[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4284: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4286: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet • View topic - Day 1 ~ Please support me with your knowledge and expertise.

Master Cleanse Forum - Master Cleanser Lemonade Diet

Success Stories, Questions & Support
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 4:06 pm

All times are UTC - 10 hours

Post subject: Day 1 ~ Please support me with your knowledge and expertise.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:02 am 

Hello Everyone,
I just joined this site today in search of support.
Today is day 1 of the master cleanse and I am scared and excited.

I decided to do a cleanse for the following reasons:

Weight:
I am overweight – BMI 40.
275 lbs – ought to be 175 lbs.
Size 22 – ought to be 14.
My feet hurt all the time – developed planter fasciitis.

Clothing:
No clothes look good on me.

Chairs:
My big butt hangs off chairs in restaurants.
I feel uncomfortable in an airplane seat.
I look as though I am sitting forward because of the fat behind me.

Food:
I really hate the thought of eating meat even though I love the taste.

Daily routines/exercise:
Start running again.
Bending over to paint my toenails.
I am too fat :oops: to get on top.

Wish me luck, I have great determination but am definitely afraid of headaches.

Post subject: Re: Day 1 ~ Please support me with your knowledge and expert
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:15 pm 

Hello MauiWaui.....welcome....you have been brutally honest..LOL..no problem with that. Im on day one to..today is almost over it os after 9pm.....as long as you dont cheat and stick with the written diet..EVERYONE MUST READ THE BOOK...the master cleanser by stanley burrows..it is on PDF on the internet for free..Hope to see you tomorrow..drink your tea and do the salt water flush in the morning...it will keep you from feeling sick

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:57 am 

Hi ariel777! and everyone else.

Okay so, I made it though day one and my stomach did growl a bit. I felt as though this is a bit easier for me since I have been on less than 20 carbs per day for the last two weeks. I decided to fast because I was eating Atkins bars like they were going out of style--lying to myself thinking that they were okay. When I didn't see any weight loss, well I had to do something drastic.

I have somewhat of a headache today and feel sluggish but, pretty good overall. I didn't do the salt water flush--will attempt that tomorrow. I did however, have a cup of smooth move tea last night and had a BM this morning.

Reading up on other blogs, I came across a version of the MC that substituted Coconut nectar for the maple syrup. Has anyone here tried that? Apparently Coconut nectar is healthier and better than the maple syrup.

During this fast, I am going to find the time to understand more about eating healthier and leaning towards more of a fruit and vegetable diet mixed with whole grains and such--non GMO, organic, you get the jest. To accomplish this task, I started a garden and plan on canning a lot of the vegetables I have grown. I am going to figure out how to make healthy pastas and breads too. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Well, lemonaiders, I'm off to start the day. When in doubt...make lemonaid!

~Maui

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:37 am 

Glad you made it to day two! You may have not gotten the headache if you did the swf..it pushes out all those toxins that are being loosen. It sick but I feel it is a must. Also the grade b maple syrup was chosen because it has a lot b of vitamins and minerals very rich if you get the proper syrup...and yes most places don't sell it. I just stick to the original Stanley Burroughs methods...I also b like reading his insight on why he originally invented thus cleanse . I believe this makes it much easier to do and for longer a month of time....keep it up...we can make it to day w..... BTW those Atkins bars stall weight loss on low carb diets..it really helps to stick to noNE processed meats and veggies..berries..nuts..cheese..some other dairy

Post subject: Day 3
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:29 pm 

Hello again and welcome to day 3.

Goodness gracious, the days are flying by. I seem to be thinking of food all day long—mainly homemade pasta and breads. I went to the Good Will today and picked up a breadmaker for 10 bucks and started reading about how to cook and eat healthy.

I cannot believe that I am still going to the bathroom since I have not had any solid foods to eat. My teeth feel fuzzy all of the time and my tongue is fuzzy too. I have a lot of energy with a sense of melloness, if that makes any sense. I don’t feel tired at all.

Strangely enough, I can be around others eating foods and there is not much will power to resist. I do find however, when watching t.v., I seem to get an instant craving for anything I see the people on the shows eating—like soup and enchiladas.

I’m not too sure how long I will fast and have been asked many times. My best guess is that I will know when the time is right.

Ariel777 thank you for confirming my suspicions about the Atkins bars, they are so yummy and I tend to binge on them.

See you on day 4!

Post subject: Day 4 beginning of day 5
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 3:30 am 

Hello again,

Well I am not too sure why I didn't post yesterday...fogginess, I suppose.

I made bread for the husband in the newly purchased used bread maker--banana walnut apricot cranberry bread. Actually, I just threw in the last two ingredients just for fun and it turned out better than I thought, or at least that is what he said. I normally would have eaten a piece with cream cheese and butter, but alas I did not cheat.

My tongue is still fuzzy and I find that I have to brush my teeth more often. I weighed in at 268, 8 lbs in 4 days, not too shabby I suppose. Most of you reading this would have probably lost a great deal more, but I was on less than 20 carbs per day two weeks prior to the start of this fast and already lost the first whoosh of water that could have been added to this number.

I have not had that clarity of mind as I read in other blogs, I think that I'm too obsessed on making homemade pasta noodles which I am trying to convince myself that I can make a healthy version of them.

Well, MasterCleansers...time to drag my lazy arse out of bed and do something productive. Have a great day!

~Missing Maui

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:17 pm 

Hey MauiWaui, sounds like you are doing amazing. Reading about your experience has been very encouraging. Keep up the good work!! :wink:

:D Today is my first day on the Cleanse. I am starting out at 260 lbs. I did not do the SWF this morning, to be honest, it terrifies me. But I need to get over it and do it tomorrow morning. I am drinking the Smooth Move tea, that is working its magic, somewhat.[/color][/color]

I plan on staying on the Cleanse for at least 10 days, longer if possible. What about you? What is your goal?

Post subject: Day 6
PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:02 am 

Hello Lemonheads—LOL!
Today is the beginnings of day 6, woohoo.
I woke up with a headache and a stuffy nose, it felt like I grinded my teeth all night long, but 3 hours later, I am feeling much better.
Cravings. Oh, the cravings. When watching television, I noticed that I wanted to eat whatever the character on television was eating. That behavior is very apparent now and I wonder if that was going on before I started this fast.
Mainly, I crave pasta type dishes.
So, I will tell you a funny story—to me at least. Day before yesterday, I made lasagna in the small crockpot for DH (dear husband). After all these years, I never knew that you could just put the hard noodles in the crockpot and layer them between the lasagna ingredients and voila! No more boiling the noodles first. Anyway, we do not currently have a kitchen (remodeling) and the living room is a make shift kitchen with the one bathroom sink as the dish washing area. Now, you know that I have been craving pasta during this fast…I got up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and low and behold, there was a lasagna noodle in the toilet. I thought I was hallucinating! I thought, boy this fast is really doing a number on me. I went back to bed and told DH about my hallucination and he laughed and laughed and said he didn’t want that noodle to go down the bathroom sink, so he threw it into the toilet. Jeez!
I am having fun with the bread maker I got from the Goodwill. The other day, I made Banana nut bread and today I am making multi-grain bread. I won’t even taste any of them, but as you can see, I definitely have a problem with food. I am obsessed with cooking and baking. It is nice though that I can make bread without any preservatives or added chemicals. That is one of my goals is not to but packaged foods from the grocery store and make items at home that are at least healthy and good.
I’ve lost now 10 lbs. and am trying to figure out how long I will stay on this fast. I do so love the fact that I am losing weight because I was getting discouraged with lo-carbing. I have the type of personality that when I’ve decided to do something, I want results now. I do not do very well when there are “stalls” because I become discouraged. See, yet another characteristic of mine that I need to work on. I know that I cannot go on with this forever or at least until I feel okay in some clothing, but I haven’t decided.
Oh, and I want to add one more item to my list that I posted day 1; to be able to fit in some of those low cut jeans. I have never worn a pair or at least one whereby by stomach didn’t fold over the front like a muffin that had too much batter poured in prior to baking.
My tongue is mostly fuzzy with pink spots here and there. I have been trying to research as to why this happens, I know, I know they say it’s a form of detox, but I want to know the biological mechanism behind what is going on. I’ll keep looking.
Off to do sooomething productive today, have a great one!
~M

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:10 am 

Post subject: Day 7
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:37 am 

8) :evil: Hello World.

Today is the beginnings of day 7. I had the first good night’s sleep in a long time, but alas was awakened by some sort of man noise outside.

I didn’t do the smooth move tea last night—I really needed a break from the bathroom Yes, I am still full of crap so to speak.

I’ve decided to try and go vegetarian for the most part after the MC. After all my years living on this planet and a grand-daughter of a cattle rancher, I am completely brain washed into thinking I need meat as a part of my meal.

My tongue is still a bit fuzzy and I notice that my shorts are fitting a little looser. And, my skin is saggy looking. And yet another internet search. Thus far, exfoliate daily in the shower and coconut oil afterwards. I will keep you posted on that front as I sort my way through sagging elephant skin.

With that said, I have been looking all over the internet for the best recipes and have come to the conclusion that too much of something is indeed really bad—like the amount of information available for I am completely overwhelmed.

I started to save a few recipes that both looked pleasing to the eye and what my DH can eat too. One down side to this way of eating is that my DH is allergic to berries, melons, and beans. This ought to prove challenging.

Lately, I’ve noticed that my stomach seems to growl more often and that my dear friends is a rarity. You see, I never ever ate when I was hungry. I don’t think I ever let myself get to that point of feeling stomach pains. Which led me to another reflection of why do I binge eat and know only a few past histories of times around food.

Early on, my best childhood memories were of Thanksgiving and Christmas spent with my family including at the time 9 grandmothers and 7 grandfathers—5 generations. Comfort around food coincided with the reprieve of my parents beating the hell out of one another. Later on, I became extremely poor and without food from my late teens to mid-twenties. Then, thirties on up led me to continual recreation of childhood Thanksgiving and Christmas on a daily basis to try and overcome the dysfunctional life I was living with Mr. Wrong. Conclusion: there is more than just eating to binge eating. We all know that, the question is how do we change?

The big question that lingers is How long can a person survive without food?
A pound of fat contains about 3,500 calories, enough energy for a day and a half to several days, depending on your activity level and metabolism. With that said, if I do the math and want to have a goal of a 50 lb loss then 50 * 1.5 = 75. 75 days!

Okay, back to reality, no way, no how am I going to fast for 70 days. So I am still pondering the same question, how long will I fast.

Another option that I am thinking about is after about another week, slowly come off of fasting sticking with the best of foods and fast one day a week. We will see.

Just one more added note before I get the day rolling, my sense of smell has really heightened. The whole house smells like urine.

~Maui

Post subject: Day 8
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:01 pm 

Hello friendly fasters!
Yes, can you believe it, it’s day 8 and I’m still around.
We drove by a ribs/chicken/ and shrimp place late afternoon and I guess I am going to have to be a meat vegan. BBQ ribs do sound good right about now with a side of creamy mashed potatoes.
I feel tired today and do not or have not felt that sense of alertness unless just plain wide awake is what other fasters are experiencing. I do find that I sleep less and am not as tired throughout the day.
My tongue is about 2/3 fuzzy white and I can see a part whereby the white is receding. I haven’t been too diligent on finding out the mechanism behind the fuzzy tongue ordeal, but I will let you know when I do.
Some of my friends are anorexic and they say that they feel “high” from not eating. I want to let everyone know that I have not felt high at all—no euphoria or anything like that.
I do however like, no love the fact that every morning, I step on the scales and there is a loss in weight. Yeah for me.
Today, I made my DH beef barley soup and added a blend of rice to the soup. It didn’t even smell good to me, but the homemade bread with butter that he used for dipping made my mouth water. I decided to have some peppermint tea instead.
I bought some hemp seed and quinoa yesterday at the grocery store. I am preparing myself for when I start to eat again. I am very excited to taste the hemp seed and try new recipes.
Okay off to do something productive before I call it a night. Have a great rest of your day.
~M