Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:57 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: New Me 20 day cleanse
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 5:49 pm 

Hi My name is Lisa :lol: and this is my second time on the Master Cleanse! First time I did it it was years ago I did 11 days, this time around I am trying to do 20 days. I am currently on day 7 and have no idea if I can do 20 days. My major focus is giving my digestion a rest from food, weight loss and to loose my emotional relationship to food that I feel I have developed over the last few years. I have always been a curvy but pretty skinny girl, that works out, the last couple of years I have gained around 30 pounds that I have not been able to loose with exercise or other diets.

Recap of last 7 days,

:D The first couple of days I was really tired and hungry, and my feet and hands are super cold, now I have somewhat more energy and the coldness are not as bad, my tongue and teeth is pretty coated, I do not do the salt water flushes, I can't keep it down, but I so far have gone to the bathroom every day. Im still pretty hungry!!
:D I drink about 3 glasses of hot lemonade cleanse every day
:D I drink about 2 bottles of water every day
:D sunbathed outside for 40 minutes to get some vitamin D, I'm in Cali!
:D Went for a 3.5 mile walk.
:D before bed I drink my laxative tea. I switch between a Yogi or a Smooth Move, I drink one every morning also!
:D weight is down 9 pounds

Bw 159
Cw 149.8
Gw 130

Post subject: Re: New Me 20 day cleanse
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:56 pm 

Day 8 Recap
Today was ok, but I didn't sleep well last night, I use to take aspirin to go to sleep, but didn't won't to take some on an empty stomach so couldn't fall asleep. Had pretty good energy but I'm starting to tire of the lemonades.

:D Im still hungry!!
:D I drank 3 glasses of hot lemonade
:D drank 2 bottles of water
:D Went grocery shopping for my husband
:D drank my laxative tea but did not go to the bathroom
:D weight is down 10 pounds got very exited about that

Bw 159
Cw 148.9
Gw 130

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:49 pm 

Had good energy today, went to work, cleaned house, the days are easier when you are doing something they seem less long. Tomorrow will be my 10th day which is where I was originally going to stop, I will try for 20 days, figured since I started I might as well go for 20 days since the start is really the hardest. This cleanse for me is very much mind over matter as there is nothing easy about it. I know the weight loss will slow down from now on, as fat is harder to loose than water, I hope it won't make me quit. I try to set different goals for myself, like get through the weekend, get under 145 and then when I reach those I set new ones.
:D I drank 3 glasses of hot lemonade
:D Went to work
:D drank my laxative tea but and went to the bathroom, Thank God
:D My weight was the same this morning

Bw 159
Cw 148.9
Gw 130

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:13 am 

Day 10 recap.

So fell asleep last night before I could update, had good energy, went to the gym, did stair master for 45 min, worked out back and stomach, I'm thinking if I go to the gym the weight loss will go faster.
:D I drank 3 glasses of hot lemonade, also I do the cayenne pepper in shots and not in the drink because I like to enjoy the drink.
:D Went to Gym
:D drank my laxative tea and went to the bathroom.
:D My weight was down 1.3 pounds.

Bw 159
Cw 147.6
Gw 130

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:42 pm 

Recap day 11

Finally had a real good sleep last night, prob. because I worked out. was kind of tired all day and getting sick of the lemonades. Oh well I have 9 days left and if you think of all the days you eat out of the year then its nothing.
:D I drank 2 glasses of hot lemonade.
:D drank one peppermint tea
:D drank my laxative tea and went to the bathroom.
:D My weight was down 1 pound.

Bw 159
Cw 146.6
Gw 130

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:06 pm 

Recap day 12
Hi,
Again I feel asleep before I could update, yesterday was pretty hard I was so almost lethargic tired I could barely move took a long hot bath helped a little. Don't know if other on this forum had have this but the back of my throat is so acidy because of the lemons I almost can't swallow and drinking water makes it worse. maybe its just part of the detox, my tongue is really not that coated any longer. I feel like i have to spit all the time. My cold feet and hands also is not that bad but the pulling and tingling in my legs is keeping me up at night.
:D I drank 2 glasses of hot lemonade. I have switched to limes, can't stomach the lemons any longer.
:D drank my laxative tea and did not go to the bathroom.
:D My weight was the same.
Bw 159
Cw 146.6
Gw 130

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:31 pm 

Recap day 13
Felt pretty good, today but getting kind of sick of the diet, Went to dance class and it about killed me. Still a lot of tingling in my legs and that is very uncomfortable.
:D I drank 2 glasses of hot lemonade.
:D My weight was down 1.6 pounds.
Bw 159
Cw 145
Gw 130

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:10 pm 

Recap day 14
Had good energy pretty much all day.. still struggling with being able to swallow and wanting to spit all the time. Cleaned house went grocery shopping, that is always kind of hard bought some protein drinks and juice to when i start going of the cleanse also bought another maple syrup for my last 6 days as I'm out. If your starting this cleanse you should try and have everything from you start so you don't use it as an excuse to stop.
:D I drank 3 glasses of hot lemonade.
:D drank my laxative tea and did go to the bathroom finally after 2 days.
:D My weight was the same this morning.
Bw 159
Cw 145
Gw 130

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 11:11 am 

Recap day 15
as always fell asleep before I could update. only drank like 1 and a half lemonade can't down the things any longer.. had no energy what so ever all day slept badly again.
:D I drank 1 and a half glass of hot lemonade.
:D My weight was down 1.5 pounds. pretty happy to be under 145
Bw 159
Cw 143.5
Gw 130

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:20 pm 

Amazing will power!

A little worry on my part about your nutrition, though. Any reason you drink only 3 lemonades a day?

Do remember that the MC calls for 6 (minimum) to 12 glasses of the lemonade. A body derives a lot of nutrition from the syrup and the lemons.

Sorry to fuss when you are clearly happy with your progress, but http://themastercleanse.org/ and http://themastercleanse.com/master-clea ... nade-diet/ are fun to read and inform a reader of the standard procedure.

Keep on posting, keep on fasting, but consider drinking a little more. :!: (that is a lemon squashed by a stiletto)!

Bali Lemon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:13 pm 

Hi Bali
Thanks for your concern, yes I know and it is very little I simple can't drink more of them, believe me I have tried, the last couple of days I have not even been able to drink one, my throat simple knots up and I have to force it down inc. water, like i feel like I'm suffocating I was thinking maybe its part of the detoxing but I think its more my body that is saying stop. So i am, I decided to stop the cleanse tomorrow as I'm basically living on tea and water and I'm sure that is not the purpose of this cleanse. Not to mention I have zero energy more than to get from my bed to my couch. Its 2 days before planned but ill rather eat more healthy and have more energy and come back and do the cleanse again in the summer as I do believe this cleanse is really healthy to do once or twice a year.
Thank You

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:18 pm 

Recap day 16
fell a sleep before i could update. I really feel like my body is shutting down I have so little energy I have to drag my feet under me, I can not even drink one lemonade any longer, my throat is killing me, and as disgusting as it sounds I have to burp all the time, I have never been one to burp, so I'm really super uncomfortable.

:D I drank half glass of hot lemonade.
:D drank my laxative tea and did not go to the bathroom again which is concerning.
:D My weight was the same
Bw 159
Cw 143.5
Gw 130

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:36 pm 

wow! yeah, if you can't drink the lemonade, ease off the cleanse with OJ and then the veggie broth. then do the cleanse at a later date. I always follow ease-off of the MC with a liver enhancement diet by Dr Eric Berg, who has a great website with lots of videos on the subject of weight loss. Good luck and take care.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:39 pm 

Recap day 17 today
Had same feeling as yesterday, finally I told my husband I can't do it anymore and I thought long and hard about it and decided to stop. So this is my last day. I do think I will come back in 6 months and do the cleanse again as i believe it really is a good cleanse to get rid of toxins and give your digestion a rest for all the food we eat. I don't think the body was meant to eat or sit as much as we do thru as many years as we live now. I will start on juice and broth for 2 to 3 days and slowly turn around with some fish and salads. I lost 17 pounds and are Happy with that. I will start my workouts and the rest of the weight until I reach 130 will have to come of w. that.
Good luck to all.. you all can do it.. This forum is an awesome help.
:D I drank half glass of hot lemonade.
:D drank my laxative tea and did go to the bathroom finally.
:D My weight was down 1.5 pounds
Bw 159
Cw 142
Gw 130

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:41 pm 

Thank You Bali Lemon.. I will look him up.. fyi the stiletto and Lemon was funny :lol: are you currently doing the cleanse ?