Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:53 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: hope after sorrow
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:40 pm 

Several years ago, right on the heels of losing my step daughter to Leukemia, our son passed away from SIDS. Then last year, my youngest daughter who's severely mentally and physically disabled had undergone major open heart surgery in which she flatlined. Thank the Lord the Dr's were able to revive her. Shortly after, the company my hubby worked for filed bankruptcy and didn't tell him until they owed him over $5000. This dominoed into us losing our home and everything we owned. We ended up pretty much living out of our car with our children. Then a few months ago, a local newspaper heard our story and ran it to raise the money to get us to Georgia where my inlaws have a home and work for my husband and 3 kids and myself. Right before we left for GA, I was informed that I have a very rare condition in which I'll be blind within the next year or two. During all this madness, my weight kept fluctuating. Last Summer, I did the MC successfully for a little over 2 months. I lost 50 lbs. But I did gain about 15 of it back. I want so much to reach my goal weight before I lose my eyesight. I have about 30 lbs to go. So I will be officially beginning my second journey on the MC in 2 days. I'm nervous and excited. I need all the prayers, encouragement and support I can get, so any and all feedback is super appreciated! I take 5HTP to help with cravings, and I use limes instead of lemons. I also don't swf as I can't handle it, but the tea works great for me! Anyone wanna do this together? Cuz that would be awesome!

Post subject: Re: hope after sorrow
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2016 10:42 am 

Okay, so today's the last day before I start...but I'm excited to start tomorrow. I was playing with the idea of starting today, bit I do better when I stick to my plans. So just a meal or two more, and then that's it!