Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:12 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Starting Again
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:28 am 

Ok, I've tried this another time here recently and really thought I was ready. Of course, some events had to come along and knock me for a loop, so I took the easy way out and quit. I'm back again, hoping this time for lots of support because I really, really, really want to do this. I think it would help me tremendously.

Anyway, I'm starting tomorrow and I'm feeling pretty good about it at the moment. Hopefully, I can do this. I am thinking about posting some before and after pictures too for extra motivation. I have about 60 pounds to lose, give or take a few, and I know there are a lot of die-hard MC'ers out there who vehemently proclaim that the MC is NOT about weight loss, and that if that's your primary goal then you're in it for the wrong reasons. I tend to disagree though because I have Stanley Burrough's original Master Cleanser book and he very clearly states that the MC is one of the best reducing diets out there if you are wanting to lose weight because it moves the toxins out and burns FAT at a ridiculous rate. One of the reasons he has listed for actually doing the master cleanser is this:

When excess weight has become a problem.

Hello!!!!! That's me, thank you very much. So this is the diet I've chosen to start off with. My hope is to continue for three weeks, and then move on to an 80% raw food plan.

I hope to find other cleansers who are cleansing at this time and can offer me support and not judgment/condemnation.

I'm so excited to begin.