[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - So my parents don't judge me Cleanse

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 11:20 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: So my parents don't judge me Cleanse
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:25 am 

Hey all,
Back again for another master cleanse. It is the same story, up and down, up and down. I do not know how else to lose weight but to cleanse (then gain it back months later). But I'm back again to lose all that holiday weight. Well, it is holiday weight along with "I'm gonna cleanse soon so I can eat what ever I want" weight.

Many people ask me why I cleanse? Why not just eat healthy, exercise 3X a week and live a normal life like a normal person. I don't have an answer. I'm like many of you, an extreme addictive personality type. I go all in or all out. I'll cleanse for 30 days, lose 30 lbs, then exercise 6 days a week for two to three months. I would progress from raw foods only, then vegan, then vegetarian, then low carb. Soon or later, I get sick of the food or I get stressed and I go back to bad habits. My weight balloons up and I get depressed. That leads to more stress eating which leads to more weight gain and the cycle begins. Soon, I'm up 20 lbs and I want to scream.

Still, I cleanse because I need a new start. I need motivation. I need punishment. I need to pay for treating my body like a garbage can. All those chips, BBQ, ice cream, candy.

The lows are awful on the cleanse. But the highs are so good. Stepping on the scale and seeing 3lbs down! Friends saying I look good. Colleague commenting on my thinner profile. Seeing my jawline in the mirror.

This is probably my 20th cleanse. I cannot keep track any more. I've completed 2 major cleanses, both over 30 days. I have about five cleanses around 15 to 20 days. The rest are from 3 to 15 days.

I am starting to cleanse this time because my parents, who live in Kenya, are coming back to visit for a month. They worry about my weight and mostly my high triglycerides. The cleanse helps my tris a lot. More on that later.

My goal here is to lose 25 lbs. I have 23 days to do it. Wish me luck.

SW: 206 lbs
CW: 206 lbs

Post subject: Re: So my parents don't judge me Cleanse
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 11:47 am 

You can do it as you did the last time we were both on this forum together (January 2015, right?). I didn't realise your history of cleanses. Well done! And you managed to stick to vegan, raw, etc. I'm yet to do that but inside of me is a vegan waiting to come out.

I also turn to food when I'm stressed, so will try and get rid of that habit but it's hard.

I'm on Day 4. I'm in London, UK, so will be going to bed in half an hour or so, so that I don't eat.

Good luck today! Day 1 to 3 are the hardest for me. I had three 'Day 1's last week, as I tried to start on March 1st. Having said that by the time I properly started on Friday, I had dropped 3 lbs.

Let us know how you do tomorrow.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 6:41 am 

Good luck! I totally understand where you're coming from. Most people will never understand why I choose to fast, that's why I just keep it to myself. It's easier that way. Please keep us updated throughout your journey!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:22 am 

Day 2: I usually lose at least 3lbs if not 4 or more. But today, only 1.8lbs. Doesn't look good for me. Then I had a bad call at work. I wanted to eat so badly. But I read LondonGal's encouraging words and voila, I'm almost done with the day and I'm food free. Hurray.

Headaches galore today. Not sure why but I have been drinking a lot. Hopefully, it goes away. Gotta senna tonight and feel the burn tomorrow.

SW: 206 lbs
CW: 204.2 lbs -1.8
GW: 175 bls

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:28 am 

HelloJoePark,

Make sure you have a really early night tonight, so that your stomach shrinks a little whilst you sleep. Your stomach may throb a bit but, as you know, it gets better. The first three days are tough. That's why I had three 'Day 1''s last week but broke through into the zone on that third day.

If you have caffeine withdrawal headaches, you don't need to suffer, take an excredrin (i think that's the correct spelling).

Check in with us tomorrow, won't you?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:16 am 

Failure. Ate last night. Didn't go to sleep early and ate. But my buddy told me this is just a precleanse. And when I work up, I lost 2.6 lbs. So now, i'm officially on my cleanse.

SW: 206
CW: 201.6
GW: 175

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 11:17 am 

Pre-cleanse it is!

Some people do proper Master Cleanse pre-cleanses, others eat lots of food they are saying 'goodbye' to. I'm the latter and then try the MC but fail for the first few days whilst my stomach shrinks.

I'm going to grab an early night tonight, as I cheated a bit today and yesterday but onwards and upwards (not on the scales, that should be downwards -LOL!)