Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 3:57 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Master Cleanse Day #2 & onwards
PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:46 am 

Hi guys! New to this forum. I have been a long time lurker since I first started Googling journals and questions about the Master Cleanse. I've done it a couple times but I still think its a tough commitment and the support system of this forum is a really nice add on! It's always allowed me to press reset on my digestive system as well as my mind so I'm really excited to be back on the program again! :D

I started yesterday and honestly it was pretty hard considering I walk dogs for a living. The night before day 1 I ate mac and cheese some chicken & some sweet potato fries. I know it was probably a bad idea not to prep for the cleanse in terms of easing in so that's on me.

Day 1) Didn't do the laxative tea the night before, but did do the sea salt flush in the morning. Nothing peculiar. I was definitely cranky around the boy friend (and it's only the first day) :(. Drank 12 glasses. Took my laxative tea before bed.

Day 2) Cramps from the tea are regular I assume. Maybe I steeped the bag for too long. Did my sea salt flush. Feeling okay so far. I have a busy schedule today involving me traveling around the city to walk dogs. My stomach calmed down after an hour and a half. Had a nice hot shower and it made me feel more relaxed. Felt really cold this morning which I'm assuming is my metabolism slowing down? I seem pretty neutral in terms of my mood. If I could just lock myself in my apt that'd be nice.

Will keep you posted (for anybody who cares to read that is!) :oops:

Post subject: Re: Master Cleanse Day #2 & onwards
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:58 am 

Tofu I would love to hear how the rest of your cleanse went!