Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 11:40 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: MC #2 - Blog or Journal or rambling...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:32 am 

Day 1
Ok. No hunger or real fatigue.

Day 2
Could not keep down salt water. Drank 32 ounces threw most of it up. Got a little hungry because I left my drink for about 3 hours in the middle of the day. Made me a little queasy. A few swallows fixed me up quickly. Had some mild headaches.

Day 3
Decided to do the tea instead of salt water because I was short on time and still hesitant after day 2 morning. Had some mild headaches but not to intolerable. Except for about a 30 minute window around 3. All good that night for the most part.

Day 4
Muscle ache everywhere. Maybe need to drink more water? That is what I will try. I also reduced the amount of water in all the containers with the same amount of syrup. I haven’t been drinking enough of the water. Leaving about 16 ounces each day. May take some advil for muscles.

I am making 32 ounce containers so I am drinking about 80 oz a day. But I figured if I am not drinking all the juice, I am missing some of the nutrients I needed. So I dropped each container to 28 ounces to get me the nutrients I need. And I will try and get the extra water in to see if it helps with the muscle aches.

This is cleanse number 2 for me. Last cleanse was more of a struggle for me. I was committed and did 10 days, but I remember struggling with wanting to eat more. Good thing to that this one is in my psyche because Wednesday (day 2) I had a full meal from catered lunches, meetings, classes offered to me 5 times Wednesday. Mexican food, soup salad, brisket, on and on... pizza nachos. If I was going to blow it that was the time.

Hopefully the determination stays with me. I know it can dissipate in a moment.

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days
MC#2 - We shall see. Hoping for 14.

Post subject: Re: MC #2 - Blog or Journal or rambling...
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:37 am 

I had to give in and take some advil. The muscle ache increased after my lunch time. I know all the purists out there are probably foaming at the mouth, but I can't seem to sit or stand at my desk at work for more than 20 to 30 seconds without fidgeting or walking around. Some on here seem to have described it like ache's like you have the flu or something. But these aches are way worse than the body aches when I have been sick.

Anyways. Hopefully it is a good sign that my body is getting rid of some toxin or something.

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:37 pm 

Ok. So I am not a Pill popper per say. I take advil or aleve maybe once every 2-3 months. But today, it was INVALUABLE. Just in case someone comes back to this post. It made all the difference in the world, unless it was just timing.

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:58 am 

Day 5
Was good. Lots of get togethers. Stayed on my diet. Feels like food is being shoved in front of me every day at all the events. For some reason days 1-5 were easy for me to resist. But evening of day 5, watching a movie with my kids was tuff. I guess we munch when we do that and I half didn't realize it. The habit of munching and watching was powerful.

But I resisted!

Day 6

At lunch, after being so committed to this thing for 5 days, on day 6 I was instantly like, ok I am done. Wasn't hungry. Wasn't what we had on the table. I was just instantly done and ready to eat.

I really want to be one who finishes what I start. So that helped me push through lunch. I was like, day six, the home stretch! When I wake up in the morning it will be day seven. I can finish. Hopefully I can keep my resolve.

I did skip the salt several days. But did tea most. But even the days (2) I didn't do either my system was still regular and moving. Quite amazing that after 6 days.... Tmi

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:42 am 

Day 7

Came and went. I couldn't seem to get my lemonades down today. My body was telling me I was full all day. I tried but didn't get enough down. I am trying to lose weight, but know this is bad and kept trying to drink more and more. Just felt full all day.

Day 8 (started)

SW Flush down and done. Goal to help get the juice down. 16 oz breakfast, 8 oz mid morning, 16 oz lunch, 8 mid afternoon. 4PM drink the rest on the way home and at dinner.

day1 229
day2 ???
day3 ???
day4 ???
day5 224
day7 220
day8 219

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:01 pm 

Day 9
Good day! Though I am pretty sure I don't have enough syrup to finish day 10 out. A buddy who started but couldn't finish for health reasons is going to bring some syrup to a get together tonight so I have no excuse.

Man the energy and clarity and the way my entire body feels is incredible. I don't remember this the last time I did the master cleanse.

day1 229
day2 ???
day3 ???
day4 ???
day5 224
day7 220
day8 219
day9 218

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 10:58 am 

Day 10.
So I finished up day 9 and am not able to do day 10. My pal forgot to bring the syrup and I don't have the mind to spend the money for another bottle of syrup for 1 more day. Nonetheless I am very satisfied with how the whole deal worked out.

Today I ate 2 boiled eggs for breakfast, tomato soup for lunch, and am eating vegetable soup for dinner. Today I feel great. I think I have the clarity of mind and the momentum to keep pressing on in my weight loss and appetite control.

day1 229
day2 ???
day3 ???
day4 ???
day5 224
day7 220
day8 219
day9 218
day10 217.2

MC#1 - 10 days
MC#2 - 9 days