Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: 7 Day Week-off-Work CLEANSE
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:15 pm 

I haven't done the MC in about 4 years, I think. This week I am off work, however, and have been saving up maple syrup (where I live it's rare and super expensive). I have 4 bottles and 7 days of possibility :P

All my old journals can be found on these forums.

But I'll recap where I left off 4 years ago:

I was a psychological wreck. I'd been using the cleanse as a weight loss tool over and over since aged 16. Nowadays I have a much healthier relationship with food and weight. I trust that after the cleanse, I will eat mostly raw and some cooked, will exercise mildly, and have no problem maintaining my weight loss.

I was 20. Today I am 24.
I was around 145 lbs. Today I am 130lbs.
I was a heavy smoker. Today I have been clean for 7 months.

My goals for this cleanse are to lose the last few lbs (I am 5'7), regulate my body in a couple different ways, re-alkalise my system, and transition into a healthy, mostly-raw diet.

I'm planning to use my free week of cleansing to find and perfect raw recipes and practice my self-control my preparing them and taste-testing them on my family. I know that I have to watch out for the post-cleanse carb binge. I also only have this week and these bottles of maple syrup, so if I screw up... that's my only chance to cleanse in 2016, gone.

So I hope you'll join me on my cleanse. I'm a seasoned cleanser (for all the wrong reasons) but it's nice to have company. :)