[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Back Again for Another Cleanse!

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 1:55 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Back Again for Another Cleanse!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:29 pm 

Hi everyone! This is my 2nd full master cleanse. I've done a combination of cleansing, restricting calories, and working out all throughout 2015. I've lost about 25 pounds in total, but I'm having trouble getting down to my goal weight so I started the mc on Friday. Not sure how long I'm going to go, hopefully 7-10 days. Anyone care to join me? :D

SW: 161.7
CW: 159
GW for this cleanse: 150

I have a killer headache right now and I keep thinking about the most random food. Other than that I feel great!

Post subject: Re: Back Again for Another Cleanse!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:35 am 

Day 3:

My headache lasted all night so I ended up going to bed early. This morning I woke up feeling great though. I'm all out of maple syrup so I have to use blackstrap molasses which tastes like crap! Ugh. May have to breakdown and buy another bottle of maple syrup - I just hate the price!

CW: 157 :D

Last edited by dreamchasing on Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:49 am 

hey dreamchasing! Thanks for sharing...I'm currently wrapping up my Day 1 MC 1(!) I hear you on the maple syrup costs, but it's sooo good :P Keep on keepin' on and I'm right along with you :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 10:22 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:48 am 

Day 4:

I hate the taste of molasses sooo much! I think Friday will be my last day of the mc so I just have to try to suck it up until then. I feel fine today, I'm a little hungry but nothing out of the ordinary. I was really excited when I stepped on the scale though. I haven't seen this weight since 2012.

CW: 155.9 :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:23 am 

Congratulations!! Your body is rewarding you :) keep your spirits up ...Friday isn't far away at all!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:31 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2016 4:07 am 

Day 5:

Whoohoo! Day 5 is here! I'm almost at the finish line. I'm still trucking along. Nothing major to report really. Oh yeah, I haven't been doing the SW cleanse because the last time I did it (last year) I ended up puking my brains out. No pretty! Anyway, my goal for this cleanse was to get down to 150, but with only 2 days left, I doubt that will happen. Hmm...maybe I should stretch it out to 3 more days?

CW: 154.8 8)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:18 am 

Day 6:

So I'm considering going longer because 1)I want to get my weight down to at least 150, and 2) I still have many of the food cravings I had prior to the cleanse. My brain keeps telling me to chow down on all the bad food that got me to this point. I know I can't fast forever, so I need to learn self control and better eating habits on my own. So anyway, at this point, I'm thinking of going until Sunday and then easing out. Then follow up with another cleanse in June.

CW: 153.7 8)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2016 12:04 pm 

I give you a lot of credit for how self-aware and goal-oriented you are, dreamchasing! I agree with you that confronting unhealthy fixations is a worthy cause...so important to actually grow from this beyond just weight loss (but you're doing great, btw!) Best of luck

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:05 am 

Day 7:

Yay!!! This is the longest I've done the mc and I must say, I feel amazing! I tried on some of my old clothes yesterday, and I'm back in my smaller jeans woohoo! But, I'm easing off of the cleanse today for a few reasons...1) I'm running low on molasses and lemons 2) I felt a little bit dizzy yesterday when I stood up and walked and 3) my bf is coming back home this weekend and I'd rather not do the mc when he's around.

CW 152.8

My goal was to get down to 150, but I'm just going to focus on eating healthy and working out for now until I do my next cleanse in June. For those of you reading this who are wondering if you should give the mc a try, I say go for it! You have the rest of your life to eat, so why not take a few days-a week to rid yourself of toxins and hit the reset button? It's worth it!