Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 6:39 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: newbe
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:46 pm 

new here not sure what to do.

I am in my mid 70's and have all the old age baggage that goes with years of eating the SAD. Example: Arthritis, AFIB and COPD. I am non a smoker.

Have question but will understand if no one chooses to answer. Seems like big Pharma is taking away our freedom to tell others about health building foods and supplements.

I do not need to loose weight. I strictly want to build my immune system. I would like to graduate from this life healthy. I know that we do not live forever and old age happens but I would like to be healthy as long as I am here. I am getting a late start but have hope of missing some of the pain and senile dementia that happens.

A friend gave me her book and suggested I try this cleanse. I am the type person who needs a support group sooo I thought I would see what was on line and found this group.

I have not read the testimonies therefore I do not know what miracles have been wrought using this cleanse.

Any thoughts????? Is this a good place to start???

It is getting late (to me) so I plan to read the testimonies, post, etc tomorrow.

Post subject: Re: newbe
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:16 am 

Hi, Thomas :)

My name is Katy, and today is Day One for me. I've heard a lot of good things about this cleanse, and I have no doubt that it will do your body a world of good. It seems we are all slowly killing ourselves with all the processed food we eat and the lack of both physical and mental exercise we get on a daily basis. That's the biggest reason for starting the cleanse myself. I want to get healthy again.

I think it's great that you want to do something like this for yourself. I hope you are able to stick with it for at least 10 days, and that it will have a very positive effect on you. It's never too late to decide to treat yourself right. :)

Thought you might be interested in reading some testimonials about others who have done the Master Cleanser, so I am putting a link here for you.
http://themastercleanse.com/master-clea ... timonials/

Hope things are going well for you and Best Wishes on your cleanse!

Katy

Post subject: Re: newbe
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:37 pm 

Katy

Thank you! Thank you.

After reading your note and going to the link you suggested, I have made up mind to do the MC but have not set the date. I will consult my calander and make a decision. I want to do it before Thanksgiving so I will get my supplies together this weekend.

I noticed you said this was Day 1 for you. I will be looking for your progress report.

Thanks again for your encouragement.