Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:22 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Would it be a good idea to do MC in last month of college?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2016 5:42 pm 

I REALLY want to start my MC journey as soon as possible because I want to be slim before leaving for London after my 21st bday, but I'm currently in the "lame duck" period of the semester:( So that means excess/intense studying, plus I have to actually take the exams while on the MC. I just don't want to wait any longer;/ My diet is worsening, and that = more weight lol. So, should I, or perhaps.... Would it be okay to start this cleanse now anyway ?- Even though I'll have to exert a lot of energy to study, and taking the test(s). I plan to go the full month, that way I lose 30 or more pounds (plus it's the quickest route to take). ALSO, looking forward to having a MC partner through the journey! Taking applications; any applicants? LOL:) Anyway, thanks for reading! Please let me know what you think.

Post subject: Re: Would it be a good idea to do MC in last month of colleg
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:09 am 

I think the first 5 days will be hard. But I don't see why not. When I did the master cleanse I had a very clear sharp mind. You won't be tired..just drink some extra glasses of lemon aid. Good luck. I Will be starting soon myself. I've had awesome success in the Pas doing this cleanse.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:14 pm 

Oh my, I'm so excited! Thank you so much; I hope I'll have enough energy to finish off the semester with the bang, and still lose a lot of weight! I pray I can too make through the first day this time haha. HERE WE GO! Do you know of any other forums for the MC?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:50 am 

No I don't know of any more forums. ...this one use to be super busy! I takes people posting and redponding/interacting to work. On your cleanse just make sure you follow everything to the tee....don't use chewing gum or candy...the saliva will activate your Digestive system..even though you are not eating . After the first 3 days your digestive tract kinda goes into a sleep mode..this is why the master cleanse works to clean the bidy..allvthat c energy it usually uses for food is freed up. Also if you have to cook for any one don't taste the food...and always have your lemonade with you knowafter what.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:59 pm 

Awww, and thank you so much for the advice! I will certainly try my best to follow this cleanse to a t for 30 whole days! Day 1 almost over, but took a nap and cannot sleep just yet, nor have I had my lacative tea. Anyhow, thank you so much for replying; I feel motivated already woo! :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:34 pm 

Hope all is going well today

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:30 pm 

Thank you so much for checking in:) I have managed to now (technically) make it Day 4; woooo! Lol much progress so far, lately I could barely make it a day without eating a meal... Unhealthy meals/snacks. Haha, anyway going well. Thanks for stopping by!