Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 5:58 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Lemon Blog
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:11 pm 

So today was day 1 for me. It went much better than I anticipated. Feeling proud of myself for starting. Today was a great day.

Post subject: Re: Lemon Blog - Day 2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:00 am 

I am very proud of myself for sticking it out and actually starting the cleanse. Much like other times I've done this cleanse, I had no preparation, I did not ease in, I just went for it fingers crossed that I would be able to stick it out. And for whatever reason... this method seems to work for me. Just dive right in without thinking about it.

So here I am on day 2. My body feels amazing. I feel that this cleanse is like muscle memory... If you've done it at least 5 times in the past, your body remembers and just goes with the flow without fighting you too much. So that's where I am, I'm on day 2 but it feels like day 5. No real hunger issues, I'm feeling a sense of accomplishment in my work which is great! And I feel ready to watch my cooking shows again. Yayyy! I didn't think I'd feel up to it so soon, but since I'm not hungry... why not? I love Chopped and Cut Throat Kitchen. I'm mad that they took The Taste off of the air. So that's on the agenda for tonight.

I'm finding myself giving into sleep earlier than usual. I'm a night owl, but while on the cleanse I feel my body shutting down around 10, and it feels so good to give in and go to bed early for once!

Lemon Cheers! Pepper

Post subject: Re: Lemon Blog DAY 3!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2016 5:18 pm 

It's the end of Day 3 and I feel wonderful! Before starting this cleanse I had a headache that lasted for over 2 weeks and nothing ailed it. No amount of advil or coffee seemed to do the trick. But yesterday I noticed that my headache was going away... finally :D And today I felt terrific! Got a lot of work done and even watched Cutthroat Kitchen with my little one. Speaking of which my two little ones both seemed to come down with the flu today. Geesh! I love home remedies and cooked a big bowl of soup with a ton of cooked and minced fresh garlic and lots and lots of lemon juice. They both had seconds, and seem to be doing a lot better now. :D Today was a great day!

Post subject: Re: Lemon Blog DAY 9!!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:22 pm 

I am so proud of my progress. Today is day 9 and this has been the most effortless easy cleanse I've done. My body feels amazing. EASY, EFFORTLESS, FUN, ENJOYABLE, LOVING SELF, VICTORIOUS... the list goes on. Love it!