[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Toxictexan's second new years cleanse!!! Join me! :-D

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed May 15, 2024 8:09 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Toxictexan's second new years cleanse!!! Join me! :-D
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2015 6:55 am 

Ill be starting a 10 day master cleanse January 5th! If anyone cares to join me Id LOVE the support! This forum was crucial to my success last new years when I did my FIRST MC ever!
My results from last year:

day 1 sw 204.8
day2 198.8 (-6)
day3 197.2 (-1.6)
day4 196.6 (-.6)
day5 194.8 (-1.8.)
day6 195.0 (+.2)
day7 194.4 (-.6
day8 193.4 (-1)
day9 FINAL MC WEIGHT 192.2 (-1.2)
TOTAL MC WEIGHT LOSS -12.6 LBS IN EIGHT DAYS

I was very pleased with the results and was amazed at how I wasnt hungry throughout! I hope to last a FULL ten days this time! My desire for beer and football snacks led me to take an early exit!

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15566

That is the link to me and some very nice folks journey last year! I will read through it to mentally prepare myself! Alrighty! Hope to see some people join me!

Post subject: Re: Toxictexan's second new years cleanse!!! Join me! :-D
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 7:27 am 

I have done the cleanse many times - I have not actually kept track. At one point I was doing it three times a year, and then a didn't do it at all for a few years while I was in school - it didn't seem practical with my hectic schedule - especially for readily available bathroom access. I have done it a few times over Christmas which I enjoyed, last year I took a few days off to enjoy the holidays, then started back up after New Years. This is my first time actually starting on New Years Day as far as I can remember. I have 3 days at home before heading back to work as a teacher. I am hoping I can manage while working. It's not a typical job where I can just go to the restroom when I need. I pee a lot on the cleanse. Good luck and hopefully we can encourage each other together.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:05 pm 

Hi Rachel! Fortunately for me I work alone at a small business and have constant bathroom access! That's actually why I am starting the cleanse January 5th is cause that'd when I'll be returning to work. It is much easier to stay not focused on food at work than it is at home for me. I look forward to seeing ur results! Are you doing 10 days? Last year I didn't excersize at all during this process. This time I'm going to do some light workouts and some walking. Can't wait to start :-)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:34 am 

ToxicTexan and Rachel1213, I remember you both from last January! How was 2015 for you?

It's good to see your names again!!!

I've been easing in with MC since Wednesday, have still had a touch of soup and celebrated NYD with two flapjacks but am properly on the cleanse today.

Last year I started a thread, lots of people joined in but my personal trainer shouted at me to come off the cleanse. This year, I am not telling anyone apart from my partner. I did think I was starting this Wednesday, four days ago, but I caved in with a tiny bit of soup that first evening. I still had a single espresso each morning but today I have no interest in soup. Maybe that's why they say easing in is important. On previous cleanses I would have fish and chips before a cleanse, that was my 'ease in'.

I've just discovered Homeland, am on episode 9, so I can veg out in the evenings when weak and get ensconced in that. I have lost 4 lbs already but realise that will be water weight so today I am just sticking to the MC and I see today as my first day.

I have a long weekend planned on January 22nd, my partner's big birthday, so I want to lose weight and look and feel good for it.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:08 am 

Hi London gal! Great to hear from you! So ur starting today? How long will you be cleansing this go around?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:23 am 

Hi ToxicTexan, Well, I kinda started today but had one ladle of homemade chickpea soup. Hopefully, I'll still drop a pound come tomorrow as I have been losing a pound a day since Wednesday. I hope to do 22 days, as I'd love to lose 22 pounds.

For my last cleanses I used Madal Bal tree syrup and it tasted disgusting. This time I have grade b maple syrup and it's absolutely delicious. I have lemons and limes in my fridge.

You're starting on Tuesday? Will you be easing in or pigging out beforehand?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:20 am 

Haha I wouldnt say pigging out but yes, I intend to eat normally and jump right in on Tuesday! I actually have local support this time too! I got my mom on board this go around.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 5:04 am 

That's good your mum is joining you.

If it's her first time, remember she doesn't have to stick to it religiously. I worry about older people doing this as it's quite a shock to the body.

I started on Wednesday, still had some soup every day, had a bit of garlic bread, two espressos and a protein bar each day and have still lost 5 lbs - without a salt water cleanse. i am still aiming for only drinking the MC and starting the salt water cleanse, so am seeing the last five days as my 'ease in' period. Having said that, i won't beat myself up if I eat a little bit if I am still losing a pound a day. If I don't lose a pound a day, I'll be harder on myself.

I would like to lose 20 lbs in total and this time, I am only doing it for weight loss as I have a trip at the end of January.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:39 am 

My mom is already pretty fit and healthy, she'll be fine. She is only doing it to try it out before trying to convince my father to do it who is 150 lbs overweight... We are starting tomorrow!! I thought my wife started work Tuesday but she goes back tomorrow so I figured might as well get er going :-) ohhhh man I'm excited and anxious all at the same time!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:33 am 

Alllllrighty! Here we go!

Starting weight - 203
GW - 185

Let's do this!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:46 pm 

Day 1 is coming to a close and I was pretty miserable at home all day :-( hopefully tomorrow at work is better. Hopefully a nice weigh in tomorrow morning will help too

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:49 am 

DAY 2

Day 1 SW- 203
Day 2 - 198 (-5)
Day 3 -
Day 4 -
Day 5 -
Day 6 -
Day 7 -
Day 8 -
Day 9 -
Day 10 -

I woke up in a much better mood than I went to bed in! Got that nasty day 1 out of the way and feel much better about cleansing on for 9 more days... Wow, I cant believe how bad I wanted to quit yesterday. There is so much food in the house and I wanted so badly to rip into all of it! Lol, well today I am at work and will easily keep my mind off of food! Have a great day everyone!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:50 am 

Hello everyone. Happy New Year :D! This is the second time I am doing the MC and am pretty excited. Yesterday was my first day and it was GREAT! It was definitely easier for some reason than the first time. I was not starving yesterday and ended up drinking only 3 glasses of the lemonade in the AM. The rest of the day, I drank water. I am not sure if that will slow down my results but am hoping it doesn't. Do I need to drink a certain amount of lemonade in order for it to be the most effective?

Today is day 2 and I have a headache. I am hungry, but the headache seems to be bothering me the most. I have drank 3 glasses of lemonade already since I got up at 4AM. I also forgot to weigh myself day 1 so did so this AM and am 151 lbs.

I am doing the MC for weight loss but have a very social life so it is challenging. My birthday is this weekend and my husband planned a birthday lunch on Sunday so will be doing the cleanse till then. So I will be on the MC 6.5 days I guess. I am thinking of having soup since it may be the best option after not eating or may have a salad but will see how it goes. Thinking a salad to have something to chew LOL. I definitely, will not be having cake LOL! I plan to restart the MC again on Monday for yet another 5 days because I have a dinner on Saturday which I believe will be tough! I will have to eat tiny portions so I don't get myself sick since it is Italian food and will be pretty heavy after not eating.

Sorry for the long post. Just excited to have joined this forum. I didn't join last time but believe it would be great motivation this time around. Happy cleansing to all and good luck! Any advise will be greatly appreciated :). Till tomorrow!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:57 am 

toxictexan, congrats on making it to day 2! It is tough to ignore good food if it is right in front of you. Especially since you were at home without distractions. Today should be a lot easier since you are at work. Yesterday I did myself a favor and took a nap during lunch and another nap with my son when I got home. I think that is what made my day easier. I plan to do the same thing this whole week. Maybe sleeping away the hunger will help me lol.

YOU CAN DO IT!!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:42 am 

Welcome User123!

Glad to have another member to our group! This too is my second time ever to do the cleanse! As far as only having 3 glasses of the MC lemonade I personally wouldnt recommend it... I do the bare minimum of 6 glasses and that is only 650 calories or so... I think your weightloss might plateu pretty quick like that. Just my opinion! Im no expert! Anywho, happy new year, happy earlier birthday and good luck today!