[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Journeying back to Good Health and Life

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:26 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Re: Journeying back to Good Health and Life
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:35 pm 

Day 9

Today started similar to yesterday. Dashing off to the bathroom and then downing the swf. I felt sleepy after the effects of the swf was over and went back to bed. I awoke around 3:30pm and had my lemonade.
Energy wise I felt normal but tonight I've been feeling really blah. Sad or depressed. Depression is something I suffer from. I think the pain from the fall and missing work is getting to me. It puts me behind my schedule and I am sure my manager is annoyed with me...it really bums me out.

Cravings for foods are there, just like yesterday. I think I am getting really fed up of drinking this stuff and it's kinda getting to me. At home they cooked lentil stew and basmati rice. At first I found the smells to be really repulsive and wanted to throw up. But when I saw it cooked and could smell it up close...I had the thought to just taste some. No one would know lol. But I ignored those thoughts.

Tomorrow is day 10 and my intention was to try and survive 10 days, but go longer if I can. Maybe even until 40 days. The way I am feeling tonight is discouraging but I have no intention of breaking my fast early. I think I'm upset that I'm now struggling with food cravings, because tbh the first 7-8 days have been so easy. I thought the rest of the fast would get easier the more time passed. But it seems to be getting more difficult. Feeling really frustrated, irritable, sad. I am proud of myself for having come so far and finding the will power to stick it out.

Weigh in after swf: 183.4lbs

Bit of a bright spot: I noticed today that the skin tags under my eyes are gone :D

Some motivation to keep me going

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:41 pm 

Day 10

Terrible, queasy feeling upon waking up. Mood better than yesterday's. Still having issues with my right eye when I wake up. It feels heavy, swollen and blurry. Very peculiar. The feeling eventually goes away. Energy normal.

Being around food today didn't bother me as much as yesterday. Family ate in front of me and I had no interest in it. I am noticing that I really crave food at night time especially before bedtime. I typically get home from work late, so I have late dinners and then snack while watching tv. I think my body is still used to that routine and craves the abundance of calories. I am sitting here thinking about various foods I wish I could eat and then googling pictures and recipes of them. lol I'm starting to wonder if watching food videos and reading recipes is a bad idea.

I have lost 10lbs so far. Not as much as I would like but I am enjoying the way clothes fit and look on me. I still have a long way to go since I am only 5'2 and being 181.4 lbs is not at all ideal. It's incredible that 10lbs can make such a difference in how I feel, my energy, fit of clothing etc.

I will keep going until next weekend. Then reevaluate. I am looking forward to starting some light exercises when my leg/back pains dissipate.

Hope you're all doing well in your MC journeys. What has been your toughest days on the cleanse thus far? I'd say yesterday was my worst.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:35 am 

Day 11:

Noticed my tongue fissure (cracks in tongue) are almost fully healed. The small cracks are gone and the bigger one down the middle of my tongue is about 90% healed. I've had these for almost two years and everything I've read said there's no cure.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:07 am 

Day 12

Still battling nightly food cravings. Man last night I so wanted to eat something but didn't. I knew if I caved, I'd wake up today feeling like crap and it would be an endless cycle of self loathing and failure (I've been down this road and caved for cravings).

It's Day 12 and I'm still hanging in and doing well. I have the oddest sense of...lightness throughout my body. I carry a lot of tension and injuries and today I feel some of this has been released.

Mood normal. Energy normal. Still having a blurry right eye when I awake. I wonder if it's dry eyes. I've had to use drops for the last 8 months but haven't in the last few weeks.

I can see my stomach looks much flatter today. Skin continues to look better and brighter. Undereye darkness is lifting. I am breaking out here and there which is unusual for me. I noticed my fingers/hands/wrist are all slimmer. Upper arms look slimmer. Winter coat is not as snug on me. Yep I said winter. It's still snowing here in Canada.

Weight in: 179.8

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:11 am 

Day 13

I continue to feel aches in my muscles. Tongue is still coated. I just keep drinking water to help flush out the toxins. Food struggles are still there but I will power on with the MC. I am down a pant size. I noticed my angular cheilitis (painful cracks at corner of mouth) is almost healed. I think my snoring has lessened.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:43 am 

Are you still blogging anywhere? I would love to follow your current journey...

I laughed at the dream about eating food. I had a dream last night where I ate food and in the dream I must also have been on the MC because I felt guilty and got quite upset about having to start the cleanse over LOL. I woke up with a start, incredibly happy I hadn't eaten in real life.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:21 am