[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Trying this again .. 40 days Master Cleanse 60 DayInsanity!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 9:16 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Trying this again .. 40 days Master Cleanse 60 DayInsanity!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:06 pm 

Lmaooo talk about failing big time.
Sw:226
Gw:195

Hello people! Ill begin by saying I failed big time last time I ran out of supplies and ate food and never went back to the diet sadly I also stopped doing insanity because I was pissed I gave up on the master cleanse on day 11. So from all this I have good news, I started the master cleanse at roughly 240... (so sad to write) im happy to report im now a 226 and have been a 226 since stopping the cleanse. Im actually quite suprised by keeping the weight off due to me working out sporadically and not exactly watching what I eat lol. All in All new yr and im feeling good about my new goal.. I wrote 40 day cleanse but if I can I will go to 60 but 40 is the goal lol. Good luck to everyone my self included starting today it will be a new start.

Post subject: Re: Trying this again .. 40 days Master Cleanse 60 DayInsani
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:46 am 

Congrats on the weight loss and good luck on your new cleanse! Glad to hear you kept the weight off from your previous one! I think that is mine and alot of peoples biggest fear is gaining to much back after stopping. Im on day 4 and down 7.7 lbs. Feeling good today finally. This is the first day I woke up believing I will finish my 10 days. Stay strong!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:17 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 4:22 pm 

Soooooo..... Today was my actual day one.. lol woooo
CW: 224
GW : 195 :shock:

Ello People.. or the few people who will read this. Today is Saturday the .. 9th I think and today is my actual day 1. I seemed to somehow lose 2 pounds between today and tuesday but thats good I assume. Lol today went great I stuck to the drink which I made way to hot I brought more supplies so I dont have the annoying issue of running out of supplies again. Ill be back in 5 days maybe sooner to keep you guys updated. Whos excited for this journey..mMM i know I AM! But anyway ill be back on a few days GOODLUCK TO ALL!
CHEERS!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 5:30 pm 

I started the cleanse yesterday (Friday). I've done it a few times before but its been a couple of years. Made my first whoops this morning when I made my SW flush with 2 tablespoons of salt instead of 2 teaspoons. !6+oz came back up pretty quickly. lol. I won't make that mistake again.

I think I'll shoot for 15 this time, have only done 10 days in the past. Read today that the real cleanse, deep tissue, starts after 10 days so I'll go 15 and see how I feel.

I also read today that the Senna tea can be tough on the system. Anyone else have thoughts on that? Smooth Move is what I have used in the past, with some Peppermint tea to curb the cramps at night.

Stay strong!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:35 pm 

I usually have two or three false starts (lol) I start the night before with the tea, drink the lemonade the next day, then usually cave with a handful of cashews or bowl raisin bran. I don't sweat it though, because I figure it's my ease in anyway. Today is my Day 3 and I hoping to go 40 days but like everyone else will take it day-by-day. :D

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:31 am 

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 11:40 am 

Day 5 but really tomorrow will be day 1 :?

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't been keep this up to date.. I haven't even been following the diet since Tuesday. My dog passed away and I've been applying for grad school this week has been tough. I haven't been worried about the master cleanse till today I weighed my self and sadly I now weigh 227. This is dissapointing however I have been sticking to insanity it helped take my mind off of everything. But yeah I have definetly been eating. Tomorrow is going to be my true day one. So I will be updateing this much more frequently because not coming on just allows me to do w.e with no thoughts about this diet at all lol. I will be updating every 5 days for my weight results.

On a side note; I have honestly feel like doing this again has seemed like a much more difficult task then it was when I do it the first time. I can't put my finger on what I feel when I try to do the cleanse again but I need to push through. I hope to get back to it tomorrow with out cheating or feeling like I'm dieting. I'm going to assume all the stress I've been feeling this week as well as working out had just took a toll on me I plan to get back into the flow of things MaƱana. Till then Cheers!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:25 am 

Hello all today is my true Day 5

I want to report that I have been cheatinnggg big time not sure why but it feels so hard to do this cleanse now. I swear the first time around felt much easier ... Oh well I haven't weighed my self so I'll do that on day 10. As of now I'm currently about to work out luckily I've been sticking to doing insanity that's good hopefully I can stick out this cleanse fully starting today but looking at how the first five days was a fail... Let's not hold our breath lol. I'll be back on in 5 days hopefully with good news.

Goodluck to all and Cheers!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:00 am 

Hey, Star Mac! Did you re-start, as planned? I'm beginning day 2. check in and tell us what's up.

Rooting for you,

Bali Lemon