face it, an orange is just a bunch of fructose and vitamin C), but I do feel calm and clean and there were no digestive issues with the OJ. No BMs of course since quitting the SWF but that will come back with probiotics and tomorrow's big event: eating the veggies that the soup is made from. Lots of fibre there. That awful congestion is gone but my voice does not sound back to normal. That was the weirdest, accelerated cold I've ever had. Normally those symptoms stretch on for WEEKS for me. Anyway, I'm looking forward to a mostly raw veg diet after the soup is done.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:51 am 

Bali,
You have done an amazing job especially with the long travel. I don't think I could have balanced a trip with MC. I wondered about the elasticity too and am rubbing lotion every day to see if that helps. I had a friend who got Rolfing type of massages done and it made her tummy flat again. I am going to look into that at the end of mine.
Have fun seeing the hubby again tonight! :oops:
Lori

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 12:54 pm 

Thanks, LoriM. That lotion is a great idea. I am just hoping that with normal exercise I can tone my connective tissue and look a bit tighter soon.

DAY 18
Not a great night sleep due to addition of large snoring life form next to me in bed. Maybe 5.5 hours.
120.4 lbs.
Breakfast will be a lemonade and after that I'll be having the soup all day.
Feel good. Never completely got rid of the coating but I expect it will go away as I move onto the next two week raw veg (Liver Enhancement diet) phase (won't be posting after this one. Maybe a success story in the success forum.

Bye, and it was worth it. Thanks to all who wrote in here with words of support. This is a really great solution to a tired, overworked digestive system. But don't quit early. Envision the long haul, plan for it, get your family's undying support, and go for it, is my advice to anyone attempting it for the first time.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:46 pm 

Nothing tastes as good as HEALTHY feels.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2015 8:33 am 

Well done, Bali Lemon!