[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Back with a vengeance Day 1

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 1:06 am

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Back with a vengeance Day 1
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:26 am 

Hello been quite a while...but I'm back with a vengeance! All I can say is in the past this cleanse did wonders for me... I've gained a lot if weight but these last three years have been something crazy for me. My husband got lung cancer , my mom had a major stroke and I'm now her full time caregiver, we bought a home...3 months later I moved my mother in..also I did two major moves....those are the major ones. I've been stressed and sought comfort by eating again without any limits. Right now 192...very heavy from my low of 152....so b I'm actually back to the weight I was after I had my child. I'm starting my cleanse tomorrow April 21 2016..I will also post measurements. I will be checking in through out the day. Anybody who needs support or wants a buddy drop me a line. If not I'll be doing of a blog...which I don't mind. Good luck to everyone this is all in the mind!

Last edited by ariel777 on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Back with a vengeance
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 10:21 am 

I think I'm going to journal in a book that I carry around this Time. I know the first day is the hardest. Getting excited!

Post subject: Re: Back with a vengeance day 1
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:04 am 

Good morning just got finish with my salt water flush..yuck. . Starting weight is 192...I will post measurements later

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:39 am 

Hello Ariel,
Congratulations on day 1 of the Master Cleanse!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:23 pm 

Thank you MauiWaui..today went pretty well..but i drunk a ton of lemonade..I had to keep my stomach full..a lot is 200oz....I water it down a little .

I said I would post my measurements
Day 1: 192lbs

hips: 44"

waist 41"

bust 42"

right thigh 25"

right calf 14"

neck 13.5"

ok got that done..also im trying to quite smoking..i smoked a 1 cig today..pretty good....considering ive gotten up to about 6 a day sometimes more..im also trying to reduce my meds...we will see..i did take all of my meds today..i will see if some of my pain gets better with this cleanse..see you ladies and gents tomorrow..everyone good luck with your cleanses

Post subject: Re: Back with a vengeance Day 2
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:25 pm 

End of day..5.20 pm..had a pretty good day...only wanted to taste something when i made homemade pizza for my family..my 8 year old kept asking for it..so I did....Ive drunk over 1250z of lemonaid today..its a lot but it keeps me full and give me energy...I give today a rating on the scale of 1-10 an 8

Post subject: Re: Back with a vengeance Day 1
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:24 am 

Hello, This is my 1st real attempt at The Master Cleanse. A few months ago I drank lemon juice, cayenne pepper and had date syrup. I did it for 3 days and lost 7 kilo. I have been reading many post and I am excited and scared at the same time. I want to set realistic goals for myself. So I have decided to set mini goals, as I have about 80 pounds to lose. My current weight is 227 lb I am setting my first goal at 195 lb. My next goal is 165 lb and then 145 lb.

I started today and it would be nice to go for 40 days. My hubby will start tomorrow for 10 days. I know he will lose 10000 pounds in 10 days. :mrgreen:

Well Bottoms up!

Post subject: Re: Back with a vengeance Day 3
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:14 am 

Hello Good vibes..glad you are trying to do the cleanse..it is nice to have some company..especially in the same house.

Today is the beginning of day 3..I feel good..I have thought about food this morning..I think it had to do with me going grocery shopping...I just drunk almost 50oz of LA...when my stomach is stuff i lose my craving..lol....I guess ill be drinking another 150oz of LA again today..Last night I did do the Laxative tea..I used the chocolate flavor smooth move tea..Im still taking my meds..Im trying to reduce them though..Im also trying to quite smoking..im not a chain smoker but even if it is just 1 or to cigs a day it is still smoking..I smoked 1 yesterday..and i was thinking that just put more toxins in you!!! so my pack is gone and im not going to buy another one. Today at the grocery store they where right in my face and just like to food had to say no..Ok i hope everyone has a great cleansing day!!! I will check in later ciao

Post subject: Re: Back with a vengeance Day 1
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:26 pm 

Post subject: Re: Back with a vengeance Day 3
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:35 pm