[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Starting the Master Cleanse March 30, 2016

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Sun May 12, 2024 1:12 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Starting the Master Cleanse March 30, 2016
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:26 am 

I am so excited!! I received my shipment from Maple Valley today in the mail. So far I have ordered enough for 26 days.

I am doing the Master Cleanse for two reasons;
1. To lose weight of course (My goal is 40 lbs.)
2. To restart my body for a healthier lifestyle

For a long time I have dreaded my weight. I am 21 y.o, 5'7 222 lbs. I feel sloggish and less confidant than I should feel. There are times when I can dress up and feel amazing, but most days I just go through the motions. I'm hoping with this cleanse I can find that spark in my life I've been looking for. The motivation to move on and accomplish other goals I have.

All in all I plan to go a total of 42 days. I have joined this forum for the support and community. It is awesome that some of these posts go way back to 2007 or even further. There is a wealth of knowledge and support here. As I said in the beginning I am very very excited.

Tonight I am going to take the laxative tea, although Aunt Flo has arrived lol. She should be leaving soon so I don't expect too much discomfort. Is there anyone on here who can give advice as far as Master Cleansing while menstruating? If so I'd appreciate it :) In the morning I will do the SWF and drink 2 quarts of the lemonade throughout the day.

I will keep you all updated on my progress. I wish everyone the best with their goals!! Have an awesome day!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wd1ApxT/]

[/url]
SW:222
CW:222
GW:175

Post subject: Re: Starting the Master Cleanse March 30, 2016
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:11 pm 

Good luck on your cleanse! I have no experience with menstruation and the cleanse as this is my first cleanse and I had a complete hysterectomy at 34.. Sorry. Just wanted to say Hi and offer encouragement on your journey. It won't always be easy but it gets better... My day 2 and 4 were hell but my day 5 has been great!
Happy Cleansing!!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:52 pm 

Now comes the end of day one and I failed lol. A neighbor brought me some quesadillas and I gave in haha. So I guess I will mark today as an ease in day, as I have not eased into this Master Cleanse.

This morning I did the SWF and added lemon because I'd read it helps with the taste. It was great until I reached the bottom of the cup. It was so SALTY!! I will have to make sure the water is hotter tomorrow so the salt dissolves properly. Lesson learned!

I had a good amount of elimination this morning as well, which is great, I felt a bit stopped up last night after the laxative tea. After this I weighed myself and I'd lost 3 lbs. since last night. But as I said earlier I cheated today so I gained it back. Oh well, tomorrow I start again.

I drank about 6 cups today of the lemonade by 3pm. I may need to make a larger batch tomorrow. Looks like I'm going to be a 10 cup girl.

Thank you so much Maile for the support. I dont know if it's the cleanse or just that this month was weird but absolutely no cramps or discomfort today and trust me there will be no complaints from me lol. It was smooth sailing! Once I get past day 2 without cheating it'll be easier to get to day 5. Happy Cleansing to you as well!!

P.S. All day I was fine but after I ate I had the worst headache ever! it still hasn't gone away and I last ate at 3pm. Ugh, hopefully sleep will help

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
sw:222
CW:222
GW:175

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:00 pm 

Hope your cleanse is going well! The beginning can be rough but it gets better! Happy Cleansing!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:52 am 

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:37 pm 

How's the cleansing going? I hope it's going great! Well, I'm fairly new here myself and looking to make friends who'll keep me motivated while on this general. I'm 20 years old, and will be leaving for London in summer (coming soon), plus I'll be turning 21. I too, have a weight loss goal of 40lbs, but having trouble getting through the first day.... Lol blame the sugar addict,/lack of will power, and the idle mind (lol not moving around enough). Anyhow, looking to go on this journey with people, and keep one another motivated. Totally ready to be slim for my 1.5 month trip to London!! Good luck ! You can do this:)