[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Its Been A Long Time, But I'm Starting Again! 10 Day MC

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 12:02 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Its Been A Long Time, But I'm Starting Again! 10 Day MC
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:52 am 

YAY!

I'm so excited to be starting this journey again, especially since I'm already on day 3!! WOOHOO! I've been meaning to start for some time now and I finally did this past Saturday. I've gained weight (I stopped nursing my 1 year old) and its so frustrating to see my tummy poke through my clothes! No fun!

Day 1 and 2 were so so, although I had a headache and was kinda grumpy on day one. Today I've been craving all sorts of things, but I'm not weak or hungry. Its funny, every time the thought of food pops in my mind, there's this tiny little "ping" that's like, "remember you're not eating" . Because I've fasted before, I'm used to it. but when I first began fasting that was hard to listen to lol.

My starting weight WAS 230. Yuck. I weighed myself the same night and I was down 1 lb. I want to wait until at least Tuesday before I weigh myself again just so I can be motivated by the bigger numbers. My goal is to do 1 round of 10 days, and then start another!

Leggo!

SW: 230
CW: ? (I'll check Tues)
GW: 210 (drool)
After 2nd round, GW:190 (*faints*)

[/url]

Post subject: Re: Its Been A Long Time, But I'm Starting Again! 10 Day MC
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:12 am 

Hi girlblessed! Congratulations starting your MC. I started a thread titled starting 9/14- Fab Forties if you want to take a look. It happened that a couple of the gals are also in their 40's so that is how the name came about. I too want to do multiple cleanse and am curious how long you are going to take off between them?

Lori

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:47 am 

Hey Lori!

Sounds good - I'm 38 so I'm not too far behind! I'm hoping to go straight through round 1 and 2 (20 days continuously) but I'm fearing that a going away party for me may ruin that :-(. So I may only be able to go 15 days continuously.

I'll come check out your thread!

[/url]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:01 am 

Yippee! Made it to day 4!!!

First off, Day 3 was no fun :-( I really had to power through but I'm happy to say that it ended really well. We have to use a laudrymat these days and I gathered our clothes and did a laundry run - really helped to melt the evening away! By the time I got home I was pooped. I didn't want to take more of the Get Regular Yogi tea cause my stomach still felt the effects from yesterday, but I plan to take some today. I have to time it better though, because it did work after 6-8 hours like the box said, but then I had another "occurrence" at work 4 hours later! Good thing I'm close to home!

Today is going by pretty smooth and the best part? I checked my weight today - 221.6 baby! YEA!!

Here are my stats so far :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CW: 221.6 (yaaaassss!)
GW: 210
Round 2 GW: 190 (faints)

To be honest, I know this is not the healthiest way to lose weight, but I gotta get rid of all this excess. While the fasting can be challenging at times, the real challenge is maintenance afterwards...

[/url]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:03 am 

Congrats on the terrific weight loss!! Way to distract yourself with laundry too.

Lori

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2015 6:57 am 

Made it to day 6!

I was super busy the last couple days with appointments for my son, but I've been faithful to the cleanse! I'm finally getting into the groove of it by waking up in the morning and making enough for the day...that helps when things get busy!

The cravings that keep coming though - grrr! And I was getting a little tired of the lemonade, but I realized I was adding to much juiced lemon to my mixture and it wasn't tasting as great, so I fixed that on day 5 and it made it a lot more enjoyable :-). Cravings are still there but bearable.

My husband isn't helping tho lol. Well, on one hand, he's like, "Wow I give it to you, you're good to be able to stay on that cleanse like that"...then he'll pick up a heat-at-home pizza that I've never tried and have it for dinner! The whole house smelled amazing :-( (I tell him to eat it in front of me lol, so I can eat it with my eyes lol. I'm gonna have to learn to do that more often when I'm off the fast, instead of giving into every indulgence.)

Best part is, I'm down 12 lbs! O it feels sooooo good!! I really want it to stay though - I don't want to gain this back. By my calculation, I will be 210 by the time the cleanse is over next Monday, and I wanted to go another 10 days so I could get down to 190...If there's any way I could do that, that would be awesome! I'm trying to look up ways to not gain the weight back afterwards, cause I've read about my metabolism and all the craziness that they say happens when you fast...AND I know I've NEVER done the ease in-ease out...I just stop eating cold turkey then start right back again. This time, I really don't want to do that. By God's grace I will continue a low cal, high fiber/protein lifestyle afterwards, with once-a-week "breaks" instead of indulging.

On to day 7!

CW: 218 (yes, more than halfway there!)
GW: 210

[/url]